PDA

View Full Version : Mafia - Second Edition - Game Over!

Pages : [1] 2

I Took the Red Pill
10-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Okay, time to start this bad boy up! I'll try to keep it short and to the point.

The first post in this thread will be updated throughout the game. It will contain a link to the most recent update about what's happened in the game, so if you're not sure about what's happening, just check out this thread and click this link:

Game Over! waaaaah (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/111573-mafia-day-5-a-9.html#post2349530)

Only use this thread to play the game. If you want to discuss things we could've done better or anything else that doesn't belong in here, please use this thread: http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/111067-mafia-sign-up-questions-thread.html

You can send questions to I Took the Red Pill or Levian about anything and we'll do our best to help you out. You can also ask questions in the thread if you like, as long as it doesn't interrupt the game too much.

Only post as your Mafia account in this thread. All posts by anyone not on the leftmost list below will be deleted :]

<table border="0" width="750px"><tr width="50%"><td>Our happy players! (alphabetical)
Aladdin Citizen
Alice in Wonderland - Day 4 Mafia Godfather
Baloo - Commuter
Bambi - Naive Doctor
Belle - Night 1 Citizen
Buzz - Traitor
Chip - Weak Doctor
Cinderella - Day 2 Mafia Usurper
Dale - Day 3 Mafia
Dumbo - Citizen
Hercules - Night 2 Citizen
Mickey - Cop
Peter Pan - Citizen
Pinocchio - Citizen
Pluto - Bodyguard
Pocahontas - Citizen
Quasimodo - Cop
Robin Hood - Night 4 Citizen
Simba - Miller
Tarzan - Night 3 Faith Healer
Triton - Day 1 Mafia
Winnie the Pooh - Day 5 Mafia
</td><td width="50%">Who's playing (alphabetical)
Baloki - Winnie the Pooh
Del Murder - Pluto
demondude55 - Dale
DK - Chip
Faris & The Summoner of Leviathan - Mickey
Fire Breath Bowser - Tarzan
Flying Mullet & The Fonz - Robin Hood
Hazzard & smittenkitten - Quasimodo
Jess & edczxcvbnm - Triton
Jessweeee & Death by Moogles - Baloo
Loony BoB - Peter Pan
McLovin' - Aladdin
Miriel - Belle
NeoTifa & Jojee - Bambi
Psychotic - Cinderella
qwertyxsora Pocahontas
Raebus & Shauna Dumbo
Rengori & Scrumpleberry - Simba
Resha & Lekana - Hercules
Sergeant Hartman Pinocchio
Shiny & Miriel - Alice in Wonderland
ShlupQuack & f f freak Buzz Lightyear
</td></tr></table>

Votings:

Day 1:

Dale: Robin Hood
Triton: Robin Hood
Peter Pan: Triton
Pluto: Triton
Alice: Baloo
Hercules: Triton (Sudden Death)

Triton - 3 votes
Robin Hood - 2 votes
Baloo - 1 vote

Day 2:

Cinderella: Mickey
Pluto: Mickey
Hercules: Dale
Bambi: Dale
Winnie: Mickey
Peter: Cinderella
Aladdin: Pinnochio
Chip: Bambi
Baloo: Buzz
Bambi: UNVOTE Dale
Bambi: Cinderella
Quasimodo: Cinderella
Robin: Cinderella
Buzz: Cinderella
Alice: Pluto
Buzz: UNVOTE Cinderella
Hercules: UNVOTE Dale
Buzz: Cinderella
Cinderella reveals she is an usurper
Hercules: Cinderella
Dumbo: Cinderella

Cinderella - 7 votes
Mickey - 3 votes
Pluto - 1 vote
Buzz Lightyear - 1 vote
Bambi - 1 vote
Pinocchio - 1 vote

Day 3

Peter Pan: Bambi
Peter Pan: Unvote Bambi
Pocahontas: Bambi
Robin Hood: Dale
Pocahontas: Unvote Bambi
Mickey: Dale
Bambi: Dale
Winnie the Pooh: Dale
Peter Pan: Dale
Winnie the Pooh: Unvote Dale
Winnie the Pooh: Alice in Wonderland
Pluto: Dale

Dale - 5 votes
Alice in Wonderland - 1 vote

Day 4

Winnie: Alice
Bambi: Alice
Chip: Alice
Quasimodo: Alice
Baloo: Winnie
Aladdin: Winnie
Robin Hood: Winnie
Dumbo: Winnie
Peter Pan: Alice

Alice - 5 votes
Winnie - 4 votes

Levian
11-02-2007, 12:09 AM
Possible roles in this game:

Beloved Princess - Pro-Town - If she dies, the next day will be her funeral and there won't be a lynch that day.
Politician - Pro-Town - Can buy someone's vote each day.
Roleblocker - Pro-Town - Blocks night activities of the targeted person,
Miller - Pro-Town - Turns out Mafia on cop investigations, but isn't actually Mafia
Bulletproof - Pro-Town - Can't be killed at night
Hider - Pro-Town - Can hide behind people at night. If he's targeted by a mafia while hiding, he won't die. But if the person he's hiding behind is targeted, they'll both die.
Reviver - Pro-Town - Can revive someone once during the game.
Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Can choose someone to protect, if that person is attacked, the bodyguard will sacrifice himself to save that person.
Elite Bodyguard - Pro-Town - Same as Bodyguard except the Elite Bodyguard manages to kill the Mafia before dying himself.
Faith Healer - Pro-Town - 50% chance to protect someone. Can't protect themself.
Commuter - Pro-Town - Can choose to be immune at night, but this ability can't be used two nights in a row.
Naive Doctor - Pro-Town - Doctor without powers, the doctor himself won't know that he doesn't have any powers.
Weak Doctor - Pro-Town - Functions as a regular doctor except he dies if he protects a mafia.
Paranoid Doctor - Pro-Town - Protects and roleblocks target
Insane Cop - Pro-Town - Always gets wrong result. Mafia will turn out innocent and innocents will turn out Mafia.
Back up Cop - Pro-Town - If all cops die, the back up cop will continue the investigation for one night only.
Back up Doctor - Pro-Town - If all docs die, the back up doc will continue protecting for one night only.
Watcher - Pro-Town - Selects a target to watch, the watcher can then see if that person targets other people that night. Basically, they'll figure out if a person has a night activity.
Gunsmith - Pro-Town - Can see if someone has a gun once every night. Both mafia and cops have guns
Vengeful townie - Pro-Town - Can shoot and kill one person if he's lynched
Mafia Roleblocker Pro-Mafia - Blocks night activities of the targeted person, will typically want to try figuring out who the doctor or cop is and block them.
Mafia Hitman - Pro-Mafia - Can't be roleblocked
Mafia Godfather - Pro-Mafia - Can't be detected by cops. Will appear as an innocent citizen
Traitor - Pro-Mafia - knows who the mafia is and helps them, but is not a mafia
Mafia Usurper - Pro-Mafia - Works as a mafia, but can only win the game if the godfather is killed. A Mafia win is also needed for the usurper to win the game.
Survivor - Neutral - His goal is simply to survive the game, he doesn't care which side wins.
Jester - Neutral - His goal is to be killed by his own people, by being lynched.
Lyncher & Lynchee - Pro-Town & Neutral - The Lyncher is neutral, and his goal is to get the lynchee lynched. The lyncher knows who the lynchee is, but the lynchee himself doesn't know he's a lynchee.
Lovers - Pro-Town & Pro-Mafia - The lovers will consist of one innocent and one mafia, if one of them die the other will commit suicide.

These roles will be used for sure:

X Mafia
1 Mafia Godfather
X Citizen
X Cop (or cop variations, like watcher or insane cop)
X Doctor (or doc variations, like faith healer or paranoid doc)

[M] Adama
11-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Pocahontas

Hi, so let's discuss stuff.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Baloo

:shifty:

[M] Mom – Host
11-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Tarzan

right.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-02-2007, 12:30 AM
Dumbo

Hello.

[M] Caprica
11-02-2007, 12:31 AM
Robin Hood

Hello.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Baloo

I accuse these people of being mafia on the grounds that they haven't posted yet:

Aladdin
Alice in Wonderland
Bambi
Belle
Buzz
Chip
Cinderella
Dale
Hercules
Mickey
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Pluto
Quasimodo
Simba
Triton
Winnie the Pooh

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Mickey

Oh yes, all those people are mafia. Hurray! We win.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Cinderella

I'm all business, folks.

Look at the last Mafia game thread. Who won? The Jester did. So let's make this absolutely clear: There are three factions. Not two. Three.

I'm going to make it my mission to find the jester first, because I'm sure the rest of you are well-equipped to find the mafia without me. When I find the jester, mafia, I am going to need a favour from you: cap that fool. It's to your benefit too, because if the jester wins, you also lose.

And of course, I am hoping that my mission to find said jester will save me from being bumped off in the night for a bit. C'mon, I'm doing all the hard work for you. ;)

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Pinnochio

If the length of the nose in my avatar increases then yeah.

[M] Adama
11-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Pocahontas

But maybe you are the jester.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Baloo

Y'know I haven't seen The Jungle Book since I was little :(

I would act like Baloo if I knew how :p

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-02-2007, 12:38 AM
Cinderella

But maybe you are the jester.But maybe you are the jester.

[M] Dee
11-02-2007, 12:39 AM
Bambi

hey so ive never done this before. mafia sucks

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Pinnochio

Y'know I haven't seen The Jungle Book since I was little :(

I would act like Baloo if I knew how :p
Just look for the Bare necessities.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Baloo

hey so ive never done this before. mafia sucks

You LIE!

EDIT: ZOMG SPESHUL THREAD ICONS!

[M] Apollo
11-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Triton

Hello. I am TRITON.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Mickey

Don't forget to talk to kids in diapers, Baloo. Hoo-hoo!

[M] Adama
11-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Pocahontas

Hi other town people.

[M] Mom – Host
11-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Tarzan

Whoever got Triton is lucky.

I know who Bambi is! :jess:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Cinderella

Hello. I am TRITON.Are you using the Under the Sea skin?

[M] Adama
11-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Pocahontas

Whoever got Triton is lucky.

I know who Triton is!

Not me

[M] Apollo
11-02-2007, 12:51 AM
Triton

Are you using the Under the Sea skin?
Yes!

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-02-2007, 12:53 AM
Baloo

I'm using Fluffy Puff so I know the difference between myself and Baloo. Who is me. I'm Baloo. Yes.

[M] Adama
11-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Pocahontas

I'm using Fluffy Puff so I know the difference between myself and Baloo. Who is me. I'm Baloo. Yes.

