PDA

View Full Version : Help w/selling games.

Reasoniamalive
10-25-2007, 10:27 PM
I am a registered/active member - this is not spam, nor am I seeking to sell anything to anyone here. I am requesting help w/something...and I think this is the right place to do it. If I have mistakenly placed this in the wrong section - I request moderation. :p Now, on w/my request.

Hey all!

I wanted some advice...you see, I'm going to be selling ALL my videogames/systems/accessories, etc. DON'T ASK. = P

Soo... I has a 360, PS3, PS2, Gamecube, SNES, NES, Nintendo DS, and an Atari Flashback 2.

Games I has include, but not limited to:

360: Gears of War

PS3: Ridgeracer VII (:p) and Dark Kingdom. Also have 2 Blueray movies: Reign of Fire and Underworld: Revolution.

PS2: Dragon Quest VIII, FFs: X, X: International, XII, X-Men Legends 2, Dynasty Warriors 5,..probably a few others I lent-out to my friend(s.)

Gamecube: The Legen of Zelda: Collector's Edition, Tales of Symphonia, Gladius, Namco Museum, and Goblin Commander

SNES: Super Gameboy, Secret of Evermore, Game Genie, Micro Machines, NBA Jam - Tourn. Ed., Ultimate Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Populous, and Earthworm Jim 2.

DS: FFs: 1-6 and Golden Sun.

Of Special Note: For the PS, I'm also going to be selling FFs 1 & 2, 5 & 6, VII, VIII, IX, and two copies of Tactics.

NES: Dragon Warrior IV

So, finally - here's my question: How should I go about selling these? I'm planning on eBaying everything. But I mean how should I do the bundles?

Obviously, the 360, Atari, Gamecube, SNES, NES and the Atari Flashback are all going to be in their own seperate online auctions w/their respective games....

Now, how about the PS3, PS2 and DS games/systems?

Should I sell ALL of the FFs by themselves, or make it one, huge, GIGANTIC auction and label it 'ULTRA-RARE' ? Here are my thoughts:

1) Sell the PS3 w/all the 'disc' FFs...possibly include in the auction the DS and their respective FFs and sell the PS2 w/the other, non-FF games. This would be a near-complete collection - minus Crisis Core, FF XI, Advent Children, and anything else I could possibly be missing. Sell the other games/movies in seperate auctions.

2) Sell the PS3 w/it's games and 2 Blueray movies I have w/it. Sell the PS2, DS with their respective games both in another, seperate auction.

3) Sell each and everything seperately. The systems w/their games in their own auctions.

4) Any other ideas?!

I appreciate any advice you guys can come up with. Thanks!

Comet
10-25-2007, 10:36 PM
Just send me the PS3.

rubah
10-25-2007, 11:01 PM
Hmm. You might want to auction some of the games in a bundle, but don't bundle the systems with them, because someone might want the games but not enough to justify spending more money because someone really wants the ps3.

Momiji
10-26-2007, 02:58 AM
When I sell games in garage sales, I always sell them for half of the retail price I bought them for. And they seem to sell like...um...something that sells really well.

Hazzard
10-26-2007, 06:42 PM
I'll buy the PS3, love.

Monol
10-27-2007, 05:19 AM
Why would sell one the greatest instruments on the planet?!:eek:

......Sell all the FF's together...then sell everything else in a group (put play station stuff and so forth...) Just divide in the three major console fighters and that should be sufficent...I'd buy all nintendo related stuff that you own :D

Reasoniamalive
10-27-2007, 06:13 AM
Thanks for all the advice! I'm considering selling MOST things separately save for the Advance FFs and a few other things. Its probably not a good idea to link the ebay pages when I finally DO get them listed, am I right?!

Thanks again = D