PDA

View Full Version : Messy room

Jimsour
11-03-2007, 04:46 PM
*bangs head on wall*.

Christ, I'm lazy, my room is a tip at the minute while the rest of the apartment is squeeky clean. The room is so small it bets messy with one spec on the floor :rolleyes2 how do you keep your room clean? *takes down notes*.

cloud21zidane16
11-03-2007, 04:55 PM
I just put things like DVDS,trophies and other electrical things on all my shelves, ive got a kind of cabinet with 8 shelves
Most of my college work is all stacked up in a messy pile on my desk:rolleyes2
Me or my parents just hoover when theres crumbs and stuff on the floor
Every 5 months or so i spend around 2 hours really cleaning hard and organinsing everything neatly then it falls apart over time until i do it again about 5-6 months later:D

Boosk
11-03-2007, 05:08 PM
I tend to put on the cheesyest music I have, sing to the top of my lungs as I tidy to the music! It's so much fun! I love cleaning though...But sometimes I'm so busy with Uni stuff it gets a bit cluttered, and having an itty bitty room doesn't help :( But I have tidy sundays! So every sunday I clean! And all is well in the world again :love:

Faris
11-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Shelves, piles and grouping. *nods*

I have all my books and anything else that can be alphabetized on shelves. Papers are in separate piles on the floor, same with clothes. On my desk, some dishes are piled together to be taken downstairs. All my consoles are on the floor, together. I have no idea where everything else is. :D

Avarice-ness
11-03-2007, 05:35 PM
My apartment is a disaster.

Not cleaning it is easier then spending the large ammount of hours needed to clean it. :(

mooglebunni608
11-03-2007, 06:13 PM
My room is fairly clean because we had to clean it for a party.

See how long that lasts ><

Jess
11-03-2007, 07:54 PM
I clean my room whenever I feel it's getting too messy! My floor gets a bit messy sometimes, with clothes and work but other than that my room is fine! :jess:

Resha
11-03-2007, 07:56 PM
I don't. It's a trashcan, and three-quarters of my double bed is covered in little mounds of books. I squish into the corner.

eestlinc
11-04-2007, 05:28 AM
this reminds me I need to do laundry. lots of dirty clothes on the floor.

Ashi
11-04-2007, 09:49 AM
I like to keep stuff boxed usually. It's not that organized or clean but I know my way around it. When the semester gets busy I sometimes have stuff laying around and my laundry gets delayed - but that gets better when the wekened comes.

My ds games are organized on a shelf near the bed. The books are always in the huge bookcase, except for the ones I'm reading, which are near the bed. My PS2 games are on the right shelves next to the tv while the dvds are on the left shelf.

For my PC related stuff I got a desk with shelves that go really high up. The top shelf usually has my music cds, packed away in zip cases. A few boxes for my PC cds/dvds. Games in their own box, software in another and backups in another, these boxes are marked accordingly.

But still... a lot more could be done to fix things and make them easier to find. And yes, my laundry is full right now.

Marshall Banana
11-04-2007, 09:57 AM
As I tidy up the place, I hum a merry tune! I imagine that the broom is someone I love, and soon I find I'm dancing to the tune!

Momiji
11-04-2007, 11:59 AM
I can clean my room one day and it will look as it did before cleaning a week later.

Rengori
11-04-2007, 07:55 PM
My room is horrible. I rarely ever clean it, and when I do it's usually only when it starts to look like New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

rubah
11-04-2007, 08:08 PM
My room has been pretty messy the last week or two, but it looks a lot better now. I got rid of all the mess that was not immediately by/under my bed (that's first priority since my roommate needs to use the floor also!), and the counter top over my dresser is a little more tidy, and my computer desk area. I just need to clean up under my bed xD (it's lofted so I have a lot of stuff there)

Yuffie514
11-09-2007, 05:56 AM
I keep my room clean by throwing out paper (which makes up most of the mess). I use boxes to store many things so it is easier to keep the room tidy.

Araciel
11-09-2007, 05:58 AM
Not having any stuff works pretty well.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-09-2007, 06:26 AM
I tend to put on the cheesyest music I have, sing to the top of my lungs as I tidy to the music! It's so much fun!

Good music will definitely keep you entertained while cleaning - it's what I always turn to to break the monotony of cleaning.

Jimsour
11-09-2007, 09:57 AM
a week later i finally did tidy it...

then the same day i bought a new guitar amp and all the packaging is over there -->>

:(

Heath
11-09-2007, 12:11 PM
When I start to see my floor being slowly consumed by clothes, books and pieces of paper that's usually a tell-tale sign. I'm usually pretty good at keeping my room clean because I feel guilty about leaving clothes out.

My desk, on the other hand, is a complete disaster as far as cleanliness and order goes. I currently have a pair of sunglasses, Hotel California by The Eagles, two books (The Complete Works of Oscar Wilde and The Secret Agent), an empty can of coke, nail clippers, a pair of scissors and open packet of tissues, my dole forms, a brief guide to Pompeii, a prescription, my Woolworths name tag, my phone, a bank statement and my television remote which all need putting away. Oh dear. You couldn't make this stuff up.