PDA

View Full Version : Procrastination...

Boosk
11-04-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm sat at my computer messing about on facebook, EoFF forums, taking stupid quizzes when I should be working on my storyboards...They're sat in a pile next to me and I know that I have to finish them by tomorrow but I keep thinking, maybe one more facebook quiz, then I'll be in the right frame of mind to work. Then Ooooh, and interesting thread on EoFF! Maybe I'll have a cup of coffee to make myself more alert! Oooooh I'll make some toast too. Oh shoot, I'd better go buy some more pencils because I don't want to run out in the middle of my Storyboards (even though I have 5 full pencils in my draw)...Hmmmm, now it's the end of the day so I'd better just watch some TV and have an early night because I've lots to do tomorrow... Bah.

Anyone else the same?

Lynx
11-04-2007, 05:21 PM
and now youre making threads in EoFF that youll monitor for hours helping you procrastinate more :p i procrastinate with everything. ive found that in school i did better on hw and essays when i waited until the last possible second to write them. maybe the little added stress of "i dont have enough time" helped?

Tallulah
11-04-2007, 05:23 PM
Yep. I'm probably worse.

Though I finally texted the guy I like... three hours after I was supposed to... :eep: If I screw up it's my own fault. :( As a result, I should really get out of that habit.

Boosk
11-04-2007, 05:24 PM
and now youre making threads in EoFF that youll monitor for hours helping you procrastinate more :p i procrastinate with everything. ive found that in school i did better on hw and essays when i waited until the last possible second to write them. maybe the little added stress of "i dont have enough time" helped?

argh it's true!! I keep looking up to check the threads.
*hits self with a spork*
must...do...work!!

Rengori
11-04-2007, 06:26 PM
Is this thread about procrastinating work?

EDIT: God I feel stupid for not seeing the thread title.

Yes, I do that all the time. For internet or guitar or TV or something most of the time.

The Unknown Guru
11-04-2007, 07:45 PM
I don't even try to justify my procrastination. "Hm, big lab report due tomorrow. I'll do it in a couple hours." If I'm forced to work, I usually stare at the computer screen for half an hour before doing anything.

Zeldy
11-04-2007, 07:49 PM
I think I have loads of homework due for tomorrow. I havent done a single bit, I'll do it later, or tomorrow morning :p

I'm a terrible procastinator.

Rengori
11-04-2007, 07:52 PM
I think I have loads of homework due for tomorrow. I havent done a single bit, I'll do it later, or tomorrow morning :p

I'm a terrible procastinator.

High five!

NeoTifa
11-04-2007, 07:54 PM
ive known about this essay for 3 weeks. it was due friday. still havent really started on it :\ XD

ill post something else later....

Fonzie
11-04-2007, 07:55 PM
I need to study for a Biology test, but I don't feel like it at all.

Boosk
11-04-2007, 08:35 PM
we're all terrible :'( I have such a bad attention span...ooooh, something pretty!! *chases*

Peegee
11-04-2007, 09:05 PM
I can write an essay in 2 hours, and it's often between 9 and 11pm on the night before it's due.

Because I can.

God I suck

Jess
11-04-2007, 09:07 PM
EoFF is the ultimate for procrastinating. :jess:

NeoTifa
11-04-2007, 09:28 PM
yes, i cannot get my mind off of it

Heath
11-04-2007, 11:10 PM
I'll post in this thread later probably.

I tend to procrastinate a fair bit, but I tend to make a list of things I need to do before I do them, so half way through actually enjoying being lazy I'll look up at my list, think "oh bugger" and start to hurry and do things.

cloud21zidane16
11-04-2007, 11:53 PM
i procrastinate all the time now:eek: At school id leave my homework until the last minute but id still do it.
After exams i had around 13 weeks off until college starts, now its here i cant get back into work, i used to just get on and do it now i really cant, i actually took a day off because i had 3 lessons for coursework to be in:eek:
I did a lot of work today though, hopefully im snapping out of this:)

Boosk
11-05-2007, 12:16 AM
I finally got my work done *phew* Though it took 9 hours instead of about 4 :( hmmmmmm....At least it's done!!
Now I have to plan my work load for tomorrow. Bah. Maybe I'll just post on my thread about Procrastination before I do that....

Madame Adequate
11-05-2007, 01:26 AM
I begin my assignments with plenty of time, do a moderate amount each day, often finish up to a week before it's due, and have plenty of time to re-read and revise it before I hand it in the day before the due date.

I am atrociously bad at procrastinating. xDDDD

Avarice-ness
11-05-2007, 02:15 AM
I have a 7 page paper I need to be typing.
I'm not typing it.
It's due tomorrow.
Maybe I'll type it in a little bit.
Hmm.
Maybe not.
:razz:

Breine
11-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Procrastination is my sin.. :hat:

Madame Adequate
11-05-2007, 01:50 PM
Actually I'm procrastinating right now. I should be doing an essay on the EU but it's totally not my cup of tea so I'm putting it off D: