PDA

View Full Version : FREE TACOS FOR AMERICANS!

Goldenboko
10-26-2007, 02:54 AM
Jacoby Elsberry just stole a base during the world series, so everyone in America gets 1 free taco from Taco Bell, I'm not sure the exact details, but its something like pick it up on October 30th from 2 to something. :D

Anyway, do you love free stuff like I do? I'll have anything if its free, like how at Donkin Donuts next to my school they where giving away free Iced Coffee, I hate the stuff, but I skipped Woodshop and got some anyway, because it was free :)

SHARE FREE STORIES!

PS- Thanks for the Taco Jacoby.

Rye
10-26-2007, 02:56 AM
I like free stuff, but I don't get it very often. The last free thing I got was an extra $15 dollars on my phone's credit, because I do pay as you go cards, and if you spend a certain amount on cards, they give you a bonus once and a while. It was nice, because I spent it on chatting with my boyfriend. :3

mooglebunni608
10-26-2007, 02:58 AM
Oh my. I was actually just about to make a thread on this subject!
I LOVE LOVE LOVELOVE free things.
If you go to walmart's website and type 'free' in the search bar, you can get all sorts of free samples delivered to your HOUSE!
I got tons of shampoo and deodorant <3

Shlup
10-26-2007, 03:18 AM
HELL YES FREE TACOS! I fucking love tacos!

I get lots of free stuff at work, as a teacher. Tomorrow I'm getting sammiches.

Momiji
10-26-2007, 03:19 AM
I have a lot of free stuff coming my way soon, what with Christmas, my birthday, and my graduation all coming up soon within 3 months of each other (February birthday and I graduate in February as well). :D

Rye
10-26-2007, 03:20 AM
I have a lot of free stuff coming my way soon, what with Christmas, my birthday, and my graduation all within 3 months. :D

My birthday and my graduation are on the same day, so I dunno if that means I get double the stuff, or half the stuff. ;;

Shlup
10-26-2007, 03:21 AM
Half the stuff. BJ's birthday is five days before Christmas--it's always half.

Momiji
10-26-2007, 03:23 AM
I have a lot of free stuff coming my way soon, what with Christmas, my birthday, and my graduation all within 3 months. :D

My birthday and my graduation are on the same day, so I dunno if that means I get double the stuff, or half the stuff. ;;

Let's go for a nice 1.5x the regular amount. :p

qwertysaur
10-26-2007, 03:26 AM
A Baskin Robins by my house had a black out, so they were giving all the ice cream away because it was half melted. Still good though.:D

Rye
10-26-2007, 03:29 AM

Let's go for a nice 1.5x the regular amount. :p

Oh, I hope so! You only graduate once, and considering that I didn't even GET my 17th birthday present (a car), and I don't think I'm asking for anything for Christmas besides a few small things... :kaobeg:

Shlup
A Baskin Robins by my house had a black out, so they were giving all the ice cream away because it was half melted. Still good though.:D

Oh. My. GOD. YOU LIVED ONE OF MY SEXIEST DREAMS! BASTARD!

Momiji

I would have totally cleaned them out of the margarita flavored sherbet. It's my favorite. :D

Goldenboko
10-26-2007, 03:32 AM
OMG qwerty reminded me of the time the ice cream truck at my old house drove off with its back door open. Sherbet ice cream flew all over the street and we stuffed 3 freezers with it :D We were eating the stuff forever it was so awesome.

escobert
10-26-2007, 03:39 AM
I've got a free taco comming *does a taco dance*

Ace14
10-26-2007, 04:48 AM
Oh I remember when I went grocery shoppinh with my parents I was putting the food into the car when my dad asked for me. I walked over to him and he pointed out a cart just sitting there with two boxes of cookies in it. Nobody was around so we just took it. :) Oh I remember another time I was walking home from track practice last year and I decided to stop in starbucks for a quick drink. For some reason I just decided to drink my coffee in the cafe so I just sat down in a chair drinking my coffee and there was like no one else in there except two other employees. One of them just came up to me and offered me a free pastery and I looked at them strangely but I accepted so I got a free doughnut which made my day. :) Oh and one last story I remember I went to Mc Donalds after school one day with a friend and I ordered only a chocolate milkshake. After we both made our orders the people start to make our food but the cashier comes back up to both of us and says that she got a strawberry milkshake on accident so I got it for free. So I got two milkshakes! Yay for mistakes!

Rengori
10-26-2007, 04:56 AM
Change Taco Bell taco to Taco Bell quesadilla and we'll be talking.

oddler
10-26-2007, 05:01 AM
Ohhhhhhh... So this is what Evastio was talking about. :choc2:

MKusanagi
10-26-2007, 05:43 AM
Gimme my free taco. Dammit. That's not what you meant. I feel so used!

Deborah
10-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Sadly I'm not a huge taco bell fan...although Halloween is coming up...the holiday all about free candy!!! I just hand the candy out now though! So many cute kids they deserve free candy! :kaoplain:

Markus. D
10-26-2007, 10:02 AM
If anyone saw me at Lion's Arche perhaps.

