PDA

View Full Version : Jojee made me do it

Freya
11-05-2007, 06:11 AM
JOJEE DID IT, well rengori really did it. We invited.. well like 14 eoffers, like half of them were afk, to a big love fest on msn..... and we spammed them. Sorry!

What have you done lately to annoy people?

Jojee
11-05-2007, 06:15 AM
More like 20. xD MSN is great <3

Ouch!
11-05-2007, 06:17 AM
Not great enough. Nobody could read any of the text I sent except for Logan, so everyone was confused when he told you all to spam me. D=

Freya
11-05-2007, 06:21 AM
OHHHH, yeah i dont know who half the people are o.o. I'm liek who's that talking?!!?!

Yes msn is great.

Ouch!
11-05-2007, 06:23 AM
There's more people on MSN than I thought.

Heath
11-05-2007, 10:10 AM
Those group chats are great because they usually involve a bunch of members inviting one person at time, insulting them mildly, then inviting someone else to insult with them, with the previous invitee now taking part in the insulting.

Loony BoB
11-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Voice chat sessions on Yahoo! Messenger were awesome. We sometimes got up to 20 people who were active rather than idle. Good times, we should do that again. :D

As for annoying people, I have no idea. Does pissing people off in the staff forum count?

blackmage_nuke
11-05-2007, 12:45 PM
What have you done lately to annoy people?
Exist :D

Peegee
11-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I remember the yahoo messenger days. I've forgotten my password so no more of that T_T

@Jojo: was I afk or asleep at the time? I would have remembered spamming a chat session I was rudely invited into. I tend to do that.

Madame Adequate
11-05-2007, 01:29 PM
I can't even tabulate how much I annoy people. I troll the crap out of Gaia. I'm willing to pick fights in debates over the smallest details, and I won't let go until people cede to me. I am incredibly arrogant and bull-headed in any kind of discussion. The only person I know personally who I have never annoyed, as far as I know, is Auntie Pike. And that may be more because she's incapable of feeling a negative emotion directed towards anyone, rather than because I've actually managed to never annoy her. Okay, I've never deliberately annoyed her, then. :p

Oh, and I give PG :skull::skull::skull::skull: all the time for being a nihilist and not accepting objectivist facts about the universe. I just don't give him a break. :cool:

And I constantly mock my girlfriend and her love for her Troyfriend :love: Because she loves him sooooooo much!

Vermachtnis
11-05-2007, 01:44 PM
I annoy people by being so happy! I'm serious, people have really got annoyed because I was happy and they weren't.

theundeadhero
11-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Rengori seems to think I'm Psychotic, which is dumb.

Voice chat sessions on Yahoo! Messenger were awesome. We sometimes got up to 20 people who were active rather than idle. Good times, we should do that again. I remember a few of those. It was the only time some of the oldbie EOFFers ever talked to me :p

Peegee
11-05-2007, 01:54 PM
Oh, and I give PG :skull::skull::skull::skull: all the time for being a nihilist and not accepting objectivist facts about the universe. I just don't give him a break. :cool:

I accept objectivist facts about the universe you dink. I just refuse to accept that there's objective morality, opinion, viewpoints, or pokemon.

It was actually annoying at first but now I just lol and play along (esoteric joke there)

Psychotic
11-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Inviting mass EoFFers into MSN convos and spamming them is news now? Get fucked. Been doing that for years. (Sorry Kirobaito)

Shauna
11-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Voice chat sessions on Yahoo! Messenger were awesome. We sometimes got up to 20 people who were active rather than idle. Good times, we should do that again. :D

How long have you been saying this? xD

Jess
11-05-2007, 05:07 PM
I went to one of those yahoo conversations once. Infact, it was the only reason I bothered downloading yahoo. I've never been back on it since.

I don't know what I did last to purposefully annoy somebody~

Resha
11-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Oh, it wasn't annoying :p It was pretty fun to read the spam and go wha about twenty hours after it happened.

That being said. I like to annoy some people but only coz they annoy me first ;D

Rye
11-05-2007, 06:49 PM

As for annoying people, I have no idea. Does pissing people off in the staff forum count?

We must do that. Battle of the Britneys prz.

And I constantly mock my girlfriend and her love for her Troyfriend Because she loves him sooooooo much!

I hate you so much. And then you just pout at me. >:[

Araciel
11-05-2007, 06:52 PM
I spammed it. I miss the PG's EoFF Ventrilo days.

Madame Adequate
11-05-2007, 07:19 PM

I accept objectivist facts about the universe you dink. I just refuse to accept that there's objective morality, opinion, viewpoints, or pokemon.

It was actually annoying at first but now I just lol and play along (esoteric joke there)

I know you do, but mischaracterising your perspective amuses me mildly. :monster2:

I maintain nevertheless that yin-yang dualism can be overcome.

Araciel
11-05-2007, 07:21 PM
lol@ objectivist pokemon.

Freya
11-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Oh, it wasn't annoying :p It was pretty fun to read the spam and go wha about twenty hours after it happened.

That being said. I like to annoy some people but only coz they annoy me first ;D
Yeah i was like, she's gonna kill us! Cause i had known you'd gone offline :D

Nominus Experse
11-05-2007, 09:26 PM
In the dormitory I am staying in, each floor has its own communal bathroom. Each bathroom has two shower stalls in it, with each one on its own end of the room. Each stall has a green, solid curtain, a small space where one can get undressed/dressed/dry, and then another blue, solid curtain so that no one sees whoever just came out of the shower stall.

A few days ago, I noticed that both stalls were being used. I was going to leave and simply wait my turn, but a thought of mischievous nature struck me:

In each of the spaces where one dries oneself, there are shelves where one can place his belongings and clothes. I decided that it would be rather enjoyable to switch one person's with another's.

And so I quickly did so.

Once finished with my deed, I thought I would sit in the toilet stall and listen to the inevitable confusion.

Needless to say, the bathroom was suddenly made quite hilarious.

Araciel
11-05-2007, 09:28 PM

Yeah i was like, she's gonna kill us! Cause i had known you'd gone offline :D

yeah i got back into convo and they all left... :@

edczxcvbnm
11-05-2007, 10:06 PM
I bring up politics to kill the conversations :D

Jojee
11-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Yes, Peeg, you were AFK :p

Jess
11-05-2007, 11:48 PM
I've only been involved in minimal spam MSN conversations with EoFF members. All of them have been Psychotic's doing.

McLovin'
11-05-2007, 11:52 PM
olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

So nothing much I'd say.

Goldenboko
11-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Me and PuPu kept yelling into the XBOX360 mic as we crushed people at Halo 3. It was quite fun =p