PDA

View Full Version : Love is in the air~!

Misfit
11-05-2007, 12:48 PM
So, Eric (Jowy) and I were driving along yesterday talking about the Ciddies and how we're totally going to win cutest couple this time ;D ;D *cough* and then got to wondering... How many other people have actually met their boyfriend/girlfriend HERE on EoFF? (Or really, any other satellite board) :3

SHARE YOUR EoFF LOVE STORIES~! <3 :love:

Peegee
11-05-2007, 12:50 PM
I haven't, but judging from my history, I think I might have a more enjoyable relationship if I did.

Grrr curse you moosefoot reminding me of my failed dreams of glory T.T

/runs away crying

Misfit
11-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Grrr curse you moosefoot reminding me of my failed dreams of glory T.T

/runs away crying

Maybe if you join an old persons board you can find love~! :kaoclove:

Peegee
11-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Oh yeah well yo momma's not old either!

DAMNIT!

Seriously though, there aren't many EoFFers I know of that is close to my age and live in the greater toronto area. In fact I think I met them all o_O

Loony BoB
11-05-2007, 01:02 PM
I have a few too many. :sweat: I'll skip the old ones and stick to the current, though. Easily the best.

I met Danielle (smittenkitten) way back when I was still going out with Sarah. I thought she was annoying and possibly a little keen on me. She would constantly try to chat to me, leave me hugs and kisses even if I wasn't replying to her IM's at the time and would call me a lot and talk about anything and everything. Sarah used to sing "I think she liiiiiikes you" to me. xD Ironic. It turns out she totally did, by the way. 8-)

Anyway, about five or so months later, Sarah and I split up a while ago and I decide to go and meet new people. So I organise with Danielle and Shauna (Shauna) to meet up in Glasgow, see a movie. But Shauna couldn't make it in the end. :( Danielle and I decided to meet up anyway. The first thought I had when I saw her is "Oh, hey, she's hot!" I expected her to be a bit more... chubby. xD That's so bad. Anyway. Moving on.

We hit it off really well, talked very openly, flirted a bit and I ended up buying her dinner (basically our first date which was very sternly labelled "totally not a date" by me at the time... xD) before she headed home. Since then, not a day has gone by without us talking to each other, be it on the phone or in person. That's... 541 days so far. xD She has now moved in with me and we live a pretty good life, it has to be said. I love 'er. :) Even if she's incredibly abusive. :(

Bunny
11-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Even if she's incredibly abusive. :(

Hot.

I have not met anyone on EoFF, let alone my significant other.

Madame Adequate
11-05-2007, 01:47 PM
I believe I met my Ryerye here on EoFF. But we first met several years ago so I totally don't remember for sure.

Ciddie is ours btw. :3

Misfit
11-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Jowy and I met on effoff 'cause he ruined my 1337 usernotes that I had FOREVER. :( But I'll let him tell the whole story 'cause he's better at that stuff! :3

edczxcvbnm
11-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Jojee and I didn't start going out or even think of it until met in real life at the Chicago meet up and we see each other every couple of weekends.

We shall win cutest couple ;D

Rengori
11-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Jojo raeped me. :D

Shauna
11-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Cutest couple is mine and Raebus's THANKS. >=D But yeah, we met on here, entirely randomly. First talked over the chatroom, before adding each other on MSN, and we just sorta hit it off. :p We try to meet every month, but sadly I am too busy this month. :cry: We do talk every day in some shape or form.

Avarice-ness
11-05-2007, 03:53 PM
I don't have any EoFF related love stories.
But I did meet my love online.
He doesn't like EoFF...
'cause it side tracks me from doing my school work.
Pfft. Men.

escobert
11-05-2007, 04:00 PM
I don't love any of you!

Avarice-ness
11-05-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't love nay of you!

Your such a liar BertBert.

rubah
11-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Hsu is about three floors down and four rooms behind me taking a nap before we get lunch before next round of classes begin~

we first got together April of last year when he came to my junior prom~ then I spent two weeks in the summer with him, he came to our Homecoming football game, I spent spring break with him, went to his senior prom, went to his graduation and drug him home for half the summer, now I have him at college with me!

