PDA

View Full Version : I've been driving in my car, it's not quite a Jaguar.

Jess
10-31-2007, 03:23 PM
I've been driving in my car, it dont look much but I've been far.

Do you drive?
If so, are you a nervous or confident driver?
If not, why don't you drive?
Do you have a car?
What is your ideal car?

Do you drive?
I'm currently learning to drive. Infact, I have a driving lesson tomorrow morning at 11.30am. I have passed my theory test and now I just need to pass my practical test to get my full driving license.

I'm a confident driver whilst driving around normally, but I usually get quite nervous when I'm doing manouvers because I'm not very experienced.

Do you have a car?
I don't have my own car as of yet, but I think that I'm getting a vroom vroom for my birthday~

What is your ideal car?
The audi that Will Smith drives in iRobot. Yes please.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/852/carcareg2.jpg

Gopher Gamble
10-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Im a confident driver for the most part.
I drive a dented hyundia that someone hit while I was making a turn.
My ideal car is the Delorian from "Back to the Future".

snacks
10-31-2007, 03:32 PM
Do I drive?: No infact, looking back on it I probably saved myself tons of money and years of my life in return for the humility of having my friends drive me places. Take that gas payers!

Confident driver blah blah: Well, the few times I have driven I wasn't too confident but it wasn't too bad. It's really easy and regardless of having my license or not (I do have a permit! :D) I'm sure i could ace the test.

Do you have a car?: My boy does.

Dream car?: Honestly I think something that runs will work.

DK
10-31-2007, 03:34 PM
Madness = win

also, those Audi's are epic fail :kiss:

Jess
10-31-2007, 05:42 PM
Madness = win

also, those Audi's are epic fail :kiss:
You're correct, they are. You're wrong, they're not. :jess:

KoShiatar
10-31-2007, 05:49 PM
* Do you drive?
Yes, even if rarely now, being in Frankfurt where I would hardly need a car anyway.

* If so, are you a nervous or confident driver?
Rather nervous, because despite having had my driver's license for 9 1/2 years I never drove much (would you drive a car in Venice?)

* If not, why don't you drive?
I do.

* Do you have a car?
Nope.

* What is your ideal car?
I've never been truly fond of cars, but I'd settle for a Mini or an Opel Astra if I had more money.

Lynx
10-31-2007, 06:01 PM
i drive every day

im an overly confident driver. but youd be confident too after driving down jersey turnpike during rush hour or driving when your break line is snapped.

i have my own car a beat up old cavalier but whatever it gets the job done.

my ideal car is a 1967 chevelle black with red raceing stripes.

Miriel
10-31-2007, 06:49 PM
I drive. A lot.

In the past 2 years, I've driven enough miles to have gone around the circumference of the world. :o

I alternate between being a very good driver and being a crappy one. I think I'm better than average though. At least better than the idiots I have to scream at sometimes.

I drive a '96 Camry. It's nuts how long this car has survived given how much I put it through. It's gonna poop out on me one of these days.

Ideal car? I dunno, it changes every few months. First it was a mini cooper, then a hummer. I think having a Lexus would be very nice. I drive my parent's Lexus sometimes and the ride is soooooo smooth it's unbelievable. Plus, it has air conditioning that comes out from the seat itself. That's nuts!

Breine
10-31-2007, 09:24 PM
Nope, I don't have a licence eventhough you're allowed to get one when you turn 18 in Denmark. It's just never been such a big deal to me.. I don't really understand the hype as other people my age apparently do. I guess I'm going to get a licence at some point, but for now I'll just stick to public transport and in that way have a good conscience for not releasing any CO2 out into the atmosphere by driving... God, I'm such a hippie :eep:

oddler
10-31-2007, 11:36 PM
Do you drive?
Absoposilutely. It's pretty much required.

I'm a very confident driver. On the other hand, I'm an extremely nervous passenger.

If not, why don't you drive?
Pfft.

