PDA

View Full Version : Feel free to just tell us what we want to hear, boys.

Jojee
10-30-2007, 03:11 AM
I want some rainbow dust. ^_^

And speaking of corsets, this might be a little off topic but do guys actually appreciate sexy lingerie? It seems to me that most girls just buy it to feel sexy themselves and guys would just be like "That's nice ^_^ now take it off!"

Thread split from... one of the other ones. ~Shlup

Fonzie
10-30-2007, 03:12 AM

And speaking of corsets, this might be a little off topic but do guys actually appreciate sexy lingerie? It seems to me that most girls just buy it to feel sexy themselves and guys would just be like "That's nice ^_^ now take it off!"

Your clothes would look better on my floor.

*snickers*

Madame Adequate
10-30-2007, 03:14 AM

I can't speak for normal people but I certainly like outfits and clothes. If you can't figure out how to do it when still wearing them, well, you clearly purchased a chastity belt by accident and should pray you've still got the key.

Jojee
10-30-2007, 03:20 AM
...holycrap someone moved this and made it into an actual thread XD

Freya
10-30-2007, 03:25 AM
I'd like to know as well boys.

Psychotic
10-30-2007, 03:26 AM
Nude is hotter than lingerie, and cheaper too.

TyphoonThaReapa
10-30-2007, 03:28 AM
A'yo, stop moving your lips and make my dinner!!!:mad2:

Edit: Naked!!!

Bunny
10-30-2007, 03:30 AM
If you have the body for lingerie and corsets, yes, please wear them. That said, about 95% of the female population cannot pull off wearing either of them and should not even bother trying. It has nothing to do with being pretty, just having the wrong type of body.

Fonzie
10-30-2007, 03:30 AM
Honey if you stay you'll be forgiven!

Rye
10-30-2007, 03:31 AM
If you have the body for lingerie and corsets, yes, please wear them. That said, about 95% of the female population cannot pull off wearing either of them and should not even bother trying. It has nothing to do with being pretty, just having the wrong type of body.

This is true... ;;

Bunny
10-30-2007, 03:32 AM
I hate when people quote my posts. I always find some stupid typo and then there is hard evidence that I have made it! Noooo =(

Shlup
10-30-2007, 03:32 AM

Really? I've never seen anyone that doesn't look hot in them. And I go shopping with total fatties.

Bunny
10-30-2007, 03:41 AM

Really? I've never seen anyone that doesn't look hot in them. And I go shopping with total fatties.

Thank you for putting images in my head that I do not want. I thought we were cool, Shlup? Did I do something to incur your wrath? =(

Miriel
10-30-2007, 03:59 AM
Corsets tuck in the tummy and puff up the boobies. What's not to like?

Fonzie
10-30-2007, 04:00 AM

I support this post.

Goldenboko
10-30-2007, 04:01 AM

Damn Piechotic taking my answers :(

Freya
10-30-2007, 04:05 AM
I dont really need to puff boobiess out they are big enough.

escobert
10-30-2007, 04:07 AM

:thumb:

Psychotic
10-30-2007, 04:24 AM
Corsets tuck in the tummy and puff up the boobies. What's not to like?You can't actually see said tummy and boobies.

Miriel
10-30-2007, 04:28 AM
You can see the FIGURE!

Shlup
10-30-2007, 04:29 AM
Corsets tuck in the tummy and puff up the boobies. What's not to like?You can't actually see said tummy and boobies.

But it makes the imagining of what they look like without the corset much more flattering/hot.

theundeadhero
10-30-2007, 04:34 AM
Exactly. Leaves a little to the imagination and it's better that way.

Ouch!
10-30-2007, 04:42 AM
I'm a big fan of sexy lingerie. Anything involving stockings is an automatic hawt.

Candle Jack
10-30-2007, 05:22 AM
Care to join us?

rubah
10-30-2007, 06:31 AM
I like wearing sexy laundry. Not so much washing it.

Rye
10-30-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm a big fan of sexy lingerie. Anything involving stockings is an automatic hawt.

I totally agree. White stockings with little bows or frills on them are so yum. :3

smittenkitten
10-30-2007, 11:23 AM
I've tried on a corset once and almost died. The problem is my boobies looked a bit TOO big.
Do you think that that boobies can be too big?

Heath
10-30-2007, 11:24 AM
Care to join us?

I'm sorry, I seem to have accidentally started browsing 4chan. My mist

Loony BoB
10-30-2007, 11:49 AM
Oh, I appreciate. Leave the corset on. :)

smittenkitten
10-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Oh, I appreciate. Leave the corset on. :)

Obsessed. :rolleyes2

Breine
10-30-2007, 03:56 PM

Oh so true.

prayzer
10-30-2007, 04:07 PM

All I can say is that bigger girls can wear certain things and still look sexi. But, big girls should not wear thongs! Thats just horrible. Thongs are for thinnies, not fatties.

Captain Maxx Power
10-30-2007, 04:21 PM
The whole sexy langery deal is basically what it sounds like; nice wrapping paper for the present inside. I mean at Christmas you appreciate the wrapping paper sure, but what you really want to do is just tear it off and get to your actual present.

Also it's worth mentioning that not all langery works equally well on all women for reasons that should be obvious.

Loony BoB
10-30-2007, 04:23 PM
But if you eat peanut butter sandwiches all your life, you don't mind the odd change. Not every time, but sometimes, just to make things different. But then again, if you never get any peanutbutter sandwiches then I suppose you'd really want them as opposed to the jam sandwiches.

Hmm, probably the wrong choice of analogy or whatever.

Let's just say that if you see a girl naked every night, while she's still hot, sometimes it's nice when she has something a little different on. Of course, if she did that every time and you never saw her naked you'd want to see her naked. Yeah, that's a better analo-- wait, what?

Peter_20
10-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Well, since lingerie is rarely seen, I wouldn't care too much about it; I find the girl's looks and personality so much more interesting.

Jess
10-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Yess.

Gopher Gamble
10-30-2007, 08:28 PM
I've tried on a corset once and almost died. The problem is my boobies looked a bit TOO big.
Do you think that that boobies can be too big?

They have to be "quite" big to be too big. Stay away from plastic surgery and I think what god gave you is plenty.

Flying Mullet
10-30-2007, 09:25 PM
Feel free to just tell us what we want to hear, boys.
Your butt is getting bigger, your friend is prettier and you look like crap in that dress.

NeoCracker
10-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Feel free to just tell us what we want to hear, boys.
Your butt is getting bigger, your friend is prettier and you look like crap in that dress.
*Hugs Mullet*

Iceglow
10-30-2007, 09:48 PM
NEVER underestimate the power of sexy lingerie...can make a man putty in your hands...I'm male and I know it sure as hell works for me.

Nominus Experse
10-31-2007, 06:55 AM
I certainly enjoy the deep plunge inherent of all corsets.

What's best, however, is not lingerie, but all sorts of bondage gear. It then doesn't matter what the fuck you're wearing, only that one of us shall be lying prostrate and blind, perhaps even bleeding.

The contorted and terrible is always sexy.

Agrias
10-31-2007, 09:15 AM

I support this post.

i support the support of this post