That makes perfect sense!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Alice in Wonderland

Contrary to popular belief the Mad Hatter does take his medication. Hopefully this will be a good game and not a complete waste.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-02-2007, 12:56 AM
Baloo

I'M A BEAR!!! GRRRRR!

[M] Dee
11-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Bambi

LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!!!!

i eat grass and flowers and my bff is a rabbit named thumper :\
:greenie:

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-02-2007, 02:22 AM
Pluto

Ruff ruff!

Any thoughts on how to pick the first person?

[M] Mom – Host
11-02-2007, 03:14 AM
Tarzan

Pluto's avatar is amazing. :greenie:

[M] D'Anna
11-02-2007, 04:24 AM
Chip

I can't believe we're playing a game where Disney characters die on a regular basis. What a cruel, cruel game. :(

[M] Apollo
11-02-2007, 05:40 AM
Triton

I accuse Dumbo, Peter Pan and Buzz...those guys all fly. There is some sort of connection :shifty:...a mafia connection!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-02-2007, 09:40 AM
Dumbo

I can't really fly. It's your imagination.

[M] Eizen
11-02-2007, 11:23 AM
Peter Pan

I can't fly unless I think happy thoughts, and I'm clinically depressed! I'm screwed!

I bet people figure out who I am really quick, though. Well, they figure out who my normal registered name is fast, I mean. Not what role I play. This will be interesting!

Levian
11-02-2007, 01:38 PM
So, what do you guys think about the roles? Which do you think are in use?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-02-2007, 01:44 PM
Pinnochio

Is it me or are we missing a few people?

Loony BoB
11-02-2007, 01:50 PM
It's entirely possible that they might not want to post - there's not really much happening right now and they might want to keep a low profile.

Something like 14 people have posted (excluding those running the show).

(can't be arsed logging in as my alter ego just to post something that won't affect the game in any way)

[M] Colette
11-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Alladin

Teehee! Lub you all!

[M] Caprica
11-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Robin Hood

Last time the first person to be lynched was someone that wasn't active. This time I say we focus on active people to start with.

[M] Gaius
11-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Winnie the Pooh

Apples, buy your apples here, only $2 a quart!

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Simba

YUM. APPLE.

Wait a second, I don't eat apples. Oh well.

[M] Dee
11-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Bambi

i accuse alice in wonderland, belle, cinderella, and pocahontas cuz they got tits!! :jess: havent you seen movies, those womin are always the evil conniving ones :lol:

[M] Helo
11-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Hercules

Hello Hercules,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of Eyes on Final Fantasy Forums now!
Hi guys I am here to be active let's GO :jess:

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Belle

i accuse alice in wonderland, belle, cinderella, and pocahontas cuz they got tits!! :jess: havent you seen movies, those womin are always the evil conniving ones :lol:

That's not a very nice thing to say!

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Dumbo

We all know women are the seeds of Satan, I stand by Bambi's claim!

[M] Adama
11-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Pocahontas

We all know women are the seeds of Satan, I stand by Bambi's claim!

:mad2:

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Dale

Dale is here!
Lets eat those mafia bitches!

[M] Colette
11-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Alladin

Oh some of you have such sexy names! I want to cuddle with all of you and make hot latin love! :jess:

[M] Dee
11-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Bambi

i accuse alice in wonderland, belle, cinderella, and pocahontas cuz they got tits!! havent you seen movies, those womin are always the evil conniving ones

That's not a very nice thing to say!

just because i want to snog you doesnt mean ur not mafia or evil :lol: no hard feelings ladies :love:
bugger off aladdin!!!! :eek:

i accuse chip and dale as well cuz their like the same thing :greenie:

[M] Colette
11-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Alladin

I like hairy chests Dale. Did I ever mention that? ;)

[M] Caprica
11-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Robin Hood

Oh some of you have such sexy names! I want to cuddle with all of you and make hot latin love! :jess:
But you're not latin. This misleasing statement sounds very mafia-ish to me... :shifty:

[M] Colette
11-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Alladin

But Robin! Don't forget about that magic carpet ride we had! It was SUPER!

I can be Latin if you want me to be, you sexy fox, ruff.

Levian
11-02-2007, 10:51 PM
Day 1

Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Not sure your life is gonna last that long though. :laugh: especially not for a certain someone amongst you, who might die in just 24 hours! Haha oh well. That's life! or death, whatever. In these 24 hours, you can vote for a person you think is suspicious, someone you think is a member of the Mafia! At the end of the day, the one with the most amount of votes will be lynched. Hopefully that person is a Mafia! Gonna suck a little if you kill an innocent citizen, eh? or even better, a cop! :laugh: Oh well, let's get the ball rolling!

you can change your vote as many times as you want within these 24 hours.

If nobody votes, then nobody dies.

-----
Please mark your vote like this:

Vote: [insert disney character]
-----
Please mark changes like this:

unvote

vote: [insert disney character here]
-----

I'll keep this post updated with votes. :]

McLovin'
11-02-2007, 10:56 PM
We vote with characters or ourselves?

Levian
11-02-2007, 10:57 PM
characters, always characters!

[M] Helo
11-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Hercules

Sooooo about that dear accusing people..... suspicious :shifty: I hate the first round it's always just guessing you have no evidence for anything.

[M] Eizen
11-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Peter Pan

I suppose it would make sense for nobody to vote... but then, I suppose mafia will vote anyway. So uhm. We'll have to vote. Is that right?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-03-2007, 12:33 AM
Baloo

Day one is always so sad...we're pretty much doomed to kill one of our own. Does anyone have any thoughts on who to vote?

[M] Adama
11-03-2007, 12:43 AM
Pocahontas

Lets kill Buzz! I just don't trust him.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-03-2007, 01:01 AM
Baloo

I wish I could have been Buzz...I love Toy Story :(

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-03-2007, 01:15 AM
Alice in Wonderland

The first decision is always the toughest. Especially since there is a high likelihood of lynching a fellow citizen or another pro-towner.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-03-2007, 09:36 AM
Dale

I think the key to the first round is questioning those who have become suspicious instead of lynching just anybody.

[M] Gaius
11-03-2007, 11:03 AM
I never trusted Dumbo :(

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Dumbo

I think Dale's got the right idea. :D But, there's not much to base suspicion on... =/

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Dale

Robin hood seems to be dumping the blame on aladdin already without sensible reason.
An indication perhaps?

Levian
11-03-2007, 03:49 PM
7 hours left to vote.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Dale

Okay I know I said that we should ask questions but it is too early for any definates at this stage.

I vote: robin hood.

[M] Apollo
11-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Triton

Good point. I would rather take the shot at lynching someone and hope to get lucky that we hit one of the Mafia members.

Vote: Robin Hood

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-03-2007, 04:00 PM
Simba

Tarzan complimented Pluto. Is he trying to curry favour with the townspeople? Perhaps. Am I a paranoid lunatic whose years of power in the throne have driven me to suspect all those surrounding me? Probably.

More thoughts needed. Will edit this when I decide.

[M] Eizen
11-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Peter Pan

Well, isn't this a scary game. xD

Oo-er, I just don't know who to vote for. If I vote for someone that other people say to vote for and they turn out to be good, I'm a mafia. If I encourage people to vote for someone and they turn out to be a citizen, I'm a mafia. If I vote for someone nobody else votes for, I'm helping the mafia by not voting for anyone while the mafia work (probably with unknowing citizens) to pick off a citizen.

The most suspicious person I can think of personally is Triton, since any smart mafia would be joining in on some citizen's unfounded accusation of another citizen. Of course, now I'm probably making myself suspicious. I hope the cop and doctor figure each other out extremely soon and we start getting some kind of safety net sorted.

Vote: Triton.

My advice is that if a cop out there finds a mafia, they announce it and then the doctor protects the supposed cop while we all vote for the supposed mafia. If it does turn out to be a mafia, then we're okay. If it's not, we kill the cop impersonator.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Cinderella

My advice is that if a cop out there finds a mafia, they announce it and then the doctor protects the supposed cop while we all vote for the supposed mafia. If it does turn out to be a mafia, then we're okay. If it's not, we kill the cop impersonator.Let's not forget insane cops, though. What if someone is unknowingly an insane cop, and comes out and declares someone as mafia. We then go all gung-ho and lynch them, and it turns out they are innocent, so we lynch the "cop". Insane cops are as useful as regular cops once they find out their sanity, and we've just lost an asset.

As for getting a doctor to protect them thing, well, there's a doctor that dies when they protect a mafia, and there's a doctor that roleblocks the person they are protecting, which obviously is very harmful to a cop.

Just some food for thought!
I'm a mafiaYou used this particular phrase twice! MAFIA! MAFIA! LYNCH PETER PAN! (no, Levian, this is not a serious vote for Peter Pan) But yeah, seriously. Everything you say and do could be construed to make you look like mafia and earn you a one-way ticket to Lynchville.

I'm not gonna vote just yet. I wanna see some more suspicions and reasoning, and if an argument against someone sounds convincing, I'll vote for them.

[M] D'Anna
11-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Chip

After reading over the posts in the thread so far, I have decided that I still haven't seen enough of anyone to cast suspicion on anyone just yet, and so I'm probably going to end up abstaining this round. Of course this may change before the round is over, but for now I don't want to vote when I'm not confident in my knowledge.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Pluto

There have been some good points so far. I'm not sure if the Mafia are pulling the strings here yet. Robin makes a good point that Mafia would be the most likely to gang up on unfounded accusations to ensure that one of theirs isn't first to go. This would place suspicion on Triton. On the other had it might be too early for that. Really in the online format of this game the best thing mafia could do right now is keep quiet, but I don't want to suspect a random person and we end up not killing anyybody. If the Mafia are to die we have to be the ones who kill them.

Vote: Triton

Sorry if you aren't it Trit my boy.

I'm willing to change my vote since there's really nothing else to go on right now.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Dale

Pluto has a point the mafia usually come out mostly after about the 3rd lynchment.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-03-2007, 06:51 PM
Pluto

It's really hard with so many characters to suspect people right off the bat.

Levian
11-03-2007, 07:35 PM
the voting ends in approx 3 and a half hour.

Pillboy and I will (probably) both be out since we're thirsty, meaning we're not going to be around then. That doesn't mean voting is extended, it'll end in 3 and a half hour as planned, we'll just announce the death and start Night 1 a little later.

[M] Mom – Host
11-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Tarzan

I'm not gonna vote this round. Nobody's even suspicious yet. :rolleyes2

[M] Helo
11-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Hercules

There's so much guessing this round. But if you don't vote then that makes you suspicious if you do and get a towns person killed another mark there. This is too hard! But it will get a little easier as it goes along.