Do you have a car?
Why, sure. It's one of those 2004 Nissan Sentras. Black. Jacked up hood. Yeah, fuck deer.

What is your ideal car?
The ones that go when you press the accelerator and stop when you press the brake pedal. :up:

rubah
10-31-2007, 11:48 PM
* Do you drive?
* If not, why don't you drive?
* Do you have a car?

I drive!
I'm fairly confident unless it's raining or dark out. I feel boxed in and the headlights in my face make it worse.
I have a 2003 chevy cavalier
it would be my ideal car if I hadn't done something to mess with its suspension so that it creaks a lot ;o

Rye
10-31-2007, 11:54 PM
* Do you drive?

Yes, but I've only been driving for about 2 months now on my own with a license. However, I've been driving for close to a year and a half if you include back when I had my permit.

I used to be the most nervous driver. Now I think I'm far too confident. :3

* Do you have a car?

Not my own, but I get to use my Mom's 97' Camry, and it's a really nice car, so it's not a bad deal.

I'd love a cute little cherry red hatchback. :3

MKusanagi
11-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Do you drive?I do drive.
What kinda driver?I'm an overconfident driver. I once did an 180 with a caravan. Kinda like in Mr and Mrs Smith.
Miscellanea:I love trucks. I love them like I love nothing else. That and motorcycles. I can't wait for my license to ride a bike.
My fave car is rather cliche: McClaren F2 and my fave motorcycle: MV Agusta
EDIT: however, I am a very jumpy passenger. I've driven for years so I'm pretty set. If the car runs? I'll drive it and drive it like a pro (hoo-ra) I particularly love manual drive. Automatic is so boring! When I've driven in rode trips I loved driving past 80mph. 95 mph was my top speed with my van. But not everyone is as daredevilish as I am. My roommate then proceeded to yell at me so I had to slow down.
FURTHER EDIT: I guess you could call me a "two-wheel driver"
http://www.autodrome-cannes.com/mv_agusta_750_f4_spr.jpg

Ramza Beoulve
11-01-2007, 12:24 AM
* Do you drive?
Yes, I do.

I'm pretty confident, yes

* Do you have a car?
Yes, a Pontiac Grand Prix '85

Pagani Zonda S 7.3

MKusanagi
11-01-2007, 12:31 AM
* Do you drive?
Yes, I do.

* Do you have a car?

Pagani Zonda S 7.3
Ohhh yeah... now that's a car!
http://www.auto-salon-singen.de/pagani/pagani_zonda_s7-3_sigr_8979_00_03_04_01.jpg
or
http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/mercedes_mclaren_f2.jpg

Ramza Beoulve
11-01-2007, 01:32 AM
* Do you drive?
Yes, I do.

* Do you have a car?

Pagani Zonda S 7.3
Ohhh yeah... now that's a car!
http://www.auto-salon-singen.de/pagani/pagani_zonda_s7-3_sigr_8979_00_03_04_01.jpg Fix'd :D

o_O
11-01-2007, 05:08 AM
I drive a '96 Mistubishi Diamante, and I love it.

What I would love more though, would be a Ford GT.
http://www.supercars.dk/images/products/wallpaper-ford-gt-car.jpg

More realistically, but still not really that realistically a Nissan GT-R.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/ifiredanuke/Nissan_GT_R_127_1600.jpg

Ouch!
11-01-2007, 05:14 AM
* Do you drive?
Not since I came to college.

Confident.

* Do you have a car?
I have an '04 Jetta back home that I share with my sister, but I let her drive it and drive my dad's '02 Audi A6 instead.

Currently content with my old man's Audi.

Yamaneko
11-01-2007, 05:15 AM
I like to think I'm a good driver that way my road rage is justified.

I drive a 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500. It's a great truck.

I don't care enough about cars to have any ideal. I like big and comfortable, so maybe if gas wasn't so expensive a bigger truck would satisfy that want.