PDA

View Full Version : Mah toof! I tipped mah toof!

mooglebunni608
11-03-2007, 06:09 PM
So I used to have a chip in my tooth.

My front tooth. Not good for smiles in my opinion.

A few months ago I got it filled and fixed, good as new <3
But yesterday....

I was chewing on a now&later.

AND MY FILLING POPPED OUT!

So now I've got this wierd sharp angle in my tooth and I have to go to the dentist soon and I discovered a crack in my other tooth!

I DUN WANNA BE TOOTHLESS!

So I'm really pushing my parents to get me a dentist appointment. Last time I had tooth problems they didn't get me an apointment and I was in pain for a week so they'd better this time!

So. Discuss your tooth adventures, mishaps, fears and Toothy the Tooth.

And braces.

<3

Sergeant Hartman
11-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Braces are hell, I had them for over a year, but the end result is well worth it. Never had much teeth pain though.

rubah
11-03-2007, 07:20 PM
I had two fillings fall out from the same filling. Eating fruit by the foot and trying to inflate and deflate a two liter bottle. Fortunately it has stayed in the third time.

LunarWeaver
11-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Keep pointy teeth and rip apart meat with them, BUNNI.

I had braces all through High School because my dentist said "You need braces," and my mother is a hypochondriac and literally thought I would die without them. My teeth were, in fact, completely fine, and post-braces they looked exactly the same. But now I have a wire grafted on the bottom teeth behind the front three for the rest of my life and a crappy retainer I have to wear at night. Except I don't wear the retainer, I just tell her I wear it. Then she always says "See, that retainer keeps your teeth so straight!", and all my organs threaten to shut down from anger when she says it, but I just smile and repress it in hopes I get a tumor and die from that instead. Doesn't she know Dentists tell 99% of all kids they need braces ;_;

Jess
11-03-2007, 07:29 PM
I had holes drilled into the roof of my mouth for two of my teeth that were stuck, and couldn't grow down on their own. It wasn't pleasurable. Everytime I was to eat for about a week afterwards, my mouth would explode with blood and extreme pain.

I also had braces. I had them for a long time. 3-4 years. I only got my braces off in February this year! I had teeth problems, but the end result was worth it. :jess:

cloud21zidane16
11-04-2007, 12:40 AM
When i was about 7 i jumped up to the counter in the kitchen to grab something and smased my chin, it chipped my front top tooth at the back, it really didnt make any difference to my life:D then at 13 i get checked up and the dentist randomly says i need a filling their now which wasnt to bad but not nice:p

I had braces when i was 14 but only needed them for 7 months:)