PDA

View Full Version : MMMmMmM!1!1q

Jojee
10-23-2007, 11:45 AM
So I just remembered that I had a dream over the weekend that Rye and I made out! Y^_^Y

There was kinda some awkward kisses but for some reason there was a GIF of it, so I posted it on EoFF. xD Then we were like <i>hmm</i> and kissed again and there was a crystal snow ball thing in between us :p

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

What embarassing (or sexy?) dreams have you had with EoFF members?

I had a dream like 3 years ago that involved Kane and cuddling :'( I wanted to jump off a bridge that morning! XD *HEAD WALL*

I think that's all, all my other dreams with EoFFers were non-WTF? :p

Jess
10-23-2007, 02:04 PM
I've only had a dream with an EoFF member in it once. It was last week (or the week before, I can't remember). I was on a bus for ages and then I was in a field and Paul was there and he gave me music to listen to. I don't remember if anything happened after that. I don't know what he was doing in my dream. ;D

Rengori
10-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Never had any EoFF dreams. If you find that gif though, upload it ASAFP.

Bunny
10-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Sounds more like a nightmare.

Peegee
10-23-2007, 06:32 PM
Dude this topic is just asking for trouble.

Presuming I have dreams about EoFFers I wouldn't reveal it, even to Bert.

Well , maybe Bert, if it wasn't about him.

Rye
10-23-2007, 06:39 PM
Jojo, that wasn't a dream. ;D ;D ;D Hmmm mmmmm.

*smack* What would you know, Bun Bun! :kaoangry:

theundeadhero
10-23-2007, 06:43 PM
To describe it shortly, I dreamed I woke up in Kishi's bed, and was afraid he would come back before I left.

I've had several other EOFF dreams, but that's the only sexy one.

Baloki
10-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Eyes on Fantasy Fucking?

NeoTifa
10-23-2007, 06:57 PM
i dont recall ive ever had any about eoffers but ive had plenty with ff characters (not those kinds you pervs). i dunno if that counts, so im not posting them:P but i will say the majority of them involve sephiroth O.o

Bunny
10-23-2007, 07:11 PM

*smack* What would you know, Bun Bun! :kaoangry:

Enough to get by.

Quindiana Jones
10-23-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm not sure who I should feel more sorry for.

I had a dream that Levian and Psychotic were fighting. But I didn't know what either of them looked like so Levian had a Q for a head (LOL Q-TIP), and Psychotic had a P. That was ages ago when I still liked them though.

XxSephirothxX
10-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Pretty recently I've had dreams involving Halo 3 and EoFFers. It's weird :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

Madame Adequate
10-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Thread is the best thing to have ever happened to me, ever.

rubah
10-23-2007, 09:28 PM
I had a dream that Hsu's sister saw me with a long sweater on but no pants or panties and was like 'oh allie! I see your slip!' but I wasn't wearing a slip, SO WHAT DID SHE SEE?!

boris no no
10-23-2007, 10:04 PM
Don't you dream of me anymore Jowjow? ;__;

Araciel
10-23-2007, 10:13 PM
I don't dream of you freaks.

Faris
10-23-2007, 10:51 PM
In my most recent dream, Psychotic phoned me while some school friends took a bath.

Another one that I remember from this past summer had Rye in it. We were going to her house and I remember one of the conversations going like this:
Rye: "Okay, so just say that you live on this street so that my mom doesn't get suspicious and think that you are a psycho internet person. Just say that you recently moved in."
Me: "So you want me to say that I live down 'Woohoo' St?"
Rye: "Yes."

Rengori
10-23-2007, 11:34 PM
I had a dream that Hsu's sister saw me with a long sweater on but no pants or panties and was like 'oh allie! I see your slip!' but I wasn't wearing a slip, SO WHAT DID SHE SEE?!

She saw your penis.

mooglebunni608
10-24-2007, 12:16 AM
Jojee, you lucky duck! ><
I haven't had any dreams like that, but I think I had a nightmare involving the permanent shut down of EoFF *shivers*

I Took the Red Pill
10-24-2007, 12:51 AM
I had a dream with RSL in it over the summer, but it was really vague and I don't remember much of it at all. I think he was doing some carpentry or something.

Bunny
10-24-2007, 01:11 AM
I had a dream with RSL in it over the summer, but it was really vague and I don't remember much of it at all. I think he was doing some carpentry or something.

;) ;)

Rye
10-24-2007, 01:45 AM
In my most recent dream, Psychotic phoned me while some school friends took a bath.

Another one that I remember from this past summer had Rye in it. We were going to her house and I remember one of the conversations going like this:
Rye: "Okay, so just say that you live on this street so that my mom doesn't get suspicious and think that you are a psycho internet person. Just say that you recently moved in."
Me: "So you want me to say that I live down 'Woohoo' St?"
Rye: "Yes."

Heeeeee. xD That's fantastic.

Strider
10-24-2007, 02:47 AM
I think I had a dream about kaggski once. Heh.

Shiny
10-24-2007, 02:59 AM
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

It means you're pregnant with Rye's Gremlin baby. Remember, don't feed it pass midnight.

I remember having a dream about DK once. It involved some random karaoke, but I don't remember what song he was singing. I guess it was Spice Girls, or something odd like that.

escobert
10-24-2007, 03:29 AM
I haven't had any with EoFF members. I did however high five a midget with a red mohawk today on the way to work.

Jojee
10-24-2007, 05:12 PM
Don't you dream of me anymore Jowjow? ;__; I don't need to dream about you at night, I already dream of you every single waking moment of my day, baby :love:

Resha
10-24-2007, 05:36 PM
I actually did have a very scary EoFFer dream once. It was kikimm. But I can't remember now. Trial? But it was so terrifying. And it was one of those vivid dreams and I was actually so horrendously glad to wake up. I've had others but yeah. This one. It was really scary. :/ And I didn't even know why I was having it.

Renmiri
10-24-2007, 05:52 PM
i dont recall ive ever had any about eoffers but ive had plenty with ff characters (not those kinds you pervs). i dunno if that counts, so im not posting them:P but i will say the majority of them involve sephiroth O.o

None with EoFFers but yeah, one or two with FF guys, and of THAT kind too. It was fun. :love:

Madame Adequate
10-24-2007, 07:11 PM
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

It means you're pregnant with Rye's Gremlin baby. Remember, don't feed it pass midnight.

I remember having a dream about DK once. It involved some random karaoke, but I don't remember what song he was singing. I guess it was Spice Girls, or something odd like that.

This must happen in the waking world.

Old Manus
10-24-2007, 07:30 PM
fap fap fap

I haven't had any EoFF dreams iirc

Iceglow
10-24-2007, 07:47 PM
huh? Jojee, you trying to wind up every male on this forum? you're a cruel lady!

As for myself I'm not going to discuss my dreams involving EoFF members...they're TOO weird for words ;)

Ouch!
10-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Pretty recently I've had dreams involving Halo 3 and EoFFers. It's weird :skull::skull::skull::skull:.
I had a dream involving EoFFers, Halo 3, and Big Donkey Balls. D=
Edit: That was some of the most fun I've had on Halo 3. When's it happening again, Azar? I want more Donkey Balls.

Jojee
10-24-2007, 09:10 PM
huh? Jojee, you trying to wind up every male on this forum? you're a cruel lady!

As for myself I'm not going to discuss my dreams involving EoFF members...they're TOO weird for words ;)

I only need one male and about seven females :p

Quindiana Jones
10-24-2007, 09:21 PM
Bags me for male. Hell, I'll dress up as a girl to get that gig.

edczxcvbnm
10-24-2007, 09:29 PM
I had a dream involving EoFFers, Halo 3, and Big Donkey Balls. D=
Edit: That was some of the most fun I've had on Halo 3. When's it happening again, Azar? I want more Donkey Balls.

