PDA

View Full Version : The Official Amazing Race 12 Thread!

Laddy
10-26-2007, 03:35 AM
Season 12 is here!!! (http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race12/)

Some locations are Alaska, Ireland, Croatia, Japan, and Taipen.

The teams are Kynt/Vyxsin (Dating Goths), Jennifer/Nathan (Dating), Ronald/Christina (Father/Daughter), Shana/Jennifer (Best Friends), Azaria/Hendekea (Siblings), Lorena/Jason (Dating), Nicolas/Donald (Grandfather/Grandson), Ari/Staella (Best Friends), Marianna/Julia (Sisters), Axl Rose/Cher, erm, Rachel/TK (Dating for almost one year), and Kate/Pat (Married Ministers).

My personal favorites are Kynt/Vyxsen, Ronald/Christina, Nicolas/Donald, Rachel/TK, and Kate/Pat.

My predictions...

#11)Ari/Staella
#10)Kate/Pat
#9)Marianna/Julia
#8)Shana/Jennifer
#7)Lorena/Jason
#6)Nicolas/Donald
#5)Azaria/Hendekea
#4)Ronald/Christina
#3)Jenifer/Nathan
#2)Kynt/Vyxsen
#1)Rachel/TK

Discuss.

Spammerman
10-26-2007, 03:55 AM
I dont watch the show, and I wont keep up, but my vote is for the old Asian couple.

Laddy
10-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Um, they are father/daughter. :p

Heath
10-26-2007, 04:33 PM
I've never watched it and probably never will given that I'm not in the US, but I think that the fact that Kate & Pat have God on their side might be a fairly big advantage! I've read about this show on Wikipedia and it does sound like a really interesting concept though.

Misfit
10-26-2007, 05:07 PM
I used to watch this show all the time! Holy crap, I need to watch it. NOW! :3 *watches*

Laddy
10-26-2007, 08:16 PM
I've never watched it and probably never will given that I'm not in the US, but I think that the fact that Kate & Pat have God on their side might be a fairly big advantage! I've read about this show on Wikipedia and it does sound like a really interesting concept though.
Actually, I believe it does appear in all six continents.

Heath
10-27-2007, 12:26 AM
Actually, I believe it does appear in all six continents.

May well do, but I imagine it appears on satellite/cable in Britain, with I don't have :)

Jon Thompson
10-31-2007, 09:44 AM
They are still making this garbage? I guess some people will watch anything...

Laddy
10-31-2007, 10:25 AM
They are still making this garbage? I guess some people will watch anything...Please, if you don't care, don't post.:)

Jon Thompson
10-31-2007, 07:47 PM
I've seen other threads about not liking something about being able to post so DON'T PATRONIZE ME.

I can see the appeal of this show after one season, or even a couple. But how can people watch THE SAME thing for 12 seasons? Doesn't it get boring? There isn't anything of substance in the show, either. Then again, I think 99% of reality TV is complete bullocks and is responsible for the deteriorating creative, intelligence and taste levels in our world. Oh, let's watch Ty Pennington scream about the 1000 house they've redone for poor family 1000! THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!

Sorry, reality TV just pisses me off. It's the cheapest, easiest form of television that costs the production companies nothing (except usually for the one or two hosts) and they make million from advertising. Why would a production company spend money on acting talent, writers etc when all they need is six cameras and people that want their 15 mins of fame?

If this thread is for Amazing Race fans IT SHOULD SAY THAT to keep those who don't like it out.

Laddy
11-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Doesn't it get boring?No.

Then again, I think 99% of reality TV is complete bullocks and is responsible for the deteriorating creative, intelligence and taste levels in our world.Good for you.

Oh, let's watch Ty Pennington scream about the 1000 house they've redone for poor family 1000! THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE!Have you ever watched an episode of anything reality TV? The concept is the same but the people, places, tasks, and emotion instilled into the show is the reason people come back. You see, it's not like Ty Pennington builds the same house for the same family for the same reason using the same things, hell, the stories behind the people really make it interesting. As for the Amazing Race, there are several resons I like it.

1. It's funny.
2. It's exciting.
3. The contestans are colorful.
4. The relationships build.
5. The people are real, they aren't actors, they act and look realistic 90% of the time.

