PDA

View Full Version : I won't let the sun go down on me~

Jess
11-01-2007, 06:40 PM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8113/sunriseqr6.jpghttp://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8877/sunsetkz9.jpg

Do you ever watched the sunrise/sunset? I've seen both on rare occasions. They're sooo beautiful. I wish I'd seen them more! eeeeeeee.

I really want to lie on a beach and watch the sun come up. I've never done that. :jess:

Raebus
11-01-2007, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't want the sun to go down on me either, his mouth would burn it. D=

Bunny
11-01-2007, 06:46 PM
I have watched the sunset. My best friend and I were perched atop a cliff overlooking the beach in Oregon. It was fascinating. We also caught the last half of the sunrise the next day, from his parents hotel room which overlooked the beach. It was okay.

Rye
11-01-2007, 06:46 PM
I love watching them, there's this indescribable feeling that I get when I watch one. This morning, when I drove to school, the sun was just rising, and it looked absolutely amazing.

Lying on the beach watching one with my special someone would be the most romantic thing ever. :3

Vincent, Thunder God
11-01-2007, 06:51 PM
It's rare that I'd be up early enough to see the sun rise, but I also really enjoy watching the sunset as well. Usually I go out to read around that time. Right now while autumn is still just right in terms of temperature, it's the perfect time to do that.

Remember my theory people - time passes 8 times faster on eoff than it does normally. So for the sake of all that's good and holy, don't spend all your time here, or your life will flash by! Get out in the sunshine while you can. It really isn't conducive to good mental health to spend all your time indoors in front of a PC.

Jess
11-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Lying on the beach watching one with my special someone would be the most romantic thing ever. :3
Yesyesyes! I'm kind of annoyed that I didn't do this on holiday. :{

smittenkitten
11-01-2007, 09:07 PM
I think i have seen both on holiday it was very beautiful. I've seen too many sunsets and need more sunrises. =)

blackmage_nuke
11-01-2007, 09:48 PM
Ive walked around during twilight (or orange time as i like to call it), but ive never seen the sun actually set or rise.

Monol
11-01-2007, 10:01 PM
I try to witness the sun rise as much as I can. When im breakdancing under the moonlight I'll somtimes just wait for the that big ol flashing hunk o gas to ascend over the horizen. Id like to share that experience with somone someday, I think that would be really cool. Sun rises are pretty spectacular around autumn as someone mentioned earlier so during this time I try catching up on that as well.

Freya
11-01-2007, 10:11 PM
As i'm driving to school the sun is either about to come up or in the process of coming up and the same when i'm going home. And here in the open plains they look awesome.

Iceglow
11-01-2007, 11:10 PM
My old bedroom was west facing and my favourite thing in the world was to sit on the windowsill left leg along the outside of the window and right leg inside (yes I sat half in and half out of a bedroom window I'm strange like that) and watch the sun set. The colors ect just really helped me chill. I've also sat atop cliffs and on beaches and watched it sinking in cornwall and devon two of the most beautiful places in the uk. I'm in my new room now which is south east facing so I see the sun rise whenever I do an all nighter, the weekend of the meetup I saw 3 dawns consecutively without sleep it was nuts. I even took photos and posted them on my facebook. I've only seen the sun rise once from a beach but then we didn't get to see much since the beach was south western facing. Still nice though. If I do go to Egypt this spring I'll get some pictures of the egyptian sunset/sunrise because I've seen other peoples holiday photos and it's amazing.

Heath
11-01-2007, 11:19 PM
A couple of years ago I used to have a fantastic seat in my history classroom. I was sat directly facing the window from across the class and could watch the sun set during the winter months as the sky became a mix of various shades of reds, oranges, blues and blacks. Really nice way to relax sometimes.

41-Inches-Wide
11-02-2007, 12:51 AM

Millfuelle nudge-nudge :kaoclove:

Jessweeee♪
11-02-2007, 01:01 AM
No, but I've always wanted too :p

Lawr
11-02-2007, 01:06 AM
I live right by a river, and my house was built so I've got the biggest windows in the direction the sun rises. I get to see it every morning. :D

Madame Adequate
11-02-2007, 01:48 AM

Millfuelle nudge-nudge :kaoclove:

I ain't getting sand up in my grill/shoes/butt.

41-Inches-Wide
11-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Millfuelle is not very romantic. DOWN WITH MACHISMO! MOAR KISSY KISSY BOYS WHO TAKE GIRLS OUT TO WATCH THE SUNSET! :mad2:

Shiny
11-02-2007, 02:36 AM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8113/sunriseqr6.jpghttp://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8877/sunsetkz9.jpg

Do you ever watched the sunrise/sunset? I've seen both on rare occasions. They're sooo beautiful. I wish I'd seen them more! eeeeeeee.

I really want to lie on a beach and watch the sun come up. I've never done that. :jess:

I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't take pictures of me without my consent. :mad2:

As for your question the answer is yes.