[M] Dee
11-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Bambi

i cant decide if to vote for dale because he accused robin hood and i even accused more people then robin hood or to vote for triton because peter pan makes sense or to vote for peter pan because hes acting too innocent and we know the innocent acting ones always turn out to be bad :mad: and then theres the people who havent posted or said anything at all which means their hiding something, buzz and quasimodo sucks!!!! so i wont vote, this game is bollocks, bollocks i say :confused: im going to munch grass!!!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Alice in Wonderland

Hm, well this is hard. But it seems last time Mafia was played people ended up lynching too many innocent citizens because they kept jumping on the bandwagon. So instead of doing that I’m going to try to pin point a suspicious character individually. And hopefully I will be right on this one. If not, then there will still be hope to catch the mafia since it’s only the first day.
<o></o>
Okay, here it goes. The character that seems the most suspicious imho is Baloo because in the very beginning he was already shifting his eyes and what not. He was also quick to accuse a lot of us. I hope I am not wrong in thinking Baloo is mafia and it turns out that he was a citizen because it would suck to lose one of our own, but as I previously mentioned, the first decision is always the toughest.
<o></o>
Vote: Baloo

I'm also suspicious of Pocahantas and Triton because they seem to like to point the finger aimlessly. And I'm suspicious of Aladdin being a closeted homosexual. Then again, I can't tell if they're joking or serious. Oh well. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for the best.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Simba

I'm not gonna vote this round. Nobody's even suspicious yet. :rolleyes2

I just now logged in so I have no clue what's going on, I'm just gonna be quiet this round.

Levian
11-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Okay 24 hours are up and we have a tie! That means it's time for a Sudden Death round. The first vote for either of our two candidates will be the deciding vote.

These people can't vote:
Triton
Robin Hood
Dale
Peter Pan
Pluto

Anyone else feel free to decide who will die, Triton or Robin Hood.

Jojee
11-03-2007, 11:00 PM
Can Alice vote?

Levian
11-03-2007, 11:01 PM
yes, because she didn't vote for any of the ones who were tied.

[M] Helo
11-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Hercules

Vote: Triton

Robin made the point that we should be suspicious but the first is the hardest and we should think about it. We can't make the same mistakes. I respect that.:jess:

[M] Gaius
11-03-2007, 11:12 PM
I always feel bad for the rope :(

Levian
11-03-2007, 11:12 PM
Congratulations citizens, you knew something was smelling fishy and decided to kill off the biggest fish ever, you have just lynched your first Mafia! How does it feel?

The identity of Triton was Jess & edczxcvbnm. Thanks for playing :]

Voting record of each day will be listed in the first post so you can easily keep track when we progress further into the game. :mog:

Night 1

Everyone with a night activity, please send me your desired actions! Also feel free to discuss whatever in this thread while we wait. This night will end when everyone has done their night activity, or in 24 hours. Whichever comes first.

[M] Eizen
11-03-2007, 11:16 PM
Peter Pan

Who da man. 8-) On the downside, I wouldn't be surprised if I get targeted by the mafia now. :( Let me live, oh denizens of the underground. :(

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Pluto

Wow, what a lucky guess! Go us.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Dumbo

At least some of the activity will pick up now, and we'll be able to choose a little bit easier next time. But yay at Mafia death. :D

Jojee
11-03-2007, 11:39 PM
You forgot Alice's voting for Baloo in the first page >.< *confused*

Levian
11-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Nope, I didn't. ;)

when the 24 hours were up, this was the result:

Triton had two votes
Robin Hood had two votes
Baloo had one vote

meaning that Triton and Robin Hood moved on to a sudden death round because they both had the most amount of votes when 24 hours were up. Alice's vote for Baloo is then ignored and she is free to vote for either of the ones in the sudden death round. The contestants themselves and the ones who had already voted for either of them can not vote. :]

[M] Helo
11-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Hercules

How long are the nights going to last this time?

Levian
11-04-2007, 12:06 AM
This night will end when everyone has done their night activity, or in 24 hours. Whichever comes first.

Same applies to all nights ;)

[M] Dee
11-04-2007, 12:47 AM
Bambi

do i have a night activity? :confused:

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-04-2007, 12:52 AM
Alice in Wonderland

I am now sort of confused, but pleasantly surprised that we got our first mafia scum. :)

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
11-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Belle

I didn't get a chance to vote!

But yay for lynching our first Mafia. :D

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Cinderella

Now you can all stop pretending to be Jess by using the :jess: smiley!

Oh, and Bambi, you are a hero. Never change.

[M] Colette
11-04-2007, 01:27 AM
Alladin

Peter Pan you sly little devil you! And you too Herc! Hugs and thousand and one Arabian night kisses!

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Alice in Wonderland

Peter Pan you sly little devil you! And you too Herc! Hugs and thousand and one Arabian night kisses!
Gentlemen, please keep it in your pants. D:

[M] Helo
11-04-2007, 01:50 AM
Hercules

I'm scared..... just a little bit. :eek:

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-04-2007, 02:00 AM
Mickey

Wow, that's amazing. We got a mafia on the first day. Score one for the townspeeps.

[M] Kurt - Cool Dad
11-04-2007, 08:36 AM
Dale

Great start watch out mafia!

Jess
11-04-2007, 01:59 PM
I didn't even use the :jess: smilie once. :weep:

[M] Aaron
11-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Quasimodo

I missed lodz. :(

Pretty amazing to get a mafia in the first round. :)

[M] Felix
11-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Buzz Lightyear

Woot! Go townpeople! Can't believe I missed it though... :cry:

I Took the Red Pill
11-04-2007, 07:35 PM
People with night activities have about 2.5 hours to get their stuff in to us. If you don't, your activity gets skipped tonight.

I Took the Red Pill
11-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Winnie the Pooh was walking through the 100 Acre Woods, searching aimlessly for Honey. He saw something protruding from a blueberry bush that looked like a very delicate finger. He pushed back the shrubbery to find Belle's lifeless body, especially contorted where her neck had been snapped by a mafioso. Carved into her neck by a sharp object was: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/elementality1210/disney.png

Ah, the vicious mark of the Disney Mafia. Belle was Miriel, your everyday garden-variety citizen. In both Mafia games, Miriel's been offed the first night! What terrible luck. :( Are you citizens going to let this mind-numbing violence continue in your peaceful animated community? We'll find out soon enough.

In other news, the following players are now members of the game: {Psychokitty, smittenkitten, f f freak}. Now name all the subsets of this set. But really don't.

Day 2
Same as Day 1. Get to it, voting ends in 24 hours.

[M] Dee
11-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Bambi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MAFIA SCUM!!!
:cry:

lets kill them :mad2:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Pinnochio

Sounds like a plan.

Freya
11-04-2007, 10:46 PM
In other news, the following players are now members of the game: {Psychokitty, smittenkitten, f f freak}. Now name all the subsets of this set. But really don't.

Whut?! Like new disney characters? Or are they replacing?

I Took the Red Pill
11-04-2007, 10:52 PM
For now they're just pairing up with other people. Since I'm too lazy to look, the people they're paired up with are on the first page.

[M] Colette
11-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Alladin

Sounds like a plan.

Sexy plan.

Del Murder
11-04-2007, 11:19 PM
wtf? Why are they always killing her?

Miriel
11-04-2007, 11:22 PM
I hate you people. Seriously, I'm not gonna bother even TRYING to play this game anymore.

Del Murder
11-04-2007, 11:25 PM
You can be on my team!

[M] Adama
11-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Pocahontas

Poor Miriel, we will avenge you. So who should lynch today?

[M] Colette
11-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Alladin

Pinocchio is eager to kill the mafia...or eager to make it seem that way! Following Bambi? Making itself seem like a helpful citizen? NEVER!

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-04-2007, 11:39 PM
Pinnochio

Pinocchio is eager to kill the mafia
Yes!

...or eager to make it seem that way!
No!

Shiny
11-04-2007, 11:40 PM
I didn't even use the :jess: smilie once. :weep:
LOL gsfgsgsgh

I hate you people. Seriously, I'm not gonna bother even TRYING to play this game anymore.
LMAO gsdgfa

DK
11-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Seriously, best mafia hit ever. I lol'd

[M] Eizen
11-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Peter Pan

Hopefully the cop finds a doctor. In the meantime, I'll see if I can make it two in a row. D= I can't use the same strategy as last time, I suppose. Hmm. I'll have to think on it.

Levian
11-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Please use the mafia accounts in this thread :] or else I will get my deletion kit out.

Miriel
11-04-2007, 11:47 PM
SCREW YOU GUYS. I'M GOING HOME.

Psychotic
11-04-2007, 11:48 PM
SCREW YOU GUYS. I'M GOING HOME.gtfo bullet magnet. *re-opens thread*

[M] Aaron
11-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Quasimodo

SCREW YOU GUYS. I'M GOING HOME.gtfo bullet magnet. *re-opens thread*
Legendary. :D

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-05-2007, 12:42 AM
Pluto

Right now I suspect Mickey and Buzz. This is my reasoning.

Buzz has made only one post, after the mafia was lynched, to say how great it was to lynch a mafia on our first try, and how he didn't get a chance to vote before. This could be the case of not being online at the time, or it could be a ploy to lay low, and then show support for the town after the fact. That post is Buzz's only post in the thread.

I'm very suspicious of people who didn't really participate in the first discussion, and then chimed in right after Mafia got killed to say how happy they were that we got it on our first try. Mickey fits the bill here. Mickey's posts have seemed a little phony to me. I don't know why, just a feelign I have. Also, Mickey is the king of Disney, or shall we say, the <i>Godfather</i> of Disney. Ok that doesn't really make sense but I'm going for effect here. Read Mickey's posts and tell me if you think they are genuine.

I'm only going on four posts total here so this could be totally off base. I'm willing to listen to any suggestions put forth by the rest of the town. I will make my vote later today as I will probably be at work when Day 2 ends.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Cinderella

Mickey was somebody I had doubts about too. He's following the same posting pattern that the mafia did last time - posting throwaway comments with no real substance, and not taking part in the discussion. He's posted enough to be considered active, but he evidently does not want attention drawn to him, which is a mafia trait. As for the Godfather thing, well, it does sound like something Levian would do!

I vote for Mickey.

[M] Helo
11-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Hercules

Being the macho man I am, I have judged many already.

Baloo: Was voted for previously, so there has been previous wondering. Also Baloo joked a bit about lynching a lot of people earlier, this brings him a bit into the spot light. That's all I got for him right now.