Hell, if you don't like Reality TV, fine, if you want to post your opinion, fine. But if you are posting merely to say you think it's garbage and be rude, narrow-minded, and obnoxious, than make your own damn thread instead of completely warping the attention to you and your own opinions. This isn't EoEo, stop acting like it is.

OT: The show premeires on November 4.

Jon Thompson
11-02-2007, 12:01 AM
5. The people are real, they aren't actors, they act and look realistic 90% of the time.

Defence like this makes me wonder about the people who enjoy reality TV as well. Reality TV is more fake than fictional shows. I think you're just upset no one else on this whole site cares about this crappy show. You're defending it pretty hard for something you didn't have a hand in creating.

Hell, if you don't like Reality TV, fine, if you want to post your opinion, fine. But if you are posting merely to say you think it's garbage and be rude, narrow-minded, and obnoxious, than make your own damn thread instead of completely warping the attention to you and your own opinions.

I did post my opinion. But I guess as long as it doesn't condescend on your own it's fine? So I'm rude, narrow-minded (I'm not the one who watch reality TV, okay?) obnoxious (perhaps, but it's my schtick). I'm not even sure how I was being rude. I was insulting something NON-RELATED TO YOU so you taking it personally (for whatever reason) is your own fault. I had good reasons for disliking it.

Sorry I don't like reality television. Perhaps you are the rude, narrow-minded, obnoxious one.

Laddy
11-02-2007, 04:02 AM
Defence like this makes me wonder about the people who enjoy reality TV as well. Reality TV is more fake than fictional shows. I think you're just upset no one else on this whole site cares about this crappy show. You're defending it pretty hard for something you didn't have a hand in creating. You are way too quickyl drawing conclusions. First of all, how the hell do you know this? Second of all, I'm not defending the show, I'm defending a thread I created, and I certainly don't want my thread to turn into an argument.

But I guess as long as it doesn't condescend on your own it's fine?What the fucking hell? You've seen me post in like, what, two threads? You don't know me, I promote individuality and opinion, but why be rude?

(I'm not the one who watch reality TV, okay?)Because I enjoy reality televison I'm narrow-minded? Logically and morally link this, Mr. Thompson.

Perhaps you are the rude, narrow-minded, obnoxious one.I'm not the one warping the one warping the damn thread.

Jon Thompson
11-02-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm sorry. People posting 'I don't watch it' is soooo enjoyable. This thread is tops. Even though there is the number 12 on the thread title it is original folks. This IS NOT a sequel! Do not be fooled!

Because I enjoy reality televison I'm narrow-minded? Logically and morally link this, Mr. Thompson.

You're the biggest hypocrite, do you know that? You called me narrow-minded for not liking The Amazing Race yet when I say you're narrow-minded for liking it you want me to logically and morally link it. How about you link the fact you're a hypocrite, have no respect for others tastes or opinions.

You know what I'm against about reality TV? The fact young, impressionable minds watch 'reality TV' and because of the title and the real people may confuse reality with reality. I'll list all my reasons for disliking reality TV and you can list all your reasons why it's great. My list will be in my own thread.

I wasn't being rude to you, or anyone else in the forum. I was being rude to the companies that produce this trash. You're just angry because I'm insulting your taste. I'm also not the one that told me to 'get of my thread unless you agree with me' because I asked a simple, generalized question. I apoligize for being rude and or obnoxious when you jump on my for MY opinions and my taste. Just because you created a thread doesn't mean you should 'defend it's honour'. You gotta expect some negatively, especially when dealing with a broad topic like reality television.

I'm sorry you didn't want the thread to be an argument (which you instigated, by the by) and be a circle jerk about the amazing race 1200. I'll leave you to your thread. Hopefully you're not alone in your enjoyment of the show but so far no one else has posted saying they were looking forward to it. Someone who lost interest 8 seasons ago watched but that doesn't count.

Enjoy the thread, I'll make my own. I won't post in yours, don't post in mine. Deal?

Laddy
11-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Deal.

