PDA

View Full Version : 1,2 TyphoonThaReapa's Coming For You...

TyphoonThaReapa
10-28-2007, 07:55 AM
Hey people, it's just about one of my favorite times of year. Halloween. Why? Because of the free candy? No. Because of the creatively dressed hookers? Probably. But, my favorite of all is the innocent, unsuspecting, and helpless Eyesonff members trick-or-treating. Now, I'll be dressed in my Jason custom and I have a list of members I'll be "visiting" on the night of all hollows eve. And I have a couple of questions for my potential playmates.

1. If you happen to see a black guy with braids in a Jason custom carrying a machete around the way when you trick-or-treating, what will be your reaction?

2. How do you like it? Fast? Or slow?

3. Do you think are on my list? If your curious, answer the following questionnaire. If at least 40% is answer in the sense of yes or maybe, make sure you wear something attractive for me...

- Do you like Final Fantasy?

- Do you enjoy the fact that your chances of getting free candy is fairly high on Halloween?

- Are you not a 17 year or older male?

- Have you ever flamed me on this site?

- Have you ever though about flaming me on this site? If so, are you thinking it now?

- Do you believe that humans are destroying Earth with rapid addition to the Greenhouse Effect?

- Are you debating the relevance of the previous question to this topic?

- Have you reached yes or maybe to 40% of the question so far?

- Do you think I'm a sick and demented pervert bent on world domination...well, of females anyway?

- You don't even really care about this thread do you?

Well, If anyone needs me. I'll be practicing my convert-ops skills. Gotta get my job done and get away from the cops you know...:cool:

CimminyCricket
10-28-2007, 08:02 AM
What the heck?

Freya
10-28-2007, 08:31 AM
I already know i'm on that list.

Quindiana Jones
10-28-2007, 04:14 PM
TTP's gonna get his rape on.

Chemical
10-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Come here little boy I have a puppy and a barely legal teenage girl dressed as a hoochie in my sound proof, blood stained basement.

:cool:

Let's play okay? We can be best friends.... forever...

NeoTifa
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
XD im scared.....o.o.....wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Shauna
10-28-2007, 06:13 PM
I'd take Chemical up on her offer. The blood stained basement sounds especially enticing!

TyphoonThaReapa
10-29-2007, 12:08 AM
Looks like some of you already answered my hidden question...Did you post in this thread? YES!!! Well, looks like this is going to be one hell of a Halloween! And Chemical, what'sup up with the blood proof, sound proof basment? This no fun...:rolleyes2

NeoTifa
10-29-2007, 12:17 AM
yea im probably gonna be on that list :( i dont like stalky peoples. they scare me. BUT! i do enjoy a good scare everynow and then. and thats when i look in the mirror :eek: :cool: jk

Raebus
10-29-2007, 12:18 AM
If your a girl, your already on the list.

Hazzard
10-29-2007, 12:31 AM
TTR is gonna get raped on Halloween...by who is the question? :shifty:

TyphoonThaReapa
10-29-2007, 12:50 AM
TTR is gonna raped me on Halloween...Can somebody help me?! :whimper:

Fixed. Hazzards on my list for good measure.:evilking: