PDA

View Full Version : Feet!

Avarice-ness
11-05-2007, 02:59 AM
Oh foot rubs are the best! I'm getting one right no---hold on he stopped--there. I'm getting one right now!

So do you like footrubs OASHDIFBG TICKLING. Do you like your feet being touched?

Talk about how awesome your feet are. Do you like to put shoes on your feet, socks? Do your feet smell?

Jojee
11-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Why in the hells are you typing on EoFF while getting a foot rub? xD

Is this the kinky new thing to do? :shifty:

NeoCracker
11-05-2007, 03:03 AM
My feet are a bit smelly right now, so I don't think anyone would want to rub them. :cry:

Avarice-ness
11-05-2007, 03:04 AM
Why in the hells are you typing on EoFF while getting a foot rub? xD

Is this the kinky new thing to do? :shifty:

Well he's laying on the other side of the sofa and my feet were near his hands and I'm suppose to be typing a paper for English, but I'm not.. obviously.

He likes rubbing my feet anyways, so I'm always a winner. :razz:

So in reality it was suppose to be a footrub as I typed a hard paper, but I'm just sitting here not working. Hooray!

Rye
11-05-2007, 03:32 AM
My feet are little. xD

Bunny
11-05-2007, 04:11 AM
I do not like having my feet touched but I dish out foot rubs to the girlfriend if she whines in a cute enough manner.

Denmark
11-05-2007, 05:05 AM
I don't mind my feet being touched. I don't go out of my way to touch my own or other people's feet, but I'll do it if they're not gross. Or touch my own if I have to, say to put socks on or take them off or wash them or something.

I like to wear socks for a number of reasons:
1. My feet get cold otherwise.
2. I don't have the prettiest of toenails, so I like to hide them.
3. Socks + non-carpeted floor = WHEEEEEEEE
4. I like having a buffer between my feet and the things I rest them on.
5. They're comfortable. To the max.

I walk around barefoot in summer only. I wear sandals when I'm too lazy to put on socks and shoes, also in summer only. I have pretty durable feet from walking around barefoot outside a lot.

My feet are pretty awesome for me. If you ever meet me, though, don't look at them. It'll be better for both of us.

Woodinator
11-05-2007, 05:16 AM
oh no one can touch my feet..it would be unsafe...

I'm incredibly ticklish and I flail wildly so someone would get hurt

Back rubs are amazing though...oh man..now i want one

Jimsour
11-05-2007, 05:32 AM
URK

feet.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Tasura
11-05-2007, 05:34 AM
My feet tend to be dusty due to almost always wearing flip flops, but I'd give a foot rub to any girl who asked, as long as her feet weren't insanely dirty.

Ouch!
11-05-2007, 06:15 AM
My roommate seriously has pobophobia. I'm not exactly a fan.

Ashi
11-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Getting a foot massage is good after being on the ice for practice, or the gym because lately my running shoes have been killing my feet.

What can I say about my feet... they're not that big but I usually need wide shoe sizes. I don't like wearing shoes inside the house, but my feet are clean for the most part - I do wash them at least five times a day. ;p

Boosk
11-05-2007, 10:10 AM
URK

I agree.
I hate feet. I would be a happy person if we all didn't have feet and had hooves like horses instead. It's the toes...eeeerrrrggghhhh *shivers* I don't even like looking at my own feet! And I hate it when my boyfriends feet hit mine in bed. Ew! Feet touching!

Peegee
11-05-2007, 12:54 PM
There's a gross association between men and feet fetishism. So I don't touch the feet unless invited for that reason.

It's like how we have to sneak a peak ... below the neck, and the girls figure we're doing it so we put on sunglasses to block it. But they always suspect me....maybe I'm doing it wrong. What kind of sunglasses do you wear at night again?

Venom65437
11-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Uh oh, it's a freaky foot fetish thread... :tongue:

Madame Adequate
11-05-2007, 01:49 PM
I've never had a foot rub. :( I think I would like one a lot.

My feet are awesome because they're huge and I can stomp on things with them.

Kanshisha
11-05-2007, 01:53 PM
hm, no one's ever touched my feet with their own will, the only reasons for touching my feet are:

Boredom
Injuries
Test ( survey )
Psychiatrists reasons
" there was a fly there "

Yep.. so i expect these answers to my question to them of:
" Uh.. why are you touching my feet?..."

Avarice-ness
11-05-2007, 02:44 PM
There's a gross association between men and feet fetishism. So I don't touch the feet unless invited for that reason.

It's like how we have to sneak a peak ... below the neck, and the girls figure we're doing it so we put on sunglasses to block it. But they always suspect me....maybe I'm doing it wrong. What kind of sunglasses do you wear at night again?

Corey Hart's Sunglasses.

Misfit
11-05-2007, 02:50 PM
Eric rubs my feet for me when we're in bed and my back and stuffs and helps me zzz faster~! :love:

Jess
11-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I have little feeties to match my little height. I only really wear socks in the winter, otherwise I'd get hot feet! I wear heels to make me taller sometimes, but when I want to have comfy feets I wear flat shoes!

I can't stand my feet being touched, but they often get tickled to make me :mad2:!

escobert
11-05-2007, 06:02 PM
URK

Zeldy
11-05-2007, 06:04 PM
I used to have really small feet, I was a size 4, but now I am 5! (I'm actually in that nasty half way, so size 4s are too small but size 5s are too big!). My Mum is a size 3, they're so cute. A size 3 is the first woman's size :p

I despise feet, they are disgusting.

Araciel
11-05-2007, 06:48 PM
My feet are large and frightening and i don't get footrubs.

Nominus Experse
11-05-2007, 08:35 PM
I hate feet

My girlfriend's are the only exception to this rule. The only reason why I can stand them is perhaps due to their small size, I'm not sure.

Having your feet massaged is a very nice feeling though, particularly after a long day of work.

Jessweeee♪
11-08-2007, 03:14 AM
I have feet! They remind me of my foot.

Mr Nice
11-09-2007, 11:05 AM
I've never had my feet massaged. There's a place at my college where you can have your feet rubbed by some nice young ladies, and I would love to be able to have my feet rubbed, but I don't know what others would think of me if they found out. I've never had my feet touched, although I do go barefoot most of the time, so one of my friends might come into contact with them once in a while, but it doesn't bother me. I love going barefoot outside when it's nice and warm, I sometimes go to the shops barefoot, and nobody seems to care. Maybe one day I'll have my feet massaged by a lovely young lady, but that probably wont be anytime soon.