Buzz and quasi both were absent in the first day, they could have just not been on but it's still a bit suspicious.

Now i'm going to go lift some weights, now i know i'm a demi god BUT it still makes the ladies swoon.

Levian
11-05-2007, 01:03 AM
All roles and accounts were picked at random, by drawing notes out of a bowl, so don't try to pin anything on me!

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-05-2007, 03:28 AM
Mickey

Don't forget that some of us are busy with offline things such as school and work :p

I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, it's just that accusing some people because they are being unactive is a little unfair, I find. I think the ones that are moderate should be suspected. What I mean by moderate is that they post enough to not be "unactive" but they don't post a lot to be "active" For example, Triton posted at least once per page before they were lynched. Mafia would try to blend into the crows rather than sticking out like a sore thumb. imo

That's just my two cents.

[M] Ron - Cop Dad
11-05-2007, 03:38 AM
Pluto

Yeah, Mickey's totally mafia.

Vote: Mickey

[M] Helo
11-05-2007, 04:23 AM
Hercules

I don't know, if you're jumping on Mickey for posting throwaway comments with no real substance, then a ton of other people like Dumbo, Tarzan, Winnie, Aladdin, and Baloo and others can be considered to be in the same boat. They may or may not be Mafia, but I don't think there is enough evidence yet to sway my vote.

I think it's suspicious how Cinderella and Pluto are jumping on Mickey in particular while there doesn't seem to be any real evidence for the suspicions. Although Pluto did help get Triton killed in the last round so he may be off the hook for now...

I think Dale may be Mafia because he was the first to vote in the last round and voted for Robin Hood with no good basis. This is compounded by the fact that Triton jumped onto his bandwagon, and Triton was Mafia.

I am also suspicious of Alice because of her vote for Baloo in the first round. I think Baloo is a little suspicious too, he seems a little too carefree like Aladdin and they might be Mafia but... Alice probably knew that her vote for him would not really cause him to be eliminated, and thus if he does turn out eventually to be a Mafia member, all the better for her as she gets free brownie points yet Baloo didn't get eliminated anyway.

So in the end, I'm suspicious of Dale, Cinderella, Alice, and Baloo in particular. I'm just going to take a stab here and hope that I am right... but I'm still open to persuasion.

So Vote: Dale

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Dumbo

I've got to say, I'm suspicious of Dale too - having picked Robin Hood randomly as a vote, and then having a Mafia also choose Robin pretty much right afterwards?

But then, it might have just been pure bad luck for Dale, picking Robin, and having the mafia decide on him too. Who knows, but I am suspicious of Dale for this reason.

I'll probably wait a while to vote though, see if anything changes my mind.

[M] Dee
11-05-2007, 09:13 AM
Bambi

hey i said yesterday something is up with dale too, and he voted the same as triton. well i think hercules has a good idea and he caught the mafia last time so ill trust him
vote: dale

um i hope im right sorry if your innocent :\ AHHHHHHH this game makes me paranoid :shifty: MAFIA IS EVERYWHERE :shifty: IM GOING CRAZY:cry:

[M] Gaius
11-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Winnie the Pooh

Oh Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, HEY MICKY!

Still wayyyyy to early to really figure out whos doing what as only about 4 people have posted more then, "Oh hi thar" :(

Still, honey is tasty no?

Vote: mickey

Levian
11-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Cinderella -> Mickey
Pluto -> Mickey
Hercules -> Dale
Bambi -> Dale
Winnie the Pooh -> Mickey

still 12 or so hours to go.

[M] Eizen
11-05-2007, 10:24 AM
Peter Pan

Last time Hercules, myself and then (to make the kill) Pluto voted for Triton. I'm going to put these three as 'safe citizens' in my books for this round at least.

Dale and Triton last time voted for Robin Hood, Alice for Baloo - although at the time Alice could have voted for Robin to save Triton (although it's entirely possible that Robin was indeed also a mafia, but I think another mafia would have joined in with her at that point if this were the case). I'll also put her as safe for this round at least.

Baloo, Pocahontas, Alice, Winnie, Dumbo, Simba, Chip, Tarzan and Bambi all posted without voting last time around. This isn't reason to suspect them on it's own, it should be noted. Nor is it reason to not suspect them. However, this time around we've got Triton out of the picture and I strongly suspect that this means another one or more mafia members will have to start chipping in with votes. I don't think they'd all be voting from day one - unless of course one of their own is about to cark it, they might go for a late save.

Mickey already has three votes. Dale has one.

Pluto and Hercules both voted, although for seperate players. Winnie has joined the bandwagon after Cinderella, seemingly out of nowhere, came along and picked Mickey after Pluto provided his own reasoning.

I don't suspect Dale as I think the mafia would have waited for a citizen to target another citizen and then jump on the bandwagon rather than voting in bulk, as that way they'd raise suspicions. I don't think we'll see a bunch of mafia members all voting in the first round for the same person. Y'never know, though, I suppose. But no, I personally don't suspect Dale as yet.

I'm going to go for Winnie or Cinderella this time. Somewhat the same reasoning as last time, although Cinderella voted 'first' this time around very quickly after someone pointed out some options to pick from. Really, this round is a lot tougher. Winnie is also acting very 'sad and innocent' which makes for a valuable disguise. Didn't jump on a bandwagon last time, but did this time? Cinderella likewise said she wouldn't vote until she's seen some good reasoning last time around, and avoided voting for Triton despite what I felt was pretty damned good reasoning, a lot better than the reasoning for Mickey as far as I'm concerned. I don't see much wrong with his posting - so far.

Vote: Cinderella.

[M] Gaius
11-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Winnie the Pooh

I wasn't around last time to vote xD

[M] Eizen
11-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Peter Pan

Yes you were. You stated that you never trusted Dumbo.

[M] Colette
11-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Alladin

I go with what Genie has told me and I say Pinnochio!

Vote: Pinnochio

[M] Gaius
11-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Winnie the Pooh

Yes you were. You stated that you never trusted Dumbo.

That was posted just after the sudden death vote had been made...

[M] Eizen
11-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Peter Pan

Look closer. You posted before the first vote for Robin Hood was made. :p But yeah, don't worry, I didn't vote for you anyway. xD

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 12:43 PM
Chip

At this stage in the proceedings, I don't think there's any doubt surrounding those who voted for the first mafia lynching, I think it was pure luck for the townspeople and just a good call. So that being said, I don't have any doubts about I think Pluto and Peter Pan.

Personally I am suspicious of Bambi's behaviour, I think we're seeing an act. Not to mention he also wanted to kill Belle among with the other women, in jest or not, still raises suspicion.

Vote: Bambi

Levian
11-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Cinderella -> Mickey
Pluto -> Mickey
Hercules -> Dale
Peter Pan -> Cinderella
Aladdin -> Pinocchio
Chip -> Bambi
Baloo -> Buzz Lightyear
Bambi -> Cinderella
Pocahontas -> Dale
Quasimodo -> Cinderella
Robin Hood -> Cinderella

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
11-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Baloo

Sorry people, I was away for a couple of days. Preparing for hibernation and all :p

Pluto's post made a lot of sense to me...however I think that Mickey would just be too obvious, don't you think?

Vote: Buzz

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Quasimodo

Buzz and quasi both were absent in the first day, they could have just not been on but it's still a bit suspicious.

Sorry I haven't replied for a while I have been busy with life and all. Also remember some of us just got our accounts Herc. :)

I think that Cinderella looks a bit suspicious jumping on Mickey like that after he's not done anything that suspicious.

lets kill them

Sounds like a plan.
Planning to kill, such a mafia thing to do or what?

[M] Dee
11-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Bambi

At this stage in the proceedings, I don't think there's any doubt surrounding those who voted for the first mafia lynching, I think it was pure luck for the townspeople and just a good call. So that being said, I don't have any doubts about I think Pluto and Peter Pan.

Personally I am suspicious of Bambi's behaviour, I think we're seeing an act. Not to mention he also wanted to kill Belle among with the other women, in jest or not, still raises suspicion.

Vote: Bambi
your a jerk :mad2: im not mafia

Last time Hercules, myself and then (to make the kill) Pluto voted for Triton. I'm going to put these three as 'safe citizens' in my books for this round at least.

Dale and Triton last time voted for Robin Hood, Alice for Baloo - although at the time Alice could have voted for Robin to save Triton (although it's entirely possible that Robin was indeed also a mafia, but I think another mafia would have joined in with her at that point if this were the case). I'll also put her as safe for this round at least.

Baloo, Pocahontas, Alice, Winnie, Dumbo, Simba, Chip, Tarzan and Bambi all posted without voting last time around. This isn't reason to suspect them on it's own, it should be noted. Nor is it reason to not suspect them. However, this time around we've got Triton out of the picture and I strongly suspect that this means another one or more mafia members will have to start chipping in with votes. I don't think they'd all be voting from day one - unless of course one of their own is about to cark it, they might go for a late save.

Mickey already has three votes. Dale has one.

Pluto and Hercules both voted, although for seperate players. Winnie has joined the bandwagon after Cinderella, seemingly out of nowhere, came along and picked Mickey after Pluto provided his own reasoning.

I don't suspect Dale as I think the mafia would have waited for a citizen to target another citizen and then jump on the bandwagon rather than voting in bulk, as that way they'd raise suspicions. I don't think we'll see a bunch of mafia members all voting in the first round for the same person. Y'never know, though, I suppose. But no, I personally don't suspect Dale as yet.

I'm going to go for Winnie or Cinderella this time. Somewhat the same reasoning as last time, although Cinderella voted 'first' this time around very quickly after someone pointed out some options to pick from. Really, this round is a lot tougher. Winnie is also acting very 'sad and innocent' which makes for a valuable disguise. Didn't jump on a bandwagon last time, but did this time? Cinderella likewise said she wouldn't vote until she's seen some good reasoning last time around, and avoided voting for Triton despite what I felt was pretty damned good reasoning, a lot better than the reasoning for Mickey as far as I'm concerned. I don't see much wrong with his posting - so far.

Vote: Cinderella.omg im sold

vote: cinderella

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Cinderella

Vote: Cinderella.His posting is mirroring that of DK in the last game, that's why. It's something I've been looking out for, and if you ask me is more solid than what Triton was lynched for. Maybe I'm wrong. And yes, I did vote first. Putting it in inverted commas doesn't make it any less of a fact, and doesn't make me more guilty because of it. Pluto was just airing some suggestions about MORE THAN ONE PERSON without throwing his vote behind them, and I had reasons of my own for suspecting Mickey.

