PDA

View Full Version : OVERDRIVES!!!

~Death~Stalker~910
10-27-2007, 03:03 AM
hey guys 4 some reason i jus decided to talk about overdrives:D

1.What overdrives do you have for your people?

2.Did it take 4ever 2 get wakka's overdrives?

3.Jus talk bout them an ur favorite ones!:mog:

Tavrobel
10-27-2007, 04:50 AM
All of them.

No. Took less than an hour per tournament.

Wakka's is by far my favorite. Highest number of hits in the game (at least, in NA version).

rubah
10-27-2007, 04:10 PM
The one I use the most is probably rikku's Mix (light curtain + light curtain :D)

yuna's is the most useless :( except in boss fights.

It didnt take that long to get wakka's soverdrive because the time I bothered wanting them, I was playing a ton of blitzball anyways so xD

I don't like using lulu's because i can't really get good results with them xD

Auron is hot.

Kawaii Ryûkishi
10-27-2007, 04:48 PM
I like Reisen (http://iojacket.hp.infoseek.co.jp/IOSYS_tohotsukitoro.swf).

Breine
10-27-2007, 06:20 PM
I didn't really care much for overdrives other than Yuna's (and her Aeons') and Rikku's. Everybody elses' are pretty sucky and rather useless in my opinion.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-27-2007, 07:00 PM
i like wakka's most as awesome dmg! i think it's beaten by oblivion and passado but u can heal wakka easy in battle. blitz is easy!

No.78
10-27-2007, 07:34 PM
All except Nova :(

Yeah took even longer to get the sigil

3.Jus talk bout them an ur favorite ones!

Aurons look coolest
Rikkus and Wakkas are certainly the best
Tidus' look cool too...

And Kimahri has blue magic so yay :)

I can't stand Lulus, I swear it's impossible to get over 9

Crossblades
10-27-2007, 08:41 PM
I always liked Tidus's and Auron's Overdrives in battle. Rikku's as well for healing purposes whenever Yuna wasn't in my party

Yew-Yevon
10-27-2007, 08:54 PM
since My Tidus hads tripple overdrive and 250 strength he deals out 99,999 on each enemy with energy rain.

Pouring Rain
10-28-2007, 01:06 AM
I have all of them.

I dislike blitzball, but then I got bored and played blitzball a lot to level up my Jecht Shot. I liked it.

My favorite one would be Blitz Ace. However, I found Lulu to be very handy, and Wakka was... interesting. I do use him a lot, but he doesn't use his overdrive as much seeing that he's never attacked.

Little Blue
10-28-2007, 09:56 AM
I have all of them.

Not really. I usually have it pretty soon after we get to play Blitz freely.

I like Blitz Ace. Its probably the only thing Tidus is good for...

Tabris
10-28-2007, 02:20 PM
I have all the overdrives. My favourite is definitly Wakka's Attack Reels. Seeing him do 99 999 x 12 makes all the levelling and grinding well worth the effort. :D

ReloadPsi
10-28-2007, 09:09 PM
All of them.

I got so annoyed with the sheer monotony of Blitzball that I stopped playing the game for about two weeks.

Rikku's are particularly useful. If you can find a way to get her to Overdrive constantly, consider yourself immortal. Wakka and Tidus pretty much do more damage than anyone else with theirs, so the three of them make a pretty solid team once everyone completes the Sphere Grid.

Skyblade
11-01-2007, 04:00 PM
While I love Blitz Ace, my most useful is probably Auron's tornado. None of the randomness that can plague the Overdrives of the others (Slice and Dice, Lulu's Furies, and most of Rikku's mixes can all focus on one enemy and totally ignore the others, and Wakka's are only awesome if you don't screw up the slots), it's easy to get the added bonus for, and it is an instant killer. Set his Overdrive mode to Slayer, and with his Triple Overdrive weapon he can Overdrive over and over and over, as long as there are at least 3 enemies in the enemy party. 3 deaths with Triple Overdrive and Slayer = new Overdrive use.

Yew-Yevon
11-01-2007, 05:06 PM
Energy rain kills all enemies at once so its not that bad. Its even better because tidus's overdrive completly recharges after each use(On my file.) Its like a one hit kill all attak...and his over drive meter is always full for the next fight.

Skyblade
11-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Energy rain kills all enemies at once so its not that bad. Its even better because tidus's overdrive completly recharges after each use(On my file.) Its like a one hit kill all attak...and his over drive meter is always full for the next fight.

True. I forgot the other strength of Tornado: Auron's best weapon makes him attack first, guaranteed. :)

sefirosu
11-01-2007, 07:33 PM
All of 'em.

Hours upon hours of Blitzball. But with Brother in my team, it always meant victory.

My favourite is Wakka's Attack Reels. With World Champion and Wakka trained into a god, a 12 hit Attack Reel can deal near 1,200,000 damage to almost anyone. The trick to getting a perfect everytime has little to do with your eyes but more dependant on your ears.