PDA

View Full Version : Poor Roxas

Rianoa
11-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Roxas should'nt need to die he's miles beter than sora sora is way to child ish and no one would miss him if he wasn't there accept Kari but one person doesn't make much of a diffrence and Roxas could fight them any way cause he's Soras dark side (the beter side of him)Sora is obnoxaly happy its anoying everyone is unhappy somtime do you think Roxas or sora is beter ?

Ace14
11-04-2007, 03:00 AM
Everyone knows Roxas is better silly. :p Roxas should've been the person and Sora should've been the nobody I think. :mad:

Rostum
11-04-2007, 04:05 AM
I like both. :)

Clawsze
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
I like both. :)

Q.F.T.

But Roxas didn't die, he became a sorta spiritual alter-ego of Sora.

Sword
11-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Roxas was a remnant of Sora. His Noboby. He was simply reunited with his heart and thus combining to make Sora, once again. Roxas is half of Sora.

Marshall Banana
11-23-2007, 11:35 PM
Roxas is getting two more games! He'll be fine.

Markus. D
11-24-2007, 01:26 AM
Again... the start of KHII is one of my favorite parts of the game.

Agent0042
11-25-2007, 05:15 AM
I don't see Sora as "overly" happy and I happen to like Sora. Sora can certainly get upset or angry, or disappointed and any of a number of examples can be pointed out. But generally, he's naturally cheerful, and it's even harder for him not to be around a crew like Donald and Goofy.

Roxas, on the other hand, he definitely quite often seemed to be wearing a frown, or a neutral expression at best. But you could tell the resemblance to Sora most from those strikingly blue eyes. I wouldn't call myself a Roxas "fan," but I definitely found his story interesting, and do find his story-arc quite tragic, even if he does become an alter-ego of sorts of Sora. And I do love his tender leitmotif, which is an interesting contrast to the cheerful (but not annoyingly so) "Sora."

Eiko Guy
11-25-2007, 05:26 AM
I like sora. If Roxas was used through KHII it would have obviously come out different. Roxas doesn't have the kindnes sand optimistic air Sora uses to get people to help him.

Roxas is cool. We all know that, BUt in a fight Sora wins. PWNS moar like it.

Tavrobel
11-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Roxas is dead? This is news to me.

Remedy
11-25-2007, 10:50 PM
why should Roxas be better than Sora?
Sora is the Key-blade master.
though Roxas is great character.