Frankly, Peter Pan, you think you're god's gift to mafia just 'cause you got lucky with Triton, declaring who's safe and who isn't. Who's to say the mafia didn't vote for one of their own just to throw off suspicion? I don't think you're mafia, I just think you're an idiot. Y'know, the kind that would button mash at a fighting game, or would be a n00b with heavy weaponry in a shoot 'em up, and then would act like they're the world's best at that game and ten times better than you. You're not, and I encourage the other townsfolk not to go along with this jumped-up tool.

I'll have the last laugh if you do. You watch.
I think that Cinderella looks a bit suspicious jumping on Mickey like that after he's not done anything that suspicious.How did I jump on anyone when I'm the first person who actually voted? And isn't jumping on me after Peter Pan has voted for me exactly the same thing that you're accusing me of?

Besides, consider this: If the mafia was caught last time by jumping on someone, why the hell would they go and do that again straight away?

fyi mafia pretty sure Bambi is the Jester. Pop 'im. We all know the newbie who doesn't understand the game thing is an act, and I was happy to go along with it while you were keeping it up, but now you're turning on me, smurf you, I'll do the same back to you.

Levian/Red Pill, what time will lynching voting end?

Levian
11-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Voting ends 11:10 GMT+1, which is in a little less than 6 hours.

Loony BoB
11-05-2007, 04:44 PM
It should be noted that insulting people is still against the rules in this thread. Don't call anyone an idiot.

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 04:45 PM
I don't think anyone with half a brain is clueless to who is who in this little spat.

On that note, lol Peter Pan got pwned

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Cinderella

I retract my idiot statement, and instead would like to replace it with one that says "Peter Pan is a decent and well meaning fellow with no personal flaws, however I find his ideas to be idiotic, deranged, hysterical, crazed, pathetic, stupid, deluded, paranoid, unlogical pieces of inane lunacy that are totally made of fail." Thank you, and I apologise for any offence caused.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Pinnochio

People need to stop taking this game too seriously :/

I have no idea of who to vote for yet.

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Quasimodo

I retract my idiot statement, and instead would like to replace it with one that says "Peter Pan is a decent and well meaning fellow with no personal flaws, however I find his ideas to be idiotic, deranged, hysterical, crazed, pathetic, stupid, deluded, paranoid, unlogical pieces of inane lunacy that are totally made of fail." Thank you, and I apologise for any offence caused.

Whoa take a chill pill. :(

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 04:55 PM
I am chill! This is a game! It's all acting! It's all make believe! There aren't really cops, mafia and people dying, and I'm not really angry! I'm trying to communicate to you all that lynching me is a silly, silly thing to do in a humorous and yet totally awesome way. Now just sit back and enjoy the show!

It seems I am the only one around here who ISN'T uptight.

[M] Adama
11-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Pocohontas

After some careful thought, I shall vote for Dale. I am sorry if you are really just a townsperson. Also, Bambi voted twice.

Misfit
11-05-2007, 04:59 PM
lololololol angry disney characters. :3

[M] Eizen
11-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Peter Pan

I've already outright told 3-4 people what my regular username is, I don't care if people know. xD

His posting is mirroring that of DK in the last game, that's why.
I wasn't a major player in that thread but I did read it. It's pretty easy for people to mimic a style, and I don't see Dan's style being shown much. And even if it was - who's to say that Dan is a mafia? Or are you saying that anyone who is a mafia member will post in the same way?

It's something I've been looking out for, and if you ask me is more solid than what Triton was lynched for. Maybe I'm wrong.
I think that if you're going to say that someone who mimics a style used by a single mafia member in the previous thread is a reason for going after them then well... I don't know, I guess we're all mafia members. I'm pretty sure that everyone will have their moments of suspicion.

And yes, I did vote first. Putting it in inverted commas doesn't make it any less of a fact, and doesn't make me more guilty because of it.
I put it in inverted commas because you didn't actually come up with the idea, you just latched onto someone else's. Very quickly. And now you're saying that the reasons for latching on are different, and you never aired those reasons beforehand. If you want to make yourself look less suspicious, you might want to work on that.

Pluto was just airing some suggestions about MORE THAN ONE PERSON without throwing his vote behind them, and I had reasons of my own for suspecting Mickey.
If you have reasons of your own then you're not doing the citizens any favours by not telling us about 'em. :p

Frankly, Peter Pan, you think you're god's gift to mafia just 'cause you got lucky with Triton, declaring who's safe and who isn't. Who's to say the mafia didn't vote for one of their own just to throw off suspicion? I don't think you're mafia, I just think you're an idiot. Y'know, the kind that would button mash at a fighting game, or would be a n00b with heavy weaponry in a shoot 'em up, and then would act like they're the world's best at that game and ten times better than you. You're not, and I encourage the other townsfolk not to go along with this jumped-up tool.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd This was funny. Touchy, are we?

I don't care who has the last laugh, so long as we all laugh. =] Also, the last laugh bit does kind of make you look a bit like Dan. "Boy will you guys be sorry when you pop a cop!" Something along that kind of strategy. And then he was mafia. It was pretty well played, I gotta say. But yeah, I got lucky. I don't declare who's safe, I just declare who's safe from my votes for now. I do button mash at fighting games and I do use heavy weaponary in shoot 'em ups :D I don't act like I'm the world's best at the games, though. I'm pretty shoddy at gaming. Just ask Dan (the button mashing and heavy weaponary makes me think that this is likely someone who really has gamed with me, possibly Psy or Dan).

You think I'm an idiot. I think you're funny.

EDIT: If people STILL don't know who I am after reading this post, then they don't know me very well. D=

EDIT2: Oh and really, anyone who cries this much when they get a single vote (or two) is going to spend a lot of the game crying. If you get a vote, roll with it. Everyone will probably be voted for at some point or another. Just be sure to give reasons from the moment you post if you want any of us to have any idea of where you're coming from. The citizens will benefit largely from everyone posting a lot of information. The mafia know we're all citizens. The citizens need to figure out the mafia, and hiding reasons won't help with that. Be open with thoughts, people!

DK
11-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah Baloki, you're pretty bad at concealing your identity.

Jojee
11-05-2007, 05:09 PM
XDDDD I agree with Misfit.

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 05:12 PM
What's so funny you little midget? This is serious, people are getting killed off every day. It's not funny, unlike you and your Raistlin and Rengori and Psychotic fetish! Go on! Get out of here you filthy little borrower!

Jojee
11-05-2007, 05:15 PM
SHUT UP YOU xD You're the chipmunk here!

Levian
11-05-2007, 05:15 PM
gawd. log into your game accounts and THEN post, you little rodents! I swear I'm gonna flykick someone in the face soon! :smash:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Cinderella

I wasn't a major player in that thread but I did read it. It's pretty easy for people to mimic a style, and I don't see Dan's style being shown much. And even if it was - who's to say that Dan is a mafia? Or are you saying that anyone who is a mafia member will post in the same way?The second one. It's what I know, so I'm working based on that.

I think that if you're going to say that someone who mimics a style used by a single mafia member in the previous thread is a reason for going after them then well... I don't know, I guess we're all mafia members. I'm pretty sure that everyone will have their moments of suspicion.Aren't you lynching me based on what you lynched Triton for?

I put it in inverted commas because you didn't actually come up with the idea, you just latched onto someone else's. Very quickly. And now you're saying that the reasons for latching on are different, and you never aired those reasons beforehand. If you want to make yourself look less suspicious, you might want to work on that.Yes, I did come up with the idea, and no, I don't have any proof that I came up with it before Pluto did. As for posting very quickly, I had planned to post suspicions about Mickey then anyway, and it was just coincidence Pluto posted his before I came along to post mine. Why hang back and hide in the shadows before voting? To make myself look less suspicious? Why bother? I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve in this game, which makes less suspicious than any of you lot who are being secretive.

If you have reasons of your own then you're not doing the citizens any favours by not telling us about 'em. :pI do have reasons and we've discussed them.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd This was funny. Touchy, are we?So touchy that I had to make a post encouraging people not to call me an idiot.

I don't care who has the last laugh, so long as we all laugh. =] Also, the last laugh bit does kind of make you look a bit like Dan. "Boy will you guys be sorry when you pop a cop!" Something along that kind of strategy. And then he was mafia. It was pretty well played, I gotta say. But yeah, I got lucky. I don't declare who's safe, I just declare who's safe from my votes for now. I do button mash at fighting games and I do use heavy weaponary in shoot 'em ups :D I don't act like I'm the world's best at the games, though. I'm pretty shoddy at gaming. Just ask Dan (the button mashing and heavy weaponary makes me think that this is likely someone who really has gamed with me, possibly Psy or Dan).Yeah, it does make me look like Dan, I guess I can't deny that and by my own reasoning makes me look suspicious. Such is life! But I am being honest. I think if I am lynched, it will prove a key turning point in this game, and whatever my affiliation now, believe you me I will want the mafia to win after I am lynched out of petty spite and I will do something to help them before I die. I will laugh after you lynch me.

As for my identity, everybody smurfing knows who I am. Come on.
Oh and really, anyone who cries this much when they get a single vote (or two) is going to spend a lot of the game crying. If you get a vote, roll with it. Everyone will probably be voted for at some point or another. Just be sure to give reasons from the moment you post if you want any of us to have any idea of where you're coming from. The citizens will benefit largely from everyone posting a lot of information. The mafia know we're all citizens. The citizens need to figure out the mafia, and hiding reasons won't help with that. Be open with thoughts, people!I have posted a lot of information! I've made longer posts than anyone except maybe for you. As I said, heart on my sleeve! What more do you WANT from me? To obediently sit back and watch you maniacs try to lynch me? I don't bloody think so. I'm going down all guns blazing.

Frankly, I think the mafia are laughing as they watch us go at it. Bastards. :lol:

DK
11-05-2007, 05:23 PM
gawd. log into your game accounts and THEN post, you little rodents! I swear I'm gonna flykick someone in the face soon! :smash:

Stop moaning, or make a mafia discussion thread we can post in with our normal accounts. The normal posts have been some of the funniest and best ones in the thread and add to the fun. :smash:

Levian
11-05-2007, 05:28 PM
They'd be just as funny posted with a mafia account. :p That's the only reason why I haven't deleted them anyway, because they're funny.

Only use this thread to play the game. If you want to discuss things we could've done better or anything else that doesn't belong in here, please use this thread: Mafia - Sign up & Questions thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/111067-mafia-sign-up-questions-thread.html)

There's your thread. Now, let's get on with the game.

[M] Eizen
11-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Peter Pan

Aren't you lynching me based on what you lynched Triton for?
I'm lynching you because you're someone who voted this time around that didn't vote last time around despite being able to.

