PDA

View Full Version : How things change...

Boosk
10-29-2007, 01:31 AM
Wow, you go away a while and it's all different! Well, maybe not everything heh.

But don't you find that? You go away from somewhere and when you get back it's all different! I went back to where I used to live a while back and it's weird, even the old people are different!! New people in my old house, old friends all grown up, having babies, getting married...
Does anyone else find that too?

(hi to everyone who remembers me...)

Kaggz :love:

Fonzie
10-29-2007, 01:33 AM
I can't tell if this is a "I"m back" type of thread.

NeoTifa
10-29-2007, 01:36 AM
yea, i kinda went to my old house back from when i was 5 (which i remember) and was like whoa! my heart felt heavy and i wanted to be sick. i almost shed a tear

Boosk
10-29-2007, 01:48 AM
I can't tell if this is a "I"m back" type of thread.

Not really. Just a thought about going back to things you used to do or used to go to.

Kaggz :love:

Momiji
10-29-2007, 02:35 AM
Welcome back, kaggski! My name used to be Twilight Paladin back when you were here. Remember me? ^^

fire_of_avalon
10-29-2007, 02:39 AM
Hey Jerks, this isn't a welcome back thread. Stop trying to screw kagga over.

My Mema put my great grandma's house up for sale about a year ago. I grew up there. They haven't any buyers yet, or any interested parties for a while honestly, but I know when that house goes it'll tear my guts up.

But it's never weird when I go home, no matter how long I've been away.

Faris
10-29-2007, 03:36 AM
I have not been to my grandmother's house for about a year now. The last time I was there, it was a bit cramped and we were not allowed in one particular room because it was being rented out. Now, or so I have been told, all rooms are rented out and it looks a lot more cramped than it used to. I should see this sometime.

Also, every now and then, I go to my first elementary school with my dog. I haven't been inside for 6 years, but when I peer into the windows, it seems different. Probably because I was a lot shorter. Wait, that's a lie. I went back inside with someone to bid farewell to one of the teachers. Everything appears to be smaller, not so much different. The atmosphere is different.

Hi Kagga =)

Jojee
10-29-2007, 07:10 AM
Hey Kagga ;)

I find that things are generally the same... but the people do change. :]

theundeadhero
10-29-2007, 07:16 AM
Every time I go home everybody is doing the exact same thing. They haven't changed at all in five years. I've noticed how I changed, which I guess is totally backwards because most people notice how others change and think themselves the same.

KoShiatar
10-29-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm a very nostalgic kind of person and I'm always a little sad when for some reason things change around me. My parent's house never seems to change, but all the rest of the world does. And recently my best friend who married a couple years ago got pregnant, and the thought of seeing her with a baby after knowing her for so many years blew me out in a happy sort of way. :D

(Hiya Kaggski!)