PDA

View Full Version : I just had a weird thing happen on my ncaa football '06 game

darkchrono
10-25-2007, 08:21 AM
I have had the game for about two years now and never has anything like this happened before. When the game started up one of the players on the computer team would be miniture (sp) size (like honey I shrunk the kids miniture size). It would be a linebacker on defense and an offensive linemen on offense.

Well I started the game over and the same thing happened (where one of the computer players was like twenty times smaller than all the other players). So I just simmed through that particular game and went on to the next game to see if the the problem persisted. Well in the next game in the season everything was fine (all eleven guys were the size they were supposed to be).

It was weird because I have had the game for two years and never has anything like that happened before. I'm sure it must have just been the way the game loaded. But you would never think that that would be something that would come up (where one of the players on the field was mini mini size).