Holy crap that was fun XD I downloaded those Big Donkey Balls so I can play anytime ;)

Jojee
10-24-2007, 10:05 PM
Bags me for male. Hell, I'll dress up as a girl to get that gig. Sorry, if you don't have a rainbow title you just don't cut it. ^_^ And breasts not large enough.

rubah
10-24-2007, 10:44 PM
I dreamed rsl was a speck of light once and that I was cheating on hsu with hsu.

Raebus
10-24-2007, 11:32 PM
I had a sex dream and woke up rather wet for some reason. MYSTERY.

with Shauna.

I seriously don't know what to post here.

Ace14
10-24-2007, 11:38 PM
I've had a few dreams about EoFFers which I don't really remember that much, I remember one dream but I'd rather not mention that one. :D

Rengori
10-24-2007, 11:56 PM
I actually did have a very scary EoFFer dream once. It was kikimm. But I can't remember now. Trial? But it was so terrifying. And it was one of those vivid dreams and I was actually so horrendously glad to wake up. I've had others but yeah. This one. It was really scary. :/ And I didn't even know why I was having it.

Any dream with Kikimm couldn't be that scary. How scary can Satan be?

I only need one male and about seven females

You have me as a female whenever you want.

Bunny
10-25-2007, 05:45 AM
Last night I had a dream of three members of EoFF and I together doing things that are generally considered to be a "good time". To protect their innocence, I will not post their names or the happenings of the dream.

edczxcvbnm
10-25-2007, 05:52 AM
Bags me for male. Hell, I'll dress up as a girl to get that gig. Sorry, if you don't have a rainbow title you just don't cut it. ^_^ And breasts not large enough.

Awwww ;) What luck for me. I have a rainbow title :D

rubah
10-25-2007, 06:56 AM
Last night I had a dream of three members of EoFF and I together doing things that are generally considered to be a "good time". To protect their innocence, I will not post their names or the happenings of the dream.

you, me, enano, denmark playing strip poker?

fire_of_avalon
10-25-2007, 07:01 AM
One time I dreamed about making out with Neel.

KoShiatar
10-25-2007, 10:37 AM
Never had any EOFF dream. I had some FF dreams, though. In one I was running around in Venice with Vincent's cape. In another, I got an incoming call on my cell phone and the display showed "Lucrecia". And I was like, "Wtf? Didn't she die 30 years ago? And most important, WHO GAVE HER MY NUMBER?????"

Bunny
10-25-2007, 12:16 PM

you, me, enano, denmark playing strip poker?

God no. That image makes me shudder. Who is enano?

Resha
10-25-2007, 12:42 PM

I swear it was terrifying xD I remember slightly now -- she was on trial. And I had to save her or something. See if she was guilty or innocent. It read like a tragedy.

theundeadhero
10-25-2007, 05:59 PM
She was probably on trial for being a witch. She's a sorcoress.

Old Manus
10-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Burn the HECTICS etc...

MKusanagi
10-25-2007, 06:14 PM
I had a dream that I was holding NeoTifa's hair up and patting her back as she threw up in the toilet <---too much to drink
But I know that comes from an actual experience of mine when a friend of mine was heaving and I helped her out.

Rengori
10-25-2007, 11:18 PM

I swear it was terrifying xD I remember slightly now -- she was on trial. And I had to save her or something. See if she was guilty or innocent. It read like a tragedy.

She must've killed a bunch of people and was found innocent, right?

(I bet something along those lines is why she's not here anymore)

Lawr
10-26-2007, 11:36 PM
I had a dream I caught Rengori in my Guillotine Grip of Death! Rawr

boris no no
10-27-2007, 12:12 AM
Don't you dream of me anymore Jowjow? ;__; I don't need to dream about you at night, I already dream of you every single waking moment of my day, baby :love:
It's good to see you doing what everyone else does ;D I'm just that sexah

I think I had a dream about kaggski once. Heh.
Oh Stridy, stridy stridy. You dreamt about the wrong twin!

Momiji
10-27-2007, 02:30 AM
I dream about all of you! :D

...some of you.

...maybe. AICHA. :love:

Maybe not.

Or did I?! :greenie: