PDA

View Full Version : EoFF FIGHT!

Baloki
10-30-2007, 10:20 AM
It's the dawn of 2012 and the sun is rising in the sky, the battle dome is roaring with cheers, just which two EoFFer's would you like to see battle it out to the death in this post apocalyptic future, why, how and who do you think would win?

Miriel
10-30-2007, 11:02 AM
Levian vs. Psycho

It would be awesome cause they love each other but they have to fight it out anyway.

Loony BoB
10-30-2007, 11:12 AM
I thought about the new guys for a while but I have to say that a couple of now-long-gone members take the cake for me. Wyllius vs. Nait for world domination is just too irresistable.

EDIT: Of the current lot, though... ShlupQuack vs. Leeza, for some feisty action. And it wouldn't be any catfight, either - those two would have a battle much better than some WWE Divas attempt at a fight.

NeoCracker
10-30-2007, 11:26 AM
Typhoonthereapa Vs. Dignified Pauper, each armed with the most stereotypical Items of their races to determine once and for all who the greatest Minority is.

Raebus
10-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Afro versus a gun to put a cap in someones ass?

Edit: @ Neo cracker

TyphoonThaReapa
10-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Typhoonthereapa Vs. Dignified Pauper, each armed with the most stereotypical Items of their races to determine once and for all who the greatest Minority is.

*Loads AK-47* A'yo son, let do this ya' heard me!!!:cool:

Misfit
10-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Levian vs. Psycho

It would be awesome cause they love each other but they have to fight it out anyway.

Joel vs. Kane **

Roogle
10-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Joel vs. Kane ~ Final Battle.mid

Jowy's Ultimate Contention (Battle with Misfit).mid

Misfit
10-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Roogle vs. Marick lawls

escobert
10-30-2007, 03:25 PM
JoJo and rye!

Candle Jack
10-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Care to join us?

Iceglow
10-30-2007, 06:10 PM
I'd put it down to a super melee, have myself and psy versus all of you...oh yeah no holds barred and to the death y'all LETS ROCK THIS JOINT! (I'd be taking it easy, I'm not including Levian on our side, he's like the only male member who could beat us, possibly.)

boris no no
10-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Me and Loki, cause that would be HAWT

I Don't Need A Name
10-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Resha Vs Rye
the battle of the Rs D=

Shlup
10-31-2007, 04:30 AM
Of the current lot, though... ShlupQuack vs. Leeza, for some feisty action. And it wouldn't be any catfight, either - those two would have a battle much better than some WWE Divas attempt at a fight.

You just want to see me get my ass beat.

Tigmafuzz
10-31-2007, 04:35 AM
the guy whos profile i am using right now versus the next guy that wins the championship for eyesonff fighter
oh and dont worry about me stealing this account i just dont have an email address and everything and i dont wanna make one so i figured he would let me use his
and YES i did ask him and he said yes

Candle Jack
10-31-2007, 05:07 AM
Hello, boys.

stalpho slayer
10-31-2007, 09:44 PM

*Loads AK-47* A'yo son, let do this ya' heard me!!!:cool:

http://xboxmedia.gamespy.com/xbox/image/article/562/562654/2_1099368368.jpg
i get first shot

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2007, 10:07 PM
Of the current lot, though... ShlupQuack vs. Leeza, for some feisty action. And it wouldn't be any catfight, either - those two would have a battle much better than some WWE Divas attempt at a fight.

You just want to see me get my ass beat.

In every sense of the word.

I'd like to see Psychotic Vs. Rantzien.

Rantz would totally own him.

krissy
10-31-2007, 10:13 PM
Jojee vs Peegee and Jojo would OWN him >=[

edczxcvbm vs the world :</>D

Levian
10-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Levian vs. Psycho

Psychotic likes me slightly more than I like him, so when it comes down to dealing the final blow he'd hesitate more than I would, giving me the upper hand.

I'd like to settle once and for all who's the cutest couple, so I'd have all the EoFF cupples battle eachother to the death. The surviving couple will obviously be the cutest couple since all the others will be dead.

Miriel
10-31-2007, 10:54 PM
Cutest AND the most kickass couple.

krissy
10-31-2007, 11:09 PM
I'm all for this idea ^_^

Tigmafuzz
11-01-2007, 12:20 AM
lol i dunno any of these ppls XD

KoShiatar
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Psychotic vs. boris no no

edczxcvbnm
11-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Levian vs. Psycho

Psychotic likes me slightly more than I like him, so when it comes down to dealing the final blow he'd hesitate more than I would, giving me the upper hand.

I'd like to settle once and for all who's the cutest couple, so I'd have all the EoFF cupples battle eachother to the death. The surviving couple will obviously be the cutest couple since all the others will be dead.

It would not even be a competition XD Jojee and I would kill everyone :D

Jojee
11-01-2007, 03:54 PM
'Course xD *kills Levian just for starts*

Miriel
11-01-2007, 07:25 PM
I can totally beat up Jojee. She's TINY. Teeny tiny!

NeoTifa
11-01-2007, 11:28 PM
jess vs jojee

both their names start w/ j and theyre really girlly and pink. i would get a hearty laugh outta it :P

f f freak
11-01-2007, 11:41 PM
I reckon a match between Levian and Psychotic Vs. WarrenW and MichaelC would be quite good. The winning team would take ownership of the site/retain the title of owners of the site.

Levian would be armed with a Swordfish and a Shark Cannon.
Psychotic would be armed with a rusty spoon and some Nail Varnish.
MichaelC would be armed with a giant C-shaped boomerang.
WarrenW would be armed with a giant W-shaped something.

The fight would go like this: Levian would charge forward and start attacking WarrenW with his swordfish. Psychotic would be trapped up against a wall by MichaelC's Boomerang and would be beaten to near death and nearly killed, if Levian hadn't fired his Shark Cannon sending a Shark at MichaelC killing him, unfortunatly. Then WarrenW would take revenge by killing Levian. He'd then turn on Psychotic but P yould throw his nail varnish in WW's eyes, blinding him and causing him to be unable to run a website. Psychotic would then say an awful pun, but take over EoFF. That is the end of the story.

I had quite a bit of fun writing that actually.