You're the biggest hypocrite, do you know that? You called me narrow-minded for not liking The Amazing Race yet when I say you're narrow-minded for liking it you want me to logically and morally link it. How about you link the fact you're a hypocrite, have no respect for others tastes or opinions. I'm fine with you not liking the show, okay? Do you honestly think I care? I didn't call you narrow-minded for disliking th show, that makes no sense, I called you narrow-minded due to the fact you pop into a thread to obviously start an EoEo-esque argument. If I wanted that I would have gone into EoEo, okay?

You know what I'm against about reality TV? The fact young, impressionable minds watch 'reality TV' and because of the title and the real people may confuse reality with reality. I'll list all my reasons for disliking reality TV and you can list all your reasons why it's great. My list will be in my own thread.Young? You're two not even two years older than me!

I wasn't being rude to you, or anyone else in the forum. I was being rude to the companies that produce this trash. You're just angry because I'm insulting your taste. I'm also not the one that told me to 'get of my thread unless you agree with me' because I asked a simple, generalized question. I apoligize for being rude and or obnoxious when you jump on my for MY opinions and my taste. Just because you created a thread doesn't mean you should 'defend it's honour'. You gotta expect some negatively, especially when dealing with a broad topic like reality television.Again, I don't care if you like Reality TV or not, don't spam my thread. If you are posting in this thread, say if you will or won't watch it, why, or don't post at all. Simple as that, ok?

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-02-2007, 03:33 PM
i like amazing race! takes me places that i wanna go...or dont wanna go lol! and it felt good when they went to sydney lol ill never forget..they had to learn aussie lingo (colloquialisms)...hilarious!:D

Jon Thompson
11-02-2007, 08:42 PM
If you are posting in this thread, say if you will or won't watch it, why, or don't post at all. Simple as that, ok?

Forum = Discussion Board

Why bring up a topic if you don't want it discussed? I had one post of spam (not really, as it was asking a question pertaining to the subject) then I said I WON'T WATCH IT and WHY.

Apologize for posting in here but you don't say DEAL then continue going on. That is not proper ettiquete in truces. I didn't spam, I discussed the topic.

You've proved all my points on the effect of reality TV on it's viewers. You contradict yourself paragraph to paragraph and tell me not to do what you're doing.

We shall engage our deal once again. It ends here. If you post directed to me again, it's your fault that I come back in again. I said I was going to leave and you should have accepted that instead of trying to edge in the last word to justify yourself and feel as though you won. Niether of us won. It's a draw, a truce. TREAT IT LIKE ONE.

Laddy
11-02-2007, 09:22 PM
You said you wouldn't watch it so many posts later, so you spammed. Besides, discussion of a television show and the effects of the genre in which the show belongs on its viewers are two different things. You were off-topic and have yet to have contribute to the purpose of this thread. That merely is the reason for this big over-the-top argument.

Why do I have to apologize? What did I do? What did I do to oppose myself?

Leeza
11-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Laddy and Jon Thompson: Take your dislike for each other somewhere else other than this thread. Laddy, a warn is enough. Do not feed the flames further if you don't wish to have this sort of stuff going on in your thread.

Jon: You are very close to getting a ban if you do not quit your baiting posts.

Rodney
11-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Can't wait till the season starts tomorrow!

Check out my version in the Writer's Corner, too!

Laddy
11-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Today is the day!

Excuse me, but this episode was fantastic! Who agrees?

Leeza
11-05-2007, 04:19 AM
You must be in a different time zone. I'm only 15 minutes into the episode. :cat:

Rodney
11-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Excellent premiere. Nice tasks, nice teams (except the bottom two), and nice drama. And a perfect first elimination.

Laddy
11-05-2007, 12:35 PM
I know, sweet vengeance!

Rodney
11-07-2007, 08:12 AM
So far, I'm loving every team left who's not Nathan & Jennifer.

Leeza
11-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Me too. I'm not liking Nathan too much.

Laddy
11-07-2007, 09:25 PM
I agree. I could live with any remaining team winning except Nathan\Jennifer.

Rodney
11-08-2007, 01:58 AM
I had a similar situation with the All-Stars season -- I had two teams I hated, but one thankfully got eliminated fourth. But despite having all of these teams I loved, the single team I hated of the F7 (final seven) teams still (based entirely on luck) won.

