PDA

View Full Version : I Didn't Expect That From You

Evastio
10-31-2007, 12:32 AM
So I decided to start making my November sig today and I just realized how lousy I've become at spriting. I know it's not like me to be lousy at spriting because I'm one of the few people here that can do it.

So what weird things have you done/had happen to you that people here wouldn't expect?

Shlup
10-31-2007, 04:24 AM
I made a Little Mermaid forum style. Or is that totally expected of me?

Nominus Experse
10-31-2007, 06:46 AM
I played Ragnarok Online for a large amount of time. Usually the gross level of anime-cuteness in that game detests me so much that I refuse to play it.

Evastio
11-01-2007, 12:26 AM
I made a Little Mermaid forum style. Or is that totally expected of me?
It's really hard to tell.

Jess
11-01-2007, 12:26 AM
I had an idea!

MKusanagi
11-01-2007, 12:30 AM
I feel pain. I can laugh. I'm not a complete bitch. And I bleed. Shhhh... don't tell.:D

Vincent, Thunder God
11-01-2007, 10:00 PM
I don't know if people expect me to start this Rebellion. People nominated me as one of the people most likely to lead a rebellion against the staff, though at the time I didn't really think I'd ever do such a thing. I never thought I'd have problems with the staff, and I looked up to them. Well, that's changed. I've taken a stand. Some will see no point to it, others will disagree, and chances are I won't be seen as the same kind of guy I was before.

I think that I would have been going against what I believe in if I hadn't. I think that when I feel as strongly as I do about the eoff forum and how I hope it will always stay that community that I always loved, it's right to try to defend that any way I can.

So while people might think it's not like me, I want to assure everyone that I'm still the same person, and it's definitely like me.