PDA

View Full Version : One thing I've never been able to figure out...

mooglebunni608
11-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Is in the Collusium (in the first Kingdom Hearts).
You know those lamps in the front part, and how if you examine them Sora wonders what'll happen if they go out or something similar.

So what I want to know is; what's their point? Is there any way to put them out? Did they go out at some point in the game and I wasn't paying attention?

Thanks.

PuPu
11-04-2007, 12:49 AM
If you cast Blizzara/Blizzaga the flames will go out. I don't think Blizzard is strong enough.

MGFx3
11-07-2007, 11:29 PM
I just did that today!
You walk up to it, and lock on, but you have to step away a little ways, or it will miss.
You also have to use Blizzara, Blizzard isn't strong enough.
When you get all of them to go out, a little red chest pops up.

You can also so this to open the chest in Traverse Town. Only you do it on the candles.

mooglebunni608
11-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Cool! Thanks! I'd never been able to find any information about it before ><

Aerisfanatic
11-10-2007, 01:00 AM
well if you use blizzard, blizara, or blizaga on them to them all out you will get a chest.

Innocent Dimande
11-13-2007, 01:14 AM
Okay, like everyone before me said, you use Blizzara on all the lamps and a chest appears. It contains a Firaga-G. If you come back later and once you get Blizzaga and do the same thing again, a chest will appear containing a Holy-G.

I've found that it's easiest to cast the Blizzara/-ga on them while in midair, which you accomplish by opening the magic menu and having Blizzara/-ga ready to select, then jump and cast.
I hope that clears it up!