I fear, with my bad luck in favorites, that the same thing will happen with Nathan & Jennifer.

Laddy
11-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I agree with you, of the two teams I hated, which were the exact teams you hated with the exception of Dustin and Kandace, which I alos dislike, one of them won.

Anyway, I don't want another Rob/Amber, they are so full of themselves and thinks everybody is their fan, so people won't mind if this "couple" does things like, say, completely fake unawareness of a serious injury to a crewman to the point where even Phil Keoghan himself is pissed.

Rodney
11-09-2007, 12:47 AM
If you really dislike Dustin & Kandice, then I hope felt the same way about the ones who won their original season, who were also model/actors, by the way.

Getting back to this season, I've pretty much figured out who gets through this leg. Previews on CBS suggest Lorena & Jason and Marianna & Julia survive the second leg, and YouTube previews suggest Nathan & Jennifer and Shana & Jennifer do, too. Nicolas & Donald, Ronald & Christina, Kynt & Vyxsin, Kate & Pat, Azaria & Hendekea, and T.K. & Rachel are thus left as the only unknowns.

Laddy
11-09-2007, 03:09 AM
I didn't like Tyler/James, either. I accidently came across the teams in the final 7.

TK/Rachel, Azraia/Hendekea, Kynt/Vyxsin, Nicholas/Donald, Ronald/Christina, Marriana/Julia, and Lorena/Jason.

Rodney
11-09-2007, 04:11 AM
I'm not gonna look, as doing so ruined my All-Stars experience, but thanks for the graciousness, Laddy. Just answer me this -- is at least one women's team among this F7? I'm all about the women's teams.

Laddy
11-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Yes. And they were not last on that leg.

Rodney
11-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Okay, great.

Rodney
11-11-2007, 05:14 AM
Okay, Laddy? I finally let my curiosity get the best of me and snuck a peek at the F7. I was pretty sure Kate & Pat wouldn't get as far as I hoped, and I was right. Not that I'm happy about it, though. But man! If that F7's really true, then Nathan & Jennifer must REALLY mess up to be one of the first four teams gone! As an alpha-couple, I thought they'd go far, and am pleasantly surprised that they don't! You sure that's reliable, though? Because if it is, then that means I have all teams I like in the F7, for the first season EVER!

Sad about Shana & Jennifer, though. They probably go second.

Laddy
11-12-2007, 02:02 AM
I saw pictures of them while they were racing. So its not impossible for it to be incorrect.

Rodney
11-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Excellent!

As for tonight, unsurprising that Kate & Pat would be the second to go. They really were incredibly slow at everything they did, and the editors really tried their hardest to highlight that to viewers.

I think . . . I hate Ronald now.

I would've done Hoist It over Hunt It, for sure.

Laddy
11-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Ronald is a bit too technical and pessimistic, he'll need to change in order to make me like him more and do better.

Rodney
11-13-2007, 07:18 AM
I was very surprised Marianna & Julia managed to pass up a team on the first flight.

Laddy
11-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Me too, and is it just me, or does Kynt look like a woman?

Rodney
11-19-2007, 05:50 AM
Yes, he does. But I know he's a guy.

Oh, and your F7 was a bust, Laddy. Marianna & Julia just got eliminated tonight.

Laddy
11-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Yeah, so nevermind, bad source.

Rodney
11-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah, I think the F7 is actually this:

T.K. & Rachel, Azaria & Hendekea, Kynt & Vyxsin, Nicolas & Donald, Ronald & Christina, Shana & Jennifer, and Lorena & Jason.

Laddy
11-21-2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah, that's probably right.

Rodney
11-22-2007, 06:56 AM
So, after three episodes, this race already looks like one of the better ones over the past few seasons. I'm quite enjoying it.

Laddy
11-22-2007, 07:05 AM
So am I! This might beat my three favorite seasons, 3, 5, and 7!

Rodney
11-22-2007, 07:09 AM
Eh. TAR3 would be among my favorites had the Flobatross not won, and Teri & Ian or Ken & Gerard had won. But since my fellow people of color won TAR5 and TAR7, I was content with those endings!

