PDA

View Full Version : holy crap where did it go :O oh no ;.;

rubah
10-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Have you ever lost something important like a wallet?

I thought I lost mine today, but luckily it had just fallen out in my room.

what steps did you take immediately after realizing it was gone?

I was planning to call my parents to cancel the credit card in there, and hoping someone would return it, and I called stu and my roommate to see if they had seen it.

and LUCKILY my roommate found in our room, so everything worked out.

But I want to make sure I'm prepared in case it really does happen.

If you did lose yours, did you get it returned?

Sergeant Hartman
10-25-2007, 10:00 PM
My stuff never gets lost. Temporarily misplaced yeah , but not lost.

Peegee
10-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Oh man Rubah it's like you secretly spied on me in order to make a pseudo plausible thread to goad me into making a fool of myself.

Anyway today I took my laptop to work as usual. I put it in the front seat but forgot I put it there. So when I got to the parking lot I get out of my car, look in the back seat, and....

No laptop.

ZOMG I said to myself and started to panic. Ah hell I can't go to work without a laptop so I start driving home while calling the office line to call in late. I couldn't find my login ID so I said fug it.

Then I saw my laptop

In the front street

When I was two blocks away from the office.

FLKSADJFKLJJ

Also I've left my wallet at the arcade (it was gone) and at a convenience store (I found that one thank God) where I left it on the counter.

=P I'm stupid.

Araciel
10-25-2007, 10:16 PM
No.

TyphoonThaReapa
10-25-2007, 10:17 PM
I lose things all the time. But when it comes to items which regard my personal information, it's as if it's glued to me...:cool:

Jessweeee♪
10-25-2007, 11:18 PM
About a year ago I went to an anime convention and lost my purse eighty times that day. I still got it, though n.n

Zeldy
10-25-2007, 11:23 PM
Ive lost my wallet once, it was on my birthday too. I lost my card, a few quid and all my cinema reciepts :( I was gutted.

I left my DS case on the plane to Tenerife. Luckily, my DS wasn't in it, but 2 of my brothers DS games were (Pokemon Diamond and Nintendogs) and all of my older Advance games were. My brother went mad, I have to buy them again ;;

Heath
10-25-2007, 11:27 PM
I worry a lot about losing my things so whenever I go any where, I tend to always check my pockets for my wallet and mobile phone. When they're not in my pockets with me, they're on my computer desk in my room. I have, on at least one occasion, managed to leave my wallet outside (my house key is attached to my wallet) in my front door. Luckily I noticed within a couple of a minutes!

Vermachtnis
10-25-2007, 11:31 PM
I "lose" crap all the time. I lost my glasses on top of my head before. I keep forgetting where I place my wallet too.

Seraphic
10-25-2007, 11:32 PM
I once left my wallet at a table outside of my school and got it back in a miraculous chain of events.
Someone took my wallet and used the whole 8 dollars I had in it to take a cab for im guessing up the street or something.
They left my wallet in the cab so the cab driver took it and luckily tried finding its owner.
There was a card inside for my barber shop so he took it there.
The next day my dad went to get his hair cut and my barber gave it to my dad knowing who I was,lol
And from this moment on I have nicknamed my wallet Darien after Tuxedo Mask.

Shiny
10-25-2007, 11:33 PM
I've lost my mind. Have you seen it walking around some where?

I Took the Red Pill
10-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Wallet. Numerous times. Graphing calculator. More than numerous times.

Rengori
10-25-2007, 11:42 PM
Yes, I lost my Nintendo wallet on the Mummy Ride at Universal Studios, on my birthday, along with the $100 I got that day. :mad2:

Agent Proto
10-25-2007, 11:47 PM
I usually freak out when I misplace my glasses. Being nearsighted and not being able to see clear without them does cause me headaches when I'm looking around for them.

Other than that, I don't lose things very much, but I do get the feeling that I might have lost something only to find out it was on me all this time.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-26-2007, 02:26 AM
I lost my glasses. Still, I've yet to find them. :/ Not good, cause I have astygmatism, causing my words to morph into each other, and I haven't been able to see ANYTHING in like 2 weeks. No good. :/

I lose everything though, which sucks everytime I get new glasses. :(

Chemical
10-26-2007, 02:36 AM
Me?!

Never
:shifty:

I once lost my cell phone in a kleenex box in Dyslexicon's sister's car :s

Momiji
10-26-2007, 03:12 AM
Actually, I almost lost my flash drives the other day (with my library of emulators and ROMs D:). I left them in a computer at school yesterday, but I e-mailed my teacher and he found them and gave them to me today.

I panicked nevertheless. It also had my whole English report saved on it.

Shlup
10-26-2007, 03:14 AM
I lose my important :skull::skull::skull::skull: all the time. And then I ask my husband where it is and he totally knows. He's like a goddamn magician.

~*~Celes~*~
10-26-2007, 03:20 AM
lost the arm to my glasses...see, it broke off and the eye place was like "zomg lolz here's a plastic thing you can use to keep it on your glasses!" well, it fell off so I'm missing an arm to my glasses. My next eye appointment is in December...and so getting my license has been delayed -_-;

Resha
10-26-2007, 12:45 PM
I got my mother's handphone stolen once when I was quite young, and I've been a spazz about important stuff like phone + wallet + cash + iPod ever since. I just make sure I have those four. Always. And I last thought I lost my housekey and dropped it somewhere, but I hadn't.

Misfit
10-26-2007, 01:49 PM
I dropped my cell phone in a corn maze once. Somebody found it though and took it to some doods that ran it, and I got it back. :D And I lost my wallet a few weeks ago, but Eric found it. :3

Jojee
10-26-2007, 01:55 PM
I losted my wallet in middle school (I don't know why I brought it to school!) and it had $70 in there which was like my life savings. xD Sad.

Jess
10-26-2007, 01:58 PM
I've lost my mobile phone, before. I never found it but to look for it I just went everywhere I'd been before that day. That was a few years back, though.

Loony BoB
10-26-2007, 03:23 PM
The only time I really get into a panic is when I can't find my glasses. Not being able to see is genuinely distressful for me. I don't cry or anything, but I feel sick and get very frantic. It's not so bad these days because I have contacts, but if I ever put away my contacts and then can't find my glasses, then I get like that still.

Anything else, well, I can find 'em. I'm good at that.

EDIT: I see I'm not alone. Hooyay.

prayzer
10-26-2007, 03:29 PM
I've lost my cell phone before. When I realized it was gone, I tried to call, but then I remembered I had it on vibrate. It ended up that it had fallen out of my pocket in the car and was under the seat. :eyebrow: