PDA

View Full Version : OH NOES A FAUX PAS

rubah
11-02-2007, 08:28 PM
[14:25:52] <Denmark> hence you should never right papers.

Have your friends ever done something really embarrassing? Did you make fun of it, or were you a sweet one and made them feel it wasn't so bad?

(Denffe is we, so we am allowed to make this thread 8))

Have you ever done something embarrassing that your "friends" fulfilled your worst fears concerning?

Denmark
11-02-2007, 08:30 PM
I never said that.

By the way Allie, it's "embarrassing". :)

So I guess in answer to your questions, whenever people I know do somewhat embarrassing things, or make mistakes, I act like an asshole about it, and call them out.

And yeah, one time I made this typo in #eoff and one of my so-called "friends" made a thread about it on EoFF. :(

Jess
11-02-2007, 08:39 PM
It depends what the embarassing thing is. If it would bother them or upset them in anyway then I'd try and make them feel better about it, but if they'd take it on the chin and laugh about it then I'd laugh and mock them . They'd do the same for me! :jess:

oddler
11-02-2007, 09:04 PM
I totally call people in real life when they make mistakes. I do it in a joking manner, of course. It's actually appreciated when someone calls me on something. :choc2:

rubah
11-02-2007, 09:07 PM
I had a friend that told me about a spelling error I made this very day. I just now got finished crying.

smittenkitten
11-02-2007, 09:22 PM
I've done too many embaressing things in my life, the only one I can remember was when my mate deliberately tripped me up in the middle of town and I fell on my knees. I beat her up after though. :)

Quindiana Jones
11-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Someone I know told me they couldn't ride a bike. I...um..."accidentally" told the rest of my class.

Bunny
11-03-2007, 12:14 AM
A few years ago my friend's parents died in a car accident and I laughed at him so hard he cried like a woman. Which, of course, made me laugh harder.

Vermachtnis
11-03-2007, 12:22 AM
I fell down an icy hill and slid into another friend and hit a building with our faces. Our other friends never let me live it down.