TAR12? Anyone but Nathan & Jennifer winning will make it one of the best for me. That's my mantra, and I'm sticking to that. I'd even survive Lorena & Jason since they're not vicious to each other.

Laddy
11-22-2007, 07:21 AM
I agree, Nate/Jen should not win. Hey, I loved Flo/Zach, for reasons unknown I was drawn to them!

Rodney
11-22-2007, 07:29 AM
I didn't care for Zach much, either, because he gave off this smugness I found unattractive. But he still had the patience of a saint to deal with Flo.

And I know it's kinda weird, but I actually got back to liking Ronald this week since he wasn't being mean to Christina.

Laddy
11-22-2007, 07:31 AM
Rodney, just curious, if you could be in charge of All-Stars, who would you put in? I would put in...

Nancy/Emily
Oswald/Danny
Teri/Ian
Flo/Zach
Jon/Al
Charla/Mirna
Kris/Jon
Uchenna/Joyce
Meredith/Gretchen
BJ/Tyler
Erwin/Godwin
(MEGA CHEATING!!!)>>>>>>>>> Kynt/Vyxsin<<<<<<<<<<<

EDIT: Same here, at least he sings. I heard that Azaria and Christina were seen kissing at a football game. Although the source is pretty reliable (TAR Wiki) we shouldn't rush to conlusions.

Rodney
11-22-2007, 07:37 AM
Wow, that's such a good list. I agree with it. But I'd go with:

Nancy & Emily
Frank & Margarita
Oswald & Danny (unpopular, I know, but I hated all of TAR2's F3)
Teri & Ian
Kelly & Jon
Charla & Mirna
Kris & Jon
Uchenna & Joyce
Any Two Godlewskis, but preferably Sharon & Michelle
Fran & Barry
Erwin & Godwin
Dustin & Kandice

So basically, twelve teams instead the eleven they used.

Laddy
11-22-2007, 07:41 AM
That's also a fine list! Frank/Margarita would've rocked.....again. Kelly/Jon would probably kick ass. Fran/Barry are cool. Charla/Mirna and Dustin/Kandace aka "The Best All-Female Teams Of All Time" would probably end up with one of them winning.

EDIT: Eric/Danielle shouldn't have even gone to the F6, they had no particular skills, and nobody liked them, it shows on the show. They just had a good cab. Ugh, why did you do this, CBS? Why the shomance team?

All-Hated Teams

Tara/Wil
Chris/Alex
Colin/Christie
Freddy/Kendra
Jonathan/Victoria
Rob/Amber
Ray/Deana
Marion/DJ Paolo
Danielle/Eric
Lake/Michelle
Rob/Kim

Rodney
11-22-2007, 07:50 AM
While I'd have wanted Frank & Margarita to return, they're no longer together and didn't want to race again with each other.

I wouldn't have minded Eric returning had it been with Jeremy instead of Danielle, the Least Deserving "All-Star" Ever. They actually won simply from good luck at the final challenge more than anything else, and surprisingly, Phil himself has acknowledged as much. Dustin & Kandice and Charla & Mirna both deserved to win more than they did.

Laddy
11-22-2007, 07:51 AM
Agreed. Eric/Jeremy...sure! Why not? But oh my GOD! They even broke up afterwards! What does that tell you?

Rodney
11-22-2007, 08:00 AM
Agreed. Eric/Jeremy...sure! Why not? But oh my GOD! They even broke up afterwards! What does that tell you?

They even broke up the moment they returned from taping. Eric went back to the single life and Danielle went back to . . . her old boyfriend. I didn't think a winning team could ever top the odiousness that was Freddy & Kendra, but they did in spades.

But the only team that will come close this season is Nathan & Jennifer. Once they said in a pre-race interview that they most wanted to emulate Eric & Danielle, they were dead to me.

Everyone else winning? FINE BY ME!

Laddy
11-22-2007, 07:20 PM
I agree. Anybody who imitates Eric/Danielle is axed from my list.

Rodney
11-23-2007, 04:23 AM
I saw the most hated list above. Here's mine.

