PDA

View Full Version : History Lesson?

Baloki
10-30-2007, 10:32 AM
If you could be any person from history who would you be and why?

Loony BoB
10-30-2007, 10:42 AM
I'd certainly not be Baloki - he can't post new threads for a week and if he does this again it could become permanent! Boy, I wouldn't want to have that restriction. :p

I'd be me. I don't really care to be anyone else.

Baloki
10-30-2007, 10:54 AM
I'd not want to be Loony BoB, he'd be a right old hypocrit letting Rye, JoJo and Shlup get away with it and not lil' ol' Baloki.

Edit: Especially since my topics are decent :p

Heath
10-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Edit: Especially since my topics are decent :p

Yeah, to be fair they are. All the ones about drugs made me question whether I'd accidentally wandered into a year eight classroom on the Internets where making veiled references to substances of questionable legality is the height of comedic genius.

If I could be any person from history, I think I'd like to be a Cold War spy. I suppose it's a symptom of watching too many James Bond films, but the lifestyle of always being on your toes, hunting desperately to convince enemy agents to defect, keeping your eye on the ball and gathering up top secret information that would net me a fortune back home.

Or if I was bad at that, just stroll into an enemy embassy and offer them secrets for loads of money.

smittenkitten
10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Someone seksy who could seduce the most powerful men in the world! :cool:

Iceglow
10-30-2007, 06:05 PM
Smittenkitten you would probably be Marylin Monroe then or Cleopatra since they both seduced world leaders and in their day the most powerful man in the world (For Marylin it was JFK, Cleopatra had Mark Antony)

I would be Yi Soon Shin (http://www.badassoftheweek.com/admiralyi.html) on grounds that he kicked mothersmurfing ass! That or King Leonidas of Sparta sounds good too. Also yes I know both die horribly in battle but it's a good death and there is certainly no shame in it. Another great person to be would probably be Boudica or Spartacus.

Loony BoB
10-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Someone seksy who could seduce the most powerful men in the world! :cool:
Living the dream, I see. 8-)

Peegee
10-30-2007, 06:36 PM
A little narcissistic , are we?

I would totally be somebody amazing, like Alexander the Great. If I had to be a random, I would probably be one of the nameless Greek philosophers...and then I'll bust out the 21st century physics and pwn everybody!

The Unknown Guru
10-30-2007, 10:52 PM
I would be a ronin living in Japan's late Sengoku period. I watch waaaaaaay too many samurai movies to not want to be this.

Shlup
10-31-2007, 04:26 AM
Hitler. I'd totally be Hitler. I'm not just being a glib bitch, I'm super cereal.

Nominus Experse
10-31-2007, 06:45 AM
Jesus

Who else can make water turn to wine? I'd be a drunk Jesus (not that he already wasn't due to the nature of such a lawl-tastic religion)