PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero 3

Kirobaito
10-30-2007, 04:09 AM
No current GH3 thread? :O

I'm down to three of the final four songs... I did the Iron Maiden one (which is pitifully anti-climactic... I wanted a demonic solo!). Cult of Personality took a really long time for me, but I finished it. Metallica's "One" is not a song I will enjoy beating, because 80% of the song is simple, and then you fail within about 2 seconds once the solos start. The other two songs were pretty hard, though I've only tried them once.

So, who has it, and how much of it have you beaten?

Laddy
10-30-2007, 04:26 AM
I don'r play, and if I did, my 13 year-old sister would kick my sorry ass on Expert, BEHIND HER smurfING BACK!

Ouch!
10-30-2007, 04:58 AM
I've played through on easy. It's my first Guitar Hero game. I'm loving it.

Shlup
10-30-2007, 05:02 AM
I'm waiting to buy it until after I move, which happens this Friday so I hope to have it by Sunday. Hooray!

My sister-in-law has already been rocking it.

Heath
10-30-2007, 11:38 AM
I've only played bits and pieces of the previous two Guitar Hero games. I don't imagine I'll buy it myself (I'd need to buy a console for it for a start), but if someone has it at one of the days my friends and I set aside for doing nothing but playing computer games I'll give it a try.

Captain Maxx Power
10-30-2007, 02:05 PM
We're too busy being excited for Rock Band these days I'm afraid.

Kirobaito
10-30-2007, 07:44 PM
"Cliffs of Dover" is the best song in this game.

oddler
10-30-2007, 09:06 PM

It's stuck in my head. I hear it in the next room about every fifteen minutes. :p

My brother got it and we started playing co-op last night. I think he's stuck on the Slayer song and I'm not sure if he's beaten One or not yet. It's fun but battle mode is pure horse :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

Zeldy
10-30-2007, 09:16 PM
I can't remember the name of it, but the first song? I got like 5 stars on expert on it~

Im excited for ittt :) Ive only played the trailer ;;

Kirobaito
10-31-2007, 12:54 AM

It's stuck in my head. I hear it in the next room about every fifteen minutes. :p

My brother got it and we started playing co-op last night. I think he's stuck on the Slayer song and I'm not sure if he's beaten One or not yet. It's fun but battle mode is pure horse :skull::skull::skull::skull:.
Those are the two I'm down to... it wouldn't be that bad if I liked the songs, even slightly. But I think they're both crap, so that makes it hard to go through them.

Tasura
10-31-2007, 04:04 AM
I played it earlier in my friends room after some Obscure, I'm going to buy it tomorrow after I get paid.

Bloodline666
10-31-2007, 07:23 AM
I heard that White Zombie's "Black Sunshine" and my personal favorite song, Slayer's "Raining Blood" are in this game. That's reason enough for me to go get it next time I get paid!