So touchy that I had to make a post encouraging people not to call me an idiot.
I wasn't insulted, I just don't want people thinking they're outside of the rules if they're insulting people within the game. Gotta enforce~

Yeah, it does make me look like Dan, I guess I can't deny that. But I am being honest. I think if I am lynched, it will prove a key turning point in this game, and whatever my affiliation now, believe you me I will want the mafia to win after I am lynched out of petty spite and I will do something to help them before I die. I will laugh after you lynch me.
xD You're terrible. Wait, is this Miriel using Murd's account? I've never gamed with you. >=O

As for my identity, everybody smurfing knows who I am. Come on.
I don't wanna cheat but I don't wanna assume either! I've come out looking silly because of that before.

I have posted a lot of information! I've made longer posts than anyone except maybe for you. As I said, heart on my sleeve! What more do you WANT from me? To obediently sit back and watch you maniacs try to lynch me? I don't bloody think so. I'm going down all guns blazing.
Good on you. You're not voted out yet, though, only two people have gone for you. xD Don't fret yet. Anyway, when I say post information, I mean post reasons. Pluto posted reasons and you agreed, then stating your vote. You never made mention of anything to do with Dan until I voted for you. That's what I mean by not giving out information.

Frankly, I think the mafia are laughing as they watch us go at it. Bastards. :lol:
I think everyone is. Hell, I am. xD

[M] Felix
11-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Buzz Lightyear

Hmm. I'm not sure who to vote for. There is plenty of good reasoning going on here. While I have a lot of faith in Peter Pan for the fact that he caught Triton out, I don't want to mindlessly accuse someone if they turn out to be a citizen. AH! This is all so difficult. I'm gonna leave it a little bit longer before I vote.

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Robin Hood

Whew, looks like I dodged an arrow on that last vote.

My thoughts are either Dale or Cinderella, granted Dale's just because I'm mad at him for trying to send the pitchfork crowd after me.

Who to vote for...

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 05:56 PM
Cinderella

Why me, Robin Hood? I'd be careful, if I were you. Jumping on the bandwagon is a dangerous game to play in these parts. Even if you start the bandwagon apparently. Go figure.

Fact is, there's more evidence that Mickey is mafia than I am, and you all can see that. Problem is, you're all too scared that Peter Pan will come after you next if you disobey him. Grow a pair and do the right thing, instead of the political thing. People like him lose their power if you don't give it to them by willingly submitting.

Or we can unquestioningly sleepwalk into failure if you feel like it, guys!

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Robin Hood

I agree that "jumping on the bandwagon" is a dangerous thing to do, but it also seems that you're trying to use that as an excuse as to why you are innocent. Just because others are jumping on the bandwagon of voting for you doesn't prove your innocence, just like it doesn't prove your guilt.

The reason I'm suspicous of you is that rather than defend your innocence, you're pointing out that people are jumping on your bandwagon as if that proves your innocence.

[M] Felix
11-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Buzz Lightyear

Hmm. I find it strange that the Mafia would not target Peter Pan, unless the doctor has protected him. I suggest that the cop check out Peter Pan to decide whether he is mafia or citizen. Again, I'm not voting just yet.

[M] Colette
11-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Alladin

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s265/Hongjiansen/1165692692647.jpg

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Robin Hood

http://rkaufman.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/52-posts-17-cat-macro.jpg

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Quasimodo

It's so hard to decide. :(

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Robin Hood

It's so hard to decide. :(
I'd say go with your hunch.

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Quasimodo

Okay my hunch is telling me... Cinderella.

Vote Cinderella

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Cinderella

I agree that "jumping on the bandwagon" is a dangerous thing to do, but it also seems that you're trying to use that as an excuse as to why you are innocent. Just because others are jumping on the bandwagon of voting for you doesn't prove your innocence, just like it doesn't prove your guilt.

The reason I'm suspicous of you is that rather than defend your innocence, you're pointing out that people are jumping on your bandwagon as if that proves your innocence.I think that I am defending my innocence. So far the only "proof" that I am mafia is that I voted for Mickey after Pluto said he thought Mickey might be mafia, and I'm refuting that by saying that if that makes someone mafia, then a lot of you are mafia too. When someone comes up with more "proof" that I am mafia, I'll argue against that too. No, I suppose it doesn't prove I am innocent, but I don't see how I, or anyone else, can do that without, y'know, dying.
Hmm. I find it strange that the Mafia would not target Peter Pan, unless the doctor has protected him. I suggest that the cop check out Peter Pan to decide whether he is mafia or citizen. Again, I'm not voting just yet.It doesn't matter if the doctor chose to protect Peter Pan that night, 'cause the mafia targetted Belle.

But here's an interesting theory for you all (sorry for coming up with this right after Buzz cast doubts over Peter Pan's integrity guys! Maybe I am mafia after all hurr hurr!) The mafia decided to get Triton to sacrifice him (or her I guess) self in order to make Peter Pan and others look trustworthy, and now you're all following what Peter says. "Oops, how was I to know Cinderella/Simba/Chip/Your name here was innocent! After all, I caught Triton that way!" Repeat until mafia win. Now, I'm not saying that's what's happening, 'cause we've only had one lynching and there's no proof to this. But if Peter Pan leads the charge against several innocent people, I suggest you all question your leader's integrity. ;)

wtf Quasimodo. Why would you do that? Give me one good reason why I am mafia, and if you can't, withdraw your vote. That goes for the rest of you. At least have the guts to back up your accusations of guilt.

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Quasimodo

wtf Quasimodo. Why would you do that? Give me one good reason why I am mafia.

I already have in my last post on page five and I find you suspicious. I'm worried though incase you might be the Jester. :shifty:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Cinderella

You do realise that the whole point of the Jester is to get lynched, don't you? If I am the Jester, you're AIDING me! Silly!

Also your last three posts are telling me to take a chill pill, claiming how hard it is to decide, and then voting for me. That's not an explanation at all. I'd like to know.

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Quasimodo

I realised I made a mistake and have already edited my post, I also gave my reasons within the post, I find you suspicious. :)

[M] Eizen
11-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Peter Pan

I'm suspicious you might be the Jester too, but to be honest, I don't care if the Jester wins, I care if the citizens win. In fact, if he wins, great. One more person who isn't a citizen out of the way so we can focus on the real game!

More reasons to point a finger at you include that you said you were going to go after the Jester in your first post, winking at us to leave you alone. Then all the rest of your posts are targeting the mafia. I thought you were going to focus on the Jester? Why are you voting, if that's the case? Surely someone who is looking to find the Jester wouldn't be going around voting very often.

You're right that I don't KNOW, though. All I can do is hope that you're a mafia - same as every other citizen who votes, they just have to hope the person they're voting for is a mafia. I don't think many of us have the ability to know for sure. I don't. But I'll do what I can, dammit.

If I'm wrong and you're a citizen then I really can only shrug my shoulders, say "Bugger" and, well, I don't think that everyone will 'bandwagon' with me anymore. Maybe I'll get lynched or struck down by the mafia before then.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Cinderella

You find me suspicious for finding someone else suspicious because they're acting just like a mafia from the previous game? Yeah, you can unvote me now, thanks.
More reasons to point a finger at you include that you said you were going to go after the Jester in your first post, winking at us to leave you alone. Then all the rest of your posts are targeting the mafia. I thought you were going to focus on the Jester? Why are you voting, if that's the case? Surely someone who is looking to find the Jester wouldn't be going around voting very often.I am going after the Jester but now I'm having my time wasted by you and your goons throwing accusations at me. Obviously I'm gonna try to defend myself instead of doing something productive. So what's your point? Suddenly I'm not allowed to vote for the mafia because I want the jester gone? Clutching at straws, and you know it.
I don't care if the Jester wins, I care if the citizens win. If the Jester wins, the game ends, you don't win. Look it up on mafiascum. Lev just felt sorry for us last time.
Maybe I'll get lynched or struck down by the mafia before thenThe citizens are all tools who are too afraid to question you, and you're doing the mafia's work for them. Neither of those outcomes are likely.

I encourage all citizens who aren't mentally incapacitated in some way to vote for Mickey in order to save me. Look through my posts. Clearly I'm more intelligent than the rest of these mindless schmucks "hurrr Peter say you suspicious! I BELIEVE HIM!!! HE IS GOOD MAN!!! MURRRRRRRRRR!" and you're throwing away your biggest asset.

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Quasimodo

You find me suspicious for finding someone else suspicious because they're acting just like a mafia from the previous game? Yeah, you can unvote me now, thanks.
Screw you, this is my hunch and I think this is a good enough reason.

Now stop being a baby and take it like a man even if you're a woman. :D

[M] Colette
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Alladin

Just vote and don't read till the voting is done!

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Cinderella

Stop being a baby? What, by proving how shallow and false your reasons for lynching me are? Yeah, how about you stop being a baby, do some growing up and realise you don't have a leg to stand on when you accuse me, and unvote me. Maybe you should be a man and admit you made a mistake.

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 07:44 PM
Stop being a baby? What, by proving how your reasons for lynching me are? Yeah, how about you stop being a baby, do some growing up and realise you don't have a leg to stand on when you accuse me, and unvote me.
Well I don't think your reasons to vote for Mickey are good enough! So how about you unvote him/her? :tongue:

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Cinderella

THE CASE AGAINST MICKEY
Has done exactly what DK did in the last round, keeping head down, not voting, staying out of the way but making sure he keeps up a minor presence. Typical mafia behaviour.

THE CASE AGAINST CINDERELLA
Thinks Mickey is suspicious and has reasons to back it up.

In fact

THE CASE AGAINST QUASIMODO
Thinks Cinderella is suspicious and has no reasoning whatsoever to back it up.

Quasi, I think YOU are mafia, and you are doing this to protect your mafia buddy, Mickey. If the right thing is done and Mickey is lynched, I know my vote will be going to you next.

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Robin Hood

Okay, I've made up my mind. I don't like how Cinderella is trying to tie activities from the last game of mafia to this game. It's too easy to say, "Person XYZ is behaving just like mafia member ABC from last game." For someone that's complaining about riding a bandwagon, this is a very similar strategy/action. Personally, I would like all accusations be be founded on actions and activities <i>solely</i> from this game. Since mafia can choose to or not choose to act a certain way, or act just like previous mafioso, there is no way to accertain if someone's actions in this game pin them as mafia because of how someone acted a game before. This accusation based on historical activities seems like a red herring.

<b>Vote: Cinderella</b>

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Cinderella

Here's a pro-tip, Robin Hood: You vote for people based on whether or not you think they're mafia, not because you don't like their logic and style.

