PDA

View Full Version : Earth Tyrant question

eppy19
10-22-2007, 07:12 PM
I somehow forgot to fight this guy i am at almost the end of the game and i am going to fight him, but how i know i gotta get this item and give it to this guy in rabanstre and the item is found by one of the cactus bush things and i went in the location during and not during a sandstrom and i couldnt get it, do i gotta see some guy on a fountain first or what am i doing wrong?

ScottNUMBERS
10-24-2007, 07:22 PM
Did you speak to the guy in lowtown? Not sure of his location/name but since he has a 'real name' that should narrow it down.

I remember thinking upon entering the piece of windvane's area "That cactus bush is the one, it must be!" and it turned out to the cactus bush behind it.

So either check harder or take care of prerequisites.

rayquaza0
01-13-2008, 09:53 AM
remember, there are 2 zones which contains dynast cactoids, i thought the first had it, but it didn't, the second area is to the nort west at a dead end, after that you have to go back to what ever gate that bangaa was and the you get the wind globe and your able to fight the level 15 Earth Tyrant - Hardly a fight at your stage

marysonnie
01-14-2008, 06:07 AM
It's actually best you waited so long. The sandstorms tend to almost stop entirely after you defeat him.