Joe & Bill (in TAR1, but they were actually fine in All-Stars)
Chris & Alex
Flo & Zach
Steve & Josh
Steve & Dave
Reichen & Chip
Brandon & Nicole
Colin & Christie
Jonathan & Victoria
Freddy & Kendra
Ray & Deana
Rob & Amber
Alex, Nick, and Tommy Linz (Megan was okay, though)
Joseph & Monica
Eric & Jeremy
Tyler & James
Eric & Danielle

Laddy
11-24-2007, 07:27 AM
Brandon/Nicole were self-righteous little smurfers!

Anyway, since us poor Americans can't get AXN through normal means, we have to watch TARA2 on Youtube. Oh well, I'll start a thread on it later, as for now, indulge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Xm6tLeld4).

Rodney
11-24-2007, 04:49 PM
I've already had the pleasure of watching Asia's second season premiere, and it's been quite worth watching. I like pretty much all the teams on it who aren't . . .

Rovilson & Marc
Edwin & Monica

Though I still need some more time with . . .

Brett & Kinaryosih
Daichi & Sawaka

Laddy
11-25-2007, 01:16 AM
I like Marc/Rovilson they seem to finally be entertaining Alpha Males for once. I like all teams that aren't EMo.

Rodney
11-25-2007, 08:11 AM
They seem to be playing to the cameras too much, which is why I didn't really like B.J. & Tyler.

Laddy
11-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh, okay. Now that you think of it, they seem like a blend of BJ/Tyler and Brian/Greg.

Rodney
11-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Yes, but Brian & Greg let the funny come naturally, which is why I liked them. Rovilson & Marc, much like B.J. & Tyler, pretty much force the funny, which is why I don't like them. They're trying way too hard to show people how funny they are, when they should just let them see for themselves.

Laddy
11-25-2007, 11:39 PM
Maybe, but coming off as likeable will have other teams like them, unless you're that damn MoJo.

Rodney
11-26-2007, 11:13 AM
I hated MoJo.

Oh, and that F7 of yours is still wrong. Lorena & Jason got eliminated last night.

Laddy
11-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Yep. Totally wrong. Oh well, hey, Rodney, whaddya think of the new U-Turn? Also, there's a "Speed Bump." Sounds cool. I've also heard rumors that F3 of TAR12 and TARA2 will be performing an Intersection together, would that be sweet?

Rodney
11-27-2007, 10:55 AM
I like the U-Turn, and I think Shana & Jennifer used it wisely. At least no one is left standing around doing nothing and bitching about how unfair the game is. The team can still actually control their own destiny based on how fast they complete the other Detour.

I'm really liking Azaria & Hendekea's first-place run. Love that Azaria ran out of the way to the Pit Stop, yet still beat Nathan & Jennifer, the latter of whom is an entitled little bitch who thinks the wins should be handed to her.

I was happy to see Ronald & Christina and Nicolas & Donald jump up in the ranks, and I was glad T.K. & Rachel survived, despite their several mistakes. While I liked Lorena & Jason, at least their elimination guarantees one less alpha-couple to worry about later.

I'd have done Shake Your Booty, no doubt.

Laddy
11-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Me too, the other one looked...boring. Plus, you're guaranteed to not waste too much time, even with the 10 minute penalty for failing.

Rodney
11-28-2007, 05:49 AM
Right! If you failed that Detour, at least you'd fail it fast and be able to take the penalty.

I don't think I could've done that Roadblock, though.

Laddy
11-29-2007, 11:57 PM
I maybe could have, but it would certainly not be fun.

Rodney
12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Aw. Shana & Jennifer. Why couldn't it have been Nathan & Jennifer?

Laddy
12-05-2007, 04:09 AM
Agreed. Those whiny freaks must be eliminated!

Well, we are officially in All-Star Qualification Territory. This were the best teams create history.

Rodney
12-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Yes, so let's see who qualifies and who doesn't from this point forward.

Laddy
12-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Indeed. Hopefully, it shall be Nathan/Jennifer.

Rodney
12-13-2007, 04:55 AM
Man! I didn't think Azaria & Hendekea would mess up THAT badly!

Laddy
12-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Seriously, that is the most suprising elimination since Derek/Drew.