PDA

View Full Version : Edit an Admin: The EoFF WestSide Story

Baloki
10-26-2007, 10:05 PM
So I was in the hood, up to no good, when some damn'd admins started getting up to some good, I took one good stare and got scared and my mum sent me off to Hollywood!

So below is a list of every admin at the current moment, post (for each admin), one thing you would change in their profile, from their signature to their interests. But only one change per profile, so for example changing Yams interest to "Cats" would be acceptable however changing two things from Yams profile is a no, no!

Cid
crono_logical
Del Murder
Kawaii Ryűkishi
Leeza
Loony BoB
MichaelC
Roogle
ShlupQuack
WarrenW
Yamaneko

Let the suggestions begin, the most creative ones could well one day become a legendary injoke like Super Delete of Maybe She's a Man?!

Edit: CK's can take part, however should admins want to join in they can post for every other admin bar themselves :)

Edit<sup>2</sup>: Also Elsie and Quina can't post for Del Murder as we know their all the same person!

Marshall Banana
10-27-2007, 12:53 AM

I would give all of them avatars that relate to The Little Mermaid.
<ul style="list-style-image: url(http://www.JEREMYTIME/mondatime/strawberry.gif)"><li>Cid - King Triton</li><li>crono_logical - Grimsby</li><li>Del Murder - Sebastian</li><li>Kawaii Ryűkishi - Ursula</li><li>Leeza - Max</li><li>Loony BoB - Chef Louis</li><li>MichaelC - Flotsam</li><li>Roogle - Scuttle</li><li>ShlupQuack - Prince Eric</li><li>WarrenW - Jetsam</li><li>Yamaneko - Vanessa</li><ul>

Shlup
10-27-2007, 06:59 AM
Ooooh, the things I'm gonna do to you now.

Marshall Banana
10-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Ooh! So pretty. <3<3<3

theundeadhero
10-27-2007, 09:28 AM
My avatar at BoB's forum is thelittlemermaid, but I haven't posted there in forever and I'm no Admin here.

Rengori
10-27-2007, 09:50 AM
I dunno bout the rest, but I'd ban shlup, or un-admin her so she can be banned.

Jessweeee♪
10-27-2007, 10:24 PM
I would change Shlup's name (REVENNNGGGGEEEE), and fill everyone's sigs with :spin: smilies n.n

Shlup
10-27-2007, 10:35 PM
I am so abused.

Jessweeee♪
10-27-2007, 10:37 PM
Your name should be......hmmmm...........lemme think..........

Grandma Shlup

...yesh.

Marshall Banana
10-28-2007, 07:25 AM
My avatar at BoB's forum is thelittlemermaid, but I haven't posted there in forever and I'm no Admin here.
That doesn't matter! You can have one, too. =O

http://www.JEREMYTIME/mondatime/mrfish.gif