PDA

View Full Version : Game Completion data?

Dark Messenger
11-02-2007, 11:43 AM
I finished it and it said it saved 'completion data' but it's nowhere to be found. What is this, if anyone happens to know about it...?

McLovin'
11-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Can you go in more detail please? You saved it and it didn't save?

Dark Messenger
11-03-2007, 04:31 AM
This happened when I finished the game, the credits went past, the hidden scene (with Delita) played, after 'The End' screen it said 'Saving Game Completion' data. I don't know what that meant since it appears to do nothing...

McLovin'
11-03-2007, 02:23 PM
Well you won :p There is nothing more.

Zechs
11-04-2007, 02:45 AM
It overwrites your save, should either let you continue to wonder around, or start you at the beginning with equipment or skills. Like a 'New Game Plus'.

Gilthanes
11-04-2007, 01:33 PM
psx version didnt have this, which sucked cuz if you happen to save during the chain of battles leading up to Altima, that game save would never see the light of day again (stuck in that battle sequence for all eternity)

VorpalCyberWolf
11-27-2007, 01:15 AM
It just means you've unlocked new multiplayer options on a former save or on your next time through. It doesn't mean anything else. I recommend saving before going into Orbonne Monastery for the last chain of battles, playing all the way through and then using the new Multiplayer features after it updates the file. Save two different files just in case.