Raebus
11-05-2007, 04:39 PM
Cutest couple is mine and Raebus's THANKS. >=D But yeah, we met on here, entirely randomly. First talked over the chatroom, before adding each other on MSN, and we just sorta hit it off. :p We try to meet every month, but sadly I am too busy this month. :cry: We do talk every day in some shape or form.

I like to think its a random god stroking his beard and accidentally dropping luck (that looks like dandruff) from his almighty beard of beards. That luck fell on me and Shauna at two ends of the country and kablamo, we met on eyes on ff chat. It has an air of truth to it! I'm so glad I met Shauna though, randomly. <3

Psychotic
11-05-2007, 04:41 PM
I dated the thread creator for seventeen minutes once.

escobert
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM
You're such a pimp!

Misfit
11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
I dated the thread creator for seventeen minutes once.

:love: BEST 17 MINUTES EVAR <3~

Jojee
11-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Jojee and I didn't start going out or even think of it until met in real life at the Chicago meet up and we see each other every couple of weekends.

We shall win cutest couple ;D
Most kickass couple plz xD

You wish, Rengori :p

Jess
11-05-2007, 05:02 PM
I met Loz in real life, as he's one of my good friends older brother. We hit it off right away and became friends quickly. I made him join EoFF, though. He's Valiant.

The only person I've met through EoFF is Psychotic, and I don't like him. :kiss:

Jojee
11-05-2007, 05:05 PM
EoFF is entirely too much of a matchmaking site :p Seriously. :shifty: It's kinda scary.

edczxcvbnm
11-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Hey! Get back to typing that personal statement XD

I had no clue there were so many couples at EoFF XD I agree that we would win most kick ass couple :D Now let us create that award ;D

Jojee
11-05-2007, 05:13 PM
;________________________________;
SLAVE DRIVER OLD MAN SLAVE DRIVER

...Okay. ;_;

Peegee
11-05-2007, 05:17 PM
This next ciddeh will be impossible to decide for the 'cutest couple'

Agh :(

escobert
11-05-2007, 05:34 PM
KANE AND JOEL ALWAYS

Psychotic
11-05-2007, 05:36 PM
I met Loz in real life, as he's one of my good friends older brother. We hit it off right away and became friends quickly. I made him join EoFF, though. He's Valiant.

The only person I've met through EoFF is Psychotic, and I don't like him. :kiss:Please leave Loz and become my girlfriend. PLEASE.

Miriel
11-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Del Murder + Miriel 4eva.

We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We are the two most awesomest people in the world and combined, we're so cute we'd melt your faces off in our sheer awesome and cuteness. I don't expect to win the Ciddies cause y'all are just too thick to realize. :twak:

We're getting married in 2010. :greenie:

Jess
11-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Please leave Loz and become my girlfriend. PLEASE.
We're already getting married, Paul. Why isn't this good enough for you? :mad2:

Gopher Gamble
11-05-2007, 05:52 PM
It'd be cool to meet a girl from my area from here. Buuut finding someone who lives relitively close would be the thing wouldn't it?

Rye
11-05-2007, 06:47 PM
I believe I met my Ryerye here on EoFF. But we first met several years ago so I totally don't remember for sure.

Yeah. We're were bffs for so long (5 years) before we started dating that we don't remember if it was EoFF or not. xD

And it indeed ours. :3 Jex is too cute. Aicha agrees.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/cutehuxandjess.jpg

Cutest Couple amirite?

Araciel
11-05-2007, 06:50 PM
I met Ashley in #eoff.

Shauna
11-05-2007, 06:57 PM
S&M is cuter than Jex. >=o

Bunny
11-05-2007, 07:20 PM
I suggest a mud wrestling deathmatch for couple supremacy.

Araciel
11-05-2007, 07:22 PM
should i wear booty shorts?

edczxcvbnm
11-05-2007, 08:13 PM
;________________________________;
SLAVE DRIVER OLD MAN SLAVE DRIVER

...Okay. ;_;

Slave driver? *gets out the whip* ;D

Jojee
11-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Are we trying to win the cutest couple or the scariest couple award here? xD

Hey you, get back to work! :p COMPILING, MY ARSE.

