PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Masamunemaster
10-27-2007, 10:20 AM
They were to somehow make a FF7 game for online play, even though it sounds like a bad idea, who thinks that if it was a decent game that it would shut out wow?

ReloadPsi
10-27-2007, 12:12 PM
So in other words, FFXI but with FF7's look, feel and setting? *pukes*

Raebus
10-27-2007, 12:27 PM
That idea shutting out Wow: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It sounds like a terrible idea.

Laddy
10-27-2007, 04:50 PM
That idea shutting out Wow: Hell Yes!

It sounds like a fabulous idea.Fixed.

demondude
10-27-2007, 05:00 PM
I would go to the nearest member in a pvp zone and kick their ass with cait sith.

Hyperion4444
10-27-2007, 05:35 PM
With what character/organisation?
AVALANCHE?
Nah, there's no way of actually making your own character that would fit in the story line.

Gilthanes
10-27-2007, 06:05 PM
FFVIIs graphics would have to be completely redone for people to consider it a "cutting edge mmo" to leave WoW over. And if they redid the graphics that much, 99% of the people wouldnt even recognize it as being based on FFVII.

Storyline (both during and after the game) doesnt really lead to a MMO atmosphere, which usually includes some kind of world wide crisis in some way that calls for thousands of warriors to stand up and fight.

The only recent FF game whose world and storyline could actually lead to an MMO is FFXII, which already feels more like an MMO than anything else (not to mention it looks shockingly similar to FFXI already)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-27-2007, 06:54 PM
i actually think it could work, make ur own guy and take him his own way, join avalanche or the turks or the ninjas of wutai. but i don't think it could overtake wow. they would have to expand the ff7 world greatly

Bolivar
10-28-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't think VII is really suited for an MMO, the way it was put together is like a movie to be experienced and interpreted, not really like something that alot of different people can come in and...all that stuff.

I think IX would be suited for it, too, with the 3 different kingdoms, different jobs and equipment and ability system. I kind of wished they would make an online FF like that, with random encounters in which each person controlled their own. Me and my one friend would sometimes take advantage of the ability to have 2 people play the battles, that was really fun.

Masamunemaster
10-29-2007, 06:11 AM
I would laugh if they did make 9 a mmo, but I like those ideas.

Relapse
12-26-2007, 09:57 AM
ff7 and WoW. Completely different games. day and night.

well, unless you could control massive amounts of cait sith dolls or something.

Serapy
12-26-2007, 11:37 AM
That idea shutting out Wow: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It sounds like a terrible idea.

Eh, I'm glad I quit playing WoW. Got tired of it pretty fast :P The PVP system is way unbalanced.

They shouldn't make FF7 online but instead, whole series of FF merged as online :P That could be a good idea actually.

smittenkitten
12-27-2007, 01:54 AM
I don't know if it will be as big as WoW, but I would definitely be interested as long as it isn't just a clicking game because that would sux. :)