Oh, and I know you've been aching to vote for me ever since Peter Pan put the suggestion down, but have been struggling to think of a decent reason (still haven't thought of one, fyi) so don't play the "I only just decided!" card.

I don't think any of you genuinely believe me to be mafia. You're just doing it because you don't like somebody questioning your nonsense and hypocrisy.

[M] Dee
11-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Bambi

fyi mafia pretty sure Bambi is the Jester. Pop 'im. We all know the newbie who doesn't understand the game thing is an act, and I was happy to go along with it while you were keeping it up, but now you're turning on me, smurf you, I'll do the same back to you. leave me alone, maybe your the jester
:mad:

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Robin Hood

Oh, and I know you've been aching to vote for me ever since Peter Pan put the suggestion down, but have been struggling to think of a decent reason (still haven't thought of one, fyi) so don't play the "I only just decided!" card.
Now you're using personal attacks. Classy.

And yes, I actually did just decide. Up until a couple of minutes ago I wasn't sure and was watching more posts in this thread to see how things developed. Were you a possible candidate for a vote from me? Yes. Were you the candidate I had picked out to vote for? No.

[M] Harry - Dad's Dad
11-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Simba

My dear, you're being highly prickly and it isn't doing you any favours.

Thinking a bit more...

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Cinderella

What do you mean "Now"? I've been doing it all along. Ironically enough, though, you picked one of the few things that I've said that wasn't a personal attack. I'm calling you out on your lie, and I hope other citizens realise that you're deceitful.

fyi calling me classy in a sarcastic manner is a personal attack.
My dear, you're being highly prickly and it isn't doing you any favours.Oh, I know it isn't. :lol: YOU BIG FAT LION JERK.

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Chip

Anyone who has any thoughts of the last game in their mind when playing this one is stupid. The last game should have absolutely no relevance to this one whatsoever, completely different set of people, roles and characters.

Also find it amusing that people are saying "Well X has done this like Y did last time and Y was a mafia, therefore X is mafia as well". In case you've all forgotten, the mafia last time lost, quite severely, and if you're all going to underestimate the mafia to be so stupid as to do what the last ones did, then you're on route to a hiding.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Cinderella

Anyone who has any thoughts of the last game in their mind when playing this one is stupid. The last game should have absolutely no relevance to this one whatsoever, completely different set of people, roles and characters.

Also find it amusing that people are saying "Well X has done this like Y did last time and Y was a mafia, therefore X is mafia as well". In case you've all forgotten, the mafia last time lost, quite severely, and if you're all going to underestimate the mafia to be so stupid as to do what the last ones did, then you're on route to a hiding.See, Robin Hood? That's how you make a critique on someone's reasoning. You don't use it as a veil to vote for them. (SORRY IF YOU TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK :( :( :( :()

Criticism accepted, Chip.

[M] Trevor - Gay Dad
11-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Mickey

PMS much, m'dear? You're being very defensive of yourself. You're also not looking at other people's posts, just mine. Everyone has made a valuable point for other mafia suspects. Honestly, because you are being so defensive, I am inclined to believe that you are just a townsperson trying to stay in the game as long as you can and shaking off anything we find suspicious and getting us to go after someone else, me, to defend yourself. Happy? Someone is defending you for once.

I see nothing wrong with Peter, why on earth would mafia kill their own so early in the game?

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 08:08 PM
Chip

I see nothing wrong with Peter, why on earth would mafia kill their own so early in the game?

Because it would be a very clever tactic to garner trust around certain people, if done correctly.

Unfortunately, Peter isn't smart enough to pull something like that off. :kiss:

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Dumbo

Although there are a number of good arguments against Cinderella, I'm thinking along the same lines as Mickey here - that you're just trying to stay in the game. Which is why I don't want to vote for you at this moment in time.

So, I'm pretty much clueless on who to vote this time around, once again. I'll think over this some more.

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Robin Hood

Also find it amusing that people are saying "Well X has done this like Y did last time and Y was a mafia, therefore X is mafia as well". In case you've all forgotten, the mafia last time lost, quite severely, and if you're all going to underestimate the mafia to be so stupid as to do what the last ones did, then you're on route to a hiding.
See, Robin Hood? That's how you make a critique on someone's reasoning. You don't use it as a veil to vote for them. (SORRY IF YOU TAKE THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK :( :( :( :()

Criticism accepted, Chip.
I said the exact same thing:

It's too easy to say, "Person XYZ is behaving just like mafia member ABC from last game." For someone that's complaining about riding a bandwagon, this is a very similar strategy/action. Personally, I would like all accusations be be founded on actions and activities solely from this game. Since mafia can choose to or not choose to act a certain way, or act just like previous mafioso, there is no way to accertain if someone's actions in this game pin them as mafia because of how someone acted a game before. This accusation based on historical activities seems like a red herring,

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Cinderella

Yes but you also voted for me. That makes you a bad person with horrible odour who will burn in Hell.

also sorry Mickey. :( Now you're making me feel bad!

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Chip

you see, I'm a chipmunk and you are a fox, you're also a thief, therefore Cinderella is approximately 78.49% more attracted to me than she is to you, and so finds my posts to be overall better than yours

no offense or anything, them's the breaks

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Robin Hood

you see, I'm a chipmunk and you are a fox, you're also a thief, therefore Cinderella is approximately 78.49% more attracted to me than she is to you, and so finds my posts to be overall better than yours

no offense or anything, them's the breaks
You forgot that I can also dress convincingly well as a woman, thus it's only 65.93% more attracted. I'll explain why she's into that later...

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Chip

Ah yes, but I have nut sacks in my cheeks. I won't explain why she's into that, I fear I would die a much more painful death than any mafia could inflict on me if I did.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Cinderella

Hey Robin Hood unvote me or gtfo.

I would like to jump Chip's bones.

[M] Caprica
11-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Robin Hood

Ah yes, but I have nut sacks in my cheeks. I won't explain why she's into that, I fear I would die a much more painful death than any mafia could inflict on me if I did.
Maybe she's acting this defensive because of skeletons in her closet, not because of mafia accusations...

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Cinderella

Hello I am Robin Hood I would like to unvote Cinderella because she is not a mafia. I was wrong.Thanks dude! :kiss:

[M] Felix
11-05-2007, 08:38 PM
Buzz Lightyear

I think that Cinderella is trying too hard to get killed. I'm pretty certain she is either the jester or an incredibly clever Mafia but what do I know, I'm just some crazy space ranger with a freakin' awesome lazer!

Anyway, I vote for Cinderella. I'm sure I'm gonna regret this. Something tells me I'm making the wrong decision.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Cinderella

an incredibly clever MafiaThat's the one!

Seeing as you complimented me, I will not be insulting you. I wish you all the best, Mr. Lightyear.

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Chip

Makes no odds to me, really, but if you're sure you're making the wrong decision and you think she's possibly a jester, why vote for her? If you're having all those doubts the only possible reason I can think of is "because everyone else is" which is pretty ridiculous. You can't vote people to die helter skelter without a good reason because it's only going to end up punishing the citizens in the end. If you don't have a good reason to vote for her, find one or find one for someone else and vote for them. If you can't do that, abstain. At least that way you won't have the death of a citizen on your hands.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-05-2007, 08:45 PM
Alice in Wonderland

Yeah, Mickey's totally mafia.

Vote: Mickey
Um, what basis are you voting for Mickey for? You have no proof of this and it seems you are doing exactly what I recommended not to do which was jump on a bandwagon. Although I am still suspicious of Baloo and Pocohantas it seems Pluto is following the same bandwagon voting without any plausible evidence or reasoning as Triton did. So for today, my vote will be for him.

Vote: Pluto

I am not yet concerned with Buzz and Quasimodo because I realize that their inactivity may be because of the fact that they are busy with school work and/or their occupations. I am busy with these things too so I'm going to kindly ask if Levian or I Took the Red Pill can slow this game down a bit for people like me.

I did vote. I voted for Baloo. And the reason I did not change my vote to Triton last time was because I was not even online to do so. So please don't base things around activity and inactivity because you really never know why people may not be posting most of the time.

DK
11-05-2007, 08:47 PM
The game goes slow enough as it is, there's no way you can't find 5 minutes of a day to read a thread and make a post.

[M] Felix
11-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Buzz Lightyear

Chip, You're exactly right. However, this could in itself be an intricate Mafia plot, to try and save Cinderella because she is actually a Mafia... OH GOD!!!! It's so confusing. I have decided to unvote Cinderella and not vote this round.

Levian
11-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Some people are saying we're moving too slow and other is saying we're going too fast. :D

If you think we're going too fast then I could always send in a replacement to share account with you, to take some work off your shoulders.

Cinderella -> Mickey
Pluto -> Mickey
Peter Pan -> Cinderella
Aladdin -> Pinocchio
Chip -> Bambi
Baloo -> Buzz Lightyear
Bambi -> Cinderella
Pocahontas -> Dale
Quasimodo -> Cinderella
Robin Hood -> Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland -> Pluto

1 hour and 10 minutes left.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Cinderella

Nice work, Buzz! The rest of you Cinderella doubters take note.

Hercules, Aladdin, Chip, Pochahontas, Alice, plz change votes to Mickey. Save me. SAVE ME! I AM TOO GOOD TO DIE.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Dumbo

What reasons do you have for suspecting Mickey?

[M] Felix
11-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Buzz Lightyear

Levian, I changed my vote. I'm unsure of who to vote for at the moment.

Loony BoB
11-05-2007, 09:04 PM
I think his posting style matched that of someone else in the previous game. Nobody but me seems to think that's a good reason, though, so I'm pretty much screwed.
Boy is Levian gonna be angry wi-- wait. Uh oh.

[M] Helo
11-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Hercules

Yeah i'm going to.
I'm on the bridge of deciding for mickey or cindy right now though.
Unvote: Dale

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Cinderella

I think his posting style matched that of someone else in the previous game. Nobody but me seems to think that's a good reason, though, so I'm pretty much screwed.

Psychotic
11-05-2007, 09:06 PM
^_^;;;

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Cinderella

Yeah i'm going to.
I'm on the bridge of deciding for mickey or cindy right now though.
Unvote: DalePlease don't vote for me and vote for Mickey. Please. I need to live.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Alice in Wonderland

What's so funny you little midget? This is serious, people are getting killed off every day. It's not funny, unlike you and your Raistlin and Rengori and Psychotic fetish! Go on! Get out of here you filthy little borrower!
What? Is Raistlin even playing this game?

Nice work, Buzz! The rest of you Cinderella doubters take note.

