PDA

View Full Version : What are some Dresspheres you never use and why?

thr33chears4Rikku!
10-29-2007, 07:31 AM
and what are your favorite Dress combinations that make a solid team? (maybe I can make a good set up with the right accessories equipped and the right dresses ;)

Also is the Berserker a good dress to use?

Tabris
10-29-2007, 08:58 AM
I don't use the Gun Mage - never really figured out the great thing about it. I seldom use the Songstress one either. I feel it's more use in fighting or healing every round.

I have a fully trained Gunner for Yuna, Warrior for Paine and Alchemy for Rikku. Since I use Alchemy, I don't use White Mage either.

Most of the other DS I use occasionally, like Trainer, Black Mage, Lucky-something, Samurai and Dark Knight.

Markus. D
10-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Over the amount of times I've played this xD...

I like every dress but the mascot, as it's broken.

SeeDRankLou
10-29-2007, 03:35 PM
I rarely use Samurai or Trainer, and almost never use Warrior.

Berserker is in my opinion the best dress sphere due to the combination of Evade & Counter and Auto-Regen, add a Speed Bracer and she's unstoppable, mostly. However, it takes a rather long time to learn Evade & Counter because you have to learn 3 other abilities first that also take a rather long time to learn. Once the abilities are learned though, it's awesome.

But this can be said about most of the dress spheres, it's just your personal taste.

f f freak
10-29-2007, 10:19 PM
My personal favourites are Trainer, Dark Knight, Warrior, Black and White Mages, Thief and Alchemist. I rarely use any others unless I'm experimenting.

Ashley Schovitz
10-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Yeah Berserker's great to use since it has a high atk and also that double HP ability. There really isn't one that I never use since I can't ever find hardly any on my three playthroughs I always get just these: Gunner, Warrior, Thief, Gun Mage, Samurai, Black Mage, White Mage, Songtress, and Berserker. That's it

Marshall Banana
10-30-2007, 01:43 AM
I tend to ignore White Mage and Black Mage in this game, because I don't like their costumes; but I prefer to use Gun Mage, Alchemist, and Dark Knight or Warrior.

thr33chears4Rikku!
10-30-2007, 07:02 AM
I tend to ignore White Mage and Black Mage in this game, because I don't like their costumes.

Ya they kinda do look a lil plain. Rikku is cute as a white mage though. What I have set up is that i got Rikku to master White Mage on my first playthrough and then whenever I need healing in between battles (if you use the White Magic tab in the menu the the girl you choose will be in the dressphere just temporarily to heal) I just do that. It comes in handy suprisingly.

Jessweeee♪
11-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Samurai, probably. I think they're all awesome, but I usually end up using mostly Warrior Yuna (closest to playing as Tidus as I can get :() a Dark Knight, a Berserker, a Songstress, or a White Mage the most.

I also use Lady Luck because it annoys me soooo much when they aren't all at the exact same level XD

Dr.M
11-02-2007, 03:40 PM
gun mage...useless
white mage....like never
paine in songstress and theif is hidious
black mage...occationally
trainer...meh. i just like naming the pets XD

leader of mortals
11-02-2007, 09:03 PM
trainer takes too long to attack and I have a small attention span.

Dark knight is awesome when you have a speed bracer but until then I dont use

gun mage is only good at the very beginning

I never used warrior much after I got berserker or samurai

Markus. D
11-03-2007, 01:40 AM
gun mage...useless

Actually there are quite alot of facts saying otherwise xD...

Dr.M
11-03-2007, 12:23 PM
lol...meh

thr33chears4Rikku!
11-03-2007, 06:19 PM
the final fantasy characters are REAL! they're just being held hostage on the top floor of square-enix's main office building!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:[!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

FREE RIKKU! FREE FRAN!
leave all the rest :P

ReloadPsi
11-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Dark Knight + Dark Knight + Alchemist = Broken

I tend to ignore White Mage and Black Mage in this game

They're about as useful as they were in FF1 on the NES, and rapidly upstaged by everything else you'll find.

Rianoa
11-04-2007, 01:28 AM
[/quote]FREE RIKKU! FREE FRAN!
leave all the rest :P[/quote]

there the ones i would leave Squall Zell Tidus Lulu Rinoa and Vaan are the ones to take :greenie:

Dr.M
11-05-2007, 06:25 AM
the final fantasy characters are REAL! they're just being held hostage on the top floor of square-enix's main office building!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:[!] google_ad_section_end [/!]

FREE RIKKU! FREE FRAN!
leave all the rest :P

hahaha! :D ....i just deleted that bit from my sig :p