PDA

View Full Version : Change

Breine
11-02-2007, 12:32 PM
So, after having had long hair for about two years or so I finally decided to cut it short again. It was a huge change, and something I'll really have to get used to (especially to the fact that I suddenly look like a 14 year old boy :hat:).

What's the biggest change in your life lately?

Here's a before and after pic for all you curious whores out there :P

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6908/lc7be0c97370ffdfc8a31d2oj5.jpg

duckie
11-02-2007, 12:54 PM
I'd have to say how i dress. I used to try to impress people and act like a punk skater, now I don't really care what ppl think of me and I wear whatever is comfortable.

Misfit
11-02-2007, 12:58 PM
I do different things to my hair all the time! I just got mine cut a little above my shoulders last Tuesday. :D I like it alot, and your hair looks really nice short! ^__^

Bunny
11-02-2007, 01:19 PM
How Harry Potter of you, Breine.

I once had long hair and now I do not. That is about the biggest change.

Loony BoB
11-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Lately? Nothing major. I mean, I got a new suit, but it looks pretty much the same, just... new. I'm going to get a new backpack soon, does that count?

A year ago I got contacts. Big difference right there. Also, two years ago my hair was touching my shoulders and then I got it cut down shorter than yours... but that's just because I was too lazy for a haircut for quite some time.

Quindiana Jones
11-02-2007, 07:04 PM
I had long hair once. My hair was straight before then, but I grew it and now it's curly. NOT PERMED.

Big change? Someone I know committed suicide last week. That's about it really.

NeoTifa
11-02-2007, 07:36 PM
you shoulda just cut it med. i think guys with long hair are manly O.o

Rye
11-02-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm going to cut my long hair too, Breine! Except my hair is like, way down my back! And I'm going to cut it to a little bit past my chin!

Ouch!
11-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Er... big changes? Not much. I cut my hair on a cycle, and that cycle dictates that I am in the "growing it out" phase. It needs a trim, though.

smittenkitten
11-02-2007, 09:28 PM
I prefer you with short hair and think you look very handsome Breine. My biggest change in life is moving in with Daniel, going to College and getting a job. Bodywise I had a haircut from my best friend two weeks ago and is all stylish. :)

Jojee
11-02-2007, 10:24 PM
I sort of liked your long hair! Although you look nice with short hair too ^_^

[M] Colette
11-02-2007, 10:31 PM
Biggest change?

Well we used to have one Sultain in Agrabah, but now there's two after this incident, if you catch my drift: (Jaffar's eyeliner is so sexy here)

http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/jafar_king.jpg

Rye
11-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Biggest change?

Well we used to have one Sultain in Agrabah, but now there's two after this incident, if you catch my drift: (Jaffar's eyeliner is so sexy here)

http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/jafar_king.jpg

YOU KNOW JAFFAR? <3333

Iceglow
11-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Big Change? I dunno, My girlfriend moved to another part of town and her new housemates love me to pieces (going so far as to cook food for me ect) Personal change, not much really, my hair is like a yo-yo it's sometimes long it's sometimes short. I'm wearing it short recently but it needs a cut or I need to get it styled to grow long again since it's too long to spike and too short to look good.

Ashi
11-02-2007, 11:41 PM
No major changes, not really. I had an eye surgery a little over a year ago and I was supposed to not need glasses anymore - but I still do so not that much of a change? Or maybe I'm just taking it for granted.

Your new hair looks good.

Through high school and early college years I got really lazy with what to do with my hair so it got long enough to get tangled with everything, and I even ended up sitting on it sometimes. When it started interfering with sleep, it was finally time to get rid of it. It wasn't that major of a change, though, because as long as my hair was away from my face then it was nonexistant to me.

MKusanagi
11-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Um. I quit smoking. And have started to take care of myself. Except that I've accepted I'm a lush and don't care anymore. Other than that a precious little. Soon as this semester is done I'm hittin' the clubs hard. The club drugs...harder...jk...maybe. But seriously, I am completely cut off. I'm losing it. I need to go to a party and tap into my serious party girl side. Which is not for the faint of heart. God those were good times. Going to work drunk. Passing out in the shower. The friendly toilet (lift the lid to say "hey"). My theme song was "Dirrty" by C. Aguilera. <---no :skull::skull::skull::skull:? Man, I miss myself. I really do love who I am.

Rengori
11-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Wow, you're not sexy anymore.

Biggest change in my life recently... uh...

I don't know, I guess being let into some of my friends' inner circle.

Breine
11-03-2007, 12:31 PM

Haha xD

Don't worry.. I'll grow it out again someday.. this is just a phase I'm going through right now, and one day I'm sure I will miss my long hair.

Captain Maxx Power
11-03-2007, 01:09 PM
I got my very first rejection to my novel transcript this morning. At last I'm not making it as a writer, just like all the other people who aren't making it as writers! :love:

The Unknown Guru
11-04-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm not a complete social outcast anymore; just a social drifter.

smittenkitten
11-04-2007, 10:01 PM

Haha xD

Don't worry.. I'll grow it out again someday.. this is just a phase I'm going through right now, and one day I'm sure I will miss my long hair.

Bad Rengori! :mad2:

I think you look much better and it does not effect your seksyness. :)

Shiny
11-04-2007, 11:06 PM

Haha xD

FILTH AND LIES!

Biggest change? Probably getting plastic surgery; which actually didn't happen.

smittenkitten
11-04-2007, 11:20 PM

Haha xD

FILTH AND LIES!

Biggest change? Probably getting plastic surgery; which actually didn't happen.

No it's not lies, I really do think that. :tongue:

Peegee
11-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Funny, I chopped off all of my hair too!

Kanshisha
11-05-2007, 01:48 PM
i had short hair.. now i have long hair.. mhm what a coincidence..

Momiji
11-05-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't really consider myself as 'emo' anymore.

Well, not as much as I used to be. I feel better now that I can be myself. :D

Rengori
11-05-2007, 11:44 PM
No it's not lies, I really do think that. :tongue:

But you really know he was way sexier with long hair.

Nominus Experse
11-05-2007, 11:58 PM
I became addicted to another something

MKusanagi
11-06-2007, 12:00 AM
That fast, huh?

Nominus Experse
11-06-2007, 12:02 AM
That fast, huh?

Apparently. Peter_20 needs to talk to this guy, so it would seem. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/111754-how-do-you-make-your-hair-grow-faster.html)

MKusanagi
11-06-2007, 12:07 AM
That fast, huh?

Apparently. Peter_20 needs to talk to this guy, so it would seem. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/111754-how-do-you-make-your-hair-grow-faster.html)
ROFL

Rengori
11-06-2007, 12:09 AM
That fast, huh?

Hell, I need to talk to that guy.