Bunny
11-05-2007, 08:39 PM

Yeah. We're were bffs for so long (5 years) before we started dating that we don't remember if it was EoFF or not. xD

Cutest Couple amirite?

This picture is incorrect. Rye should be down to where the bottom of that can is.

(Because she is a midget)

Nominus Experse
11-05-2007, 09:13 PM
I haven't any EoFF love stories, as I met my girlfriend outside of the internet

Is EoFF a Final Fantasy site or a matchmaking site? Someone sort this out for me, for I am confused...

Jess
11-05-2007, 09:14 PM
...Final Fantasy?

Xander
11-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Looks like there will be some tough cutest couple battles at EoFF this time ;)

I dated Lindy / RyuKishi(? I even forget if thats right XD) for about two years. We were cute at the time!

These days, I made my boyfriend Kris join but he doesnt really post (uh nor do I but hey!). We met on LastFM haha, but see each other pretty much every month now in person (still talk on msn phone and texts like crazy xD)

I think EoFF, or websites where you share interests are a great place for love to bloom :3 Because people have stuff in common, we're all geeks :D

Flying Mullet
11-05-2007, 09:50 PM
I had no clue there were so many couples at EoFF XD

~*~Celes~*~
11-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Met SB through a friend of ours on here. I turned him down at first but after we talked on MSN and got to know each other, it took off from there :lovers:

Good luck to those who wish to win the ciddie...

'cause me 'n Al totally have it in the bag :cool:

EDIT: my initials are KAR right now, but after marriage...KAB! How cute is that? KAB n AWB?! :bigbiggri

and look, there's a picture online that someone made that has us in it!

Raebus
11-05-2007, 10:00 PM
well, we can't compete against your massive amount of relationship whoring, celes.

Flying Mullet
11-05-2007, 10:01 PM
KANE AND JOEL ALWAYS

~*~Celes~*~
11-05-2007, 10:10 PM
well, we can't compete against your massive amount of relationship whoring, celes.

THERE IS A VERY FINE LINE BETWEEN WHORING AND ADVERTISING THANK YOU!

...so I whore a bit? Who cares amirite :bigsmile:

Shauna
11-05-2007, 10:13 PM
He's just sore and jealous. I would ignore any of his angry posts. :p

When he and I played chess, he was mopey for ages when I beat him. :cool:

~*~Celes~*~
11-05-2007, 10:14 PM
He's just sore and jealous. I would ignore any of his angry posts. :p

When he and I played chess, he was mopey for ages when I beat him. :cool:

Noted, my good pal :thumb:

Marshall Banana
11-05-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm looking forward to getting Jeremy's cuddles again next month! =O

Rye
11-05-2007, 10:31 PM

Cutest Couple amirite?

This picture is incorrect. Rye should be down to where the bottom of that can is.

(Because she is a midget)

*smashes Bun-Bun in the shoulder*

This is very true, though. Especially compared to Hux. He's 6'3" and I'm 5'0". There's a 15 inch differenceeeee. ;____;

And Jeremy & Lamonda are tooo cuteeee. ;;

Old Manus
11-05-2007, 10:39 PM
KANE AND JOEL ALWAYS

Madame Adequate
11-05-2007, 10:56 PM
S&M is cuter than Jex. >=o

>=OOO Then let the S&M vs. Jex war begin. You have kinkiness but we have robot arms.

Heath
11-05-2007, 10:58 PM
EoFF has brought me nothing but heartbreak, inner turmoil and scarred childhoods. And that was just having my username changed to "Kuja's Pants."

Psychotic
11-05-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm voting for Celes and Shadow Bahamut again. I hate Misfit, I hate Rye, I hate Jojo, I hate Shauna, I hate Miriel, I hate Loony BoB...in fact, I hate all women. Oh wait Celes is a woman too. Well then I'm abstaining from voting!

Shauna
11-05