But probably no one did :3...

Clawsze
10-26-2007, 10:29 AM
AW HELL NAW!!!! I live in the UK.....and I want a taco....:cry:

demondude
10-26-2007, 10:31 AM

Me too. :(

Goldenboko
10-26-2007, 11:40 AM

Thats what you get for being British, and not having a baseball team :P

Lawr
10-26-2007, 12:02 PM
Taco Bell is all about the free! :love:

demondude
10-26-2007, 12:19 PM

Thats what you get for being British, and not having a baseball team :P

At least we have a decent football team. :p

Peegee
10-26-2007, 01:58 PM
HELL YES FREE TACOS! I smurfing love tacos!

I get lots of free stuff at work, as a teacher. Tomorrow I'm getting sammiches.

You also get July and August off work, you jerk >:o

I haven't had free anything for a while, though I slack off at parents' home, so I guess I get free room and fuds.

Jess
10-26-2007, 02:04 PM
I got a free night out clubbing last night, courtesy of the boyfriend. I'm so poor right now. :(

but yeah, I should be getting free stuffs soon as it's my birthday in November~

Heath
10-26-2007, 04:34 PM
I get lots of free bus and train travel on Arriva trains whenever I want by virtue of my father working for Arriva. Score.

escobert
10-26-2007, 04:40 PM
If anyone saw me at Lion's Arche perhaps.

But probably no one did :3...

I did :p I alwasy like tombs best ;)

Necronopticous
10-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Free Taco Bell taco? What is that, a $0.39 value?

Anyway, only in a world this sick could you call what they serve a taco and keep a straight face.

MKusanagi
10-26-2007, 07:11 PM

Anyway, only in a world this sick could you call what they serve a taco and keep a straight face.
Msg, Transfat, worm salts... Mmmmm my favorite!:p No, I'm not talking bout Taco Bell. I'm talking about a real taco! A REAL taco! The kind that look nothing like the Taco Bell tacos!

Zeldy
10-26-2007, 07:30 PM
I got a free Wispa (OH MY GOD. THEY ARE SELLING THEM AGAIN, I SAW IT AND WAS LIKE <333 They were discontinued a few years ago and now they're BACK) and a can of Dr Pepper. My friend bought them for me, cause I was skint.

I like it when Thorntons have free samples, Ive only seen it once :(

Lawr
10-26-2007, 10:41 PM

As long as they have Spicy Crunch Wrap Supremes, Earth is a happy place.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Lucky for me, we have a Taco Bell right in front of my high school. :D I don't like tacos that much, but eh, if it's free, I'm taking it. xD

Heath
10-26-2007, 11:45 PM
I got a free Wispa (OH MY GOD. THEY ARE SELLING THEM AGAIN, I SAW IT AND WAS LIKE <333 They were discontinued a few years ago and now they're BACK)

I know! I saw an advert on a bus shelter today and I was really happy. Screw Aeros, Wispas are where it's at! I'll have to buy one tomorrow.

Vikeve
10-27-2007, 12:03 AM
There's this icecream truck that always park at the side of my school during the lunch periods (except oddly yesturday). So they someimes hand out free icecream and when hey do my friends and I usualy say there giving us free food becuase another one of our friends had sex with them. We're horrible people... (but everyone knows it's a joke we wouldn't spread around gossip or say that about someone who doesn't know the story behind it)

Also, there was this corner store i would always go to and I would sometimes get free stuf if like the package was ripped open by accident. Sadly, the place was sold like 7 times in the last year and it sucks now.

Marshall Banana
10-27-2007, 12:19 AM
Two years ago (I think), at the Chicken Festival, I noticed that my friend was obsessed with collecting every free pen and miscellaneous object that was given away.

My school was giving out food and mouse pads one day a few weeks weeks ago, and a lady who was sitting at the front desk shouted at me from across the lobby, "WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE MOUSE PAD!?" She kept shouting it until I took one.

Shiny
10-27-2007, 02:25 AM
Enjoy your e. coli.

rubah
10-27-2007, 03:36 AM
so uh, when do I get my taco?

Goldenboko
10-28-2007, 06:01 AM
Note: Lowell stole a base today, thats another taco :D

Shlup
10-28-2007, 06:03 AM

I don't like you today.

Fonzie
10-28-2007, 06:32 AM
Enjoy your e. coli.

It's what makes it taste so good.

Jimsour
10-28-2007, 05:18 PM
I've never tried a taco, I'm going to America!

Lynx
10-28-2007, 08:30 PM
i love taco bell so all i have to do is go to the front counter and say "umm i want my free taco" and ill get a taco? or do i ahve to buy something first?

Goldenboko
10-28-2007, 09:02 PM
i love taco bell so all i have to do is go to the front counter and say "umm i want my free taco" and ill get a taco? or do i ahve to buy something first?

From what I understand you just have to go there and say you want a free taco during Oct 30th from 2 to 5. :love:

Oh! Another free thing I love is free stickers. You can just stick them in random places like on someone elses mail box and be like "bwahahaha!"