Hercules, Aladdin, Chip, Pochahontas, Alice, plz change votes to Mickey. Save me. SAVE ME! I AM TOO GOOD TO DIE.
Hm, I don't get it. All of this time I was thinking you were the jester. Because you kept saying "Jester this" and "Jester that". Why are you so obsessed with finding a jester and how are you so sure there is one? Could it be that YOU are the Jester? Perhaps. You also mentioned how you'd "have the last laugh" which I think is strange. I don't know. You could be a special revengeful role such as the bomb which is why I don't won't to vote for you because then I will likely be blown to bits. I'd rather vote for someone I more suspicious of being mafia then someone I'm suspicious of being a Jester, or what have you.

Some people are saying we're moving too slow and other is saying we're going too fast.

If you think we're going too fast then I could always send in a replacement to share account with you, to take some work off your shoulders.

Cinderella -> Mickey
Pluto -> Mickey
Hercules -> Dale
Peter Pan -> Cinderella
Aladdin -> Pinocchio
Chip -> Bambi
Baloo -> Buzz Lightyear
Bambi -> Cinderella
Pocahontas -> Dale
Quasimodo -> Cinderella
Robin Hood -> Cinderella
Buzz Lightyear -> Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland -> Pluto

1 hour and 10 minutes left.
It depends who the replacement is. PM me please. If it's someone stupid then I'll just say no. But, honestly I've realized it is going a bit fast. At first it wasn't, but now all of a sudden there's so many pages that I've had to read in a short amount of time and now I'm confused again. Too many people arguing and what not.

Aladdin, you are the only one who is actually listening to me. Even though I don't agree with your voting, you truly understand how things work. You are a saint. :-*

Levian
11-05-2007, 09:11 PM
List updated~

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Cinderella

If you have any doubts whatsoever that ANYONE could be the jester, you have to save them. Whether it's me now, or someone else in the future. I've said this from the start, don't lynch anyone you have suspicions about being the jester under any circumstances, and let the mafia handle them.

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Quasimodo

I think it's suspicious that at the begining Cinderella was like "Don't lynch me because I'm going for the Jester and don't care about the game" Suspicious or what. Trying to mislead us to believe she is one of us? Maybe too much. Then saying she's going after Mafia only. Maybe she is mafia, maybe a jester or some possibility of being a citizen you decide.

Oh and Alice there is no bomb mentioned in the possible roles. There is only an Avengeful Townie who can lynch someone if they are lynched. The only other possible way they can benefit from death is being a jester.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Cinderella

I didn't say don't lynch me. I said don't kill me - to the mafia. I didn't say I am going only after the mafia now. I still intend to find the jester - above finding the mafia, but that doesn't mean I'm totally ruling out looking for them - , but as I said, I am tied up with people making baseless accusations against me.
Maybe she is mafia, maybe a jester or some possibility of being a citizen you decide.Why are you voting for me if you think I could be a jester, Quasimodo?

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Alice in Wonderland

If you have any doubts whatsoever that ANYONE could be the jester, you have to save them. Whether it's me now, or someone else in the future. I've said this from the start, don't lynch anyone you have suspicions about being the jester under any circumstances, and let the mafia handle them.I don't have to do anything and I especially don't want the mafia to handle anyone because they will most likely kill off me and other pro-towners.

I think it's suspicious that at the begining Cinderella was like "Don't lynch me because I'm going for the Jester and don't care about the game" Suspicious or what. Trying to mislead us to believe she is one of us? Maybe too much. Then saying she's going after Mafia only. Maybe she is mafia, maybe a jester or some possibility of being a citizen you decide.

Oh and Alice there is no bomb mentioned in the possible roles. There is only an Avengeful Townie who can lynch someone if they are lynched. The only other possible way they can benefit from death is being a jester.
I don't trust Levian with roles anymore because last time he didn't mention there was a jester and look what happened. I am aware of some of the special roles. There is ofcourse cop and doctor. And there is also elite bodyguard...

[M] Aaron
11-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Quasimodo

Why are you voting for me if you think I could be a jester, Quasimodo?
I've went through this already noone really knows who's who and I have a hunch that you are mafia.

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 09:22 PM
Chip

What? Is Raistlin even playing this game?

click (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irrelevant) these (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke).

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Cinderella

I don't have to do anythingYou do if you want to carry on playing, champ.

Why are you voting for me if you think I could be a jester, Quasimodo?I've went through this already noone really knows who's who and I have a hunch that you are mafia.I know who you are. I know who Peter Pan is, and I know that you know who he is too. I am disappointed.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Dumbo

I don't believe that Cinderella is Mafia. But this puts me at a loss of who to vote for.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Alice in Wonderland

I don't have to do anythingYou do if you want to carry on playing,
champ.
Are you threatening me? What I meant was, I don't have to do it but I will. And I will change my vote. As your defensive and agressive nature against yourself is starting to point more towards mafia then jester. Then again, the jester last round was purposely antagonistic. So I just don't know right now. I'll keep my vote since I have very little time to think on this right now.

[M] Helo
11-05-2007, 09:29 PM
Hercules

I can't be half arsed to read all your bickering Cinderella and peter. BUT it seems Cinderella is strongly trying to dissuade people from selecting them as their candidate. This being said I think that Cinderella might just be trying to stay in the game. At the present time I still don't see any reason to seriously choose Mickey as the candidate. Cinderella has thrown far more red flags up for me, and others, than Mickey has.
I have yet to decide if Cinderella is my choice but seeing as the main two candidates are Mickey and Cinderella I'll have to soon decide on one or the other.

[M] Felix
11-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Buzz Lightyear

Okay, I think people should stop arguing. You're only doing what the Mafia want you to do. They want to cause dissension in the ranks so to speak. They want to break us up, turn us against each other and then murder us at night as well. That's just fantastic isn't it? I suggest we put our differences aside and focus on the facts.

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Cinderella

Are you threatening me? What I meant was, I don't have to do it but I will. And I will change my vote. As your defensive and agressive nature against yourself is starting to point more towards mafia then jester. Then again, the jester last round was purposely antagonistic. So I just don't know right now. I'll keep my vote since I have very little time to think on this right now.No. xD I meant if you lynch the jester, it's game over! It's not like last time where we were allowed to carry on playing. That's it. We all lose (except the jester!). Thread ends. Give me back your Disney accounts. Wham bam thank you ma'am.

[M] Dave – Stepdad
11-05-2007, 09:33 PM
Alice in Wonderland

Are you threatening me? What I meant was, I don't have to do it but I will. And I will change my vote. As your defensive and agressive nature against yourself is starting to point more towards mafia then jester. Then again, the jester last round was purposely antagonistic. So I just don't know right now. I'll keep my vote since I have very little time to think on this right now.No. xD I meant if you lynch the jester, it's game over! It's not like last time where we were allowed to carry on playing. That's it. We all lose (except the jester!). Thread ends. Give me back your Disney accounts. Wham bam thank you ma'am.
I won't believe that unless Levian actually says it. :p

DK
11-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Are you threatening me?

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/b/ba/Cornholio.jpg

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Cinderella

Lev, come out here and say it.

[M] Felix
11-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Buzz Lightyear

*Cries in the corner* I'm scared. First Fancypantsprincess and Flyboy and now it's Fancypantsprincess and Girlwhofallsdownrabbithole(Obviouslyshewasjustoncrackorsomething) who are bickering. Screw it, I'm gonna vote for Cinderella. I'm sorry Cindy, and I hope I'm right in suspecting you but you seem to be causing a lot of arguments so I think you're the one trying to spread dissension. Sorry! :(

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Cinderella

OK, you know what, I am throwing in the towel. I am mafia. You caught me. Nobody else vote on lynching and we'll all be just fine - a mafia will die. I hoped my erratic and crazy defensive style would throw you off, but alas it was not to be. Sorry if I offended anyone, but it's just pretend! :aimkiss:

But here's the good bit: I AM A MAFIA USURPER. When I am lynched, Levian will confirm that this is my role. Look up a mafia usurper. It doesn't matter who wins, who loses. All I need to do is get the Godfather lynched and I win, so that's how you KNOW I am telling the truth when I say one of these five people is the Godfather. The Godfather has no idea that I am a usurper either. The Godfather is one of the five people who voted to lynch me as of now, 9:41 PM GMT. They are, in alphabetical order:

Bambi
Buzz Lightyear
Peter Pan
Quasimodo
Robin Hood

One of those five people is the Godfather. Lynch all of them. Why am I naming you five people instead of one? They lynched me, I'm getting revenge. Let's face it, the Godfather is the most important mafia, because when the cop scans them, they show up as a citizen. Killing four citizens is WORTH nailing the Godfather, especially as you've built up such a head of steam by nailing two of us in two days. Besides, you might nail him or her on the first try, if you work hard enough!

Yes, the Godfather voted for me, in the hopes that it would make you all consider him or her "safe". Sux 2 b u, mothabitch! And you know I am telling the truth. I am the usurper. All I need is one lynch to win the game. Now that I have been eliminated, this is the only way I can win.

Now be good little boys and do what I tell you.

Told you I would have the last laugh, assholes.

[M] Felix
11-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Buzz Lightyear

This makes me suspect you of being the jester. That or you just want to spoil the game for everyone else.

[M] Helo
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Hercules

I guess since the choices are between Mickey and Cinderella right now, I will vote for Cinderella because she has shown more suspicion than Mickey has shown. It's true that it seems she's trying to stay in the game... but then again, everyone wants to stay in the game, even Mafia. Except for the Jester. So then maybe it IS some elaborate plot to vote for her because she is the Jester... I'm so confused. But it seems she is suspected either of being Mafia or a Jester and few people seem to think she's actually a citizen.
Vote: Cinderella

EDIT: Funny funny, I was Just gonna vote for you Cindy :P

[M] D'Anna
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Chip

this makes me suspect that post was awesome and I can't wait to see the result of the lynching to see how the game will progress.

I seriously lol'd

[M] Greg - Hot Dad
11-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Cinderella

You'll find out how truthful I am in half an hour, dear Buzz. And I'm not spoiling anything. It is my role to get the Godfather killed and seeing as how you all decided to lynch me before I could do that myself, this is my last resort.

EDIT: Hercules you got lucky.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
11-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Pinnochio

dibs on her shoes

[M] Colette
11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Alladin

I am onto you Peter Pan. Killing one of your own to gain the citizens trust. Snazzy and sexy. But I am onto you.

[M] Joe - Army Dad
11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Dumbo

How could you lie, Cindy? :cry:

But, another vote for you, Cindy.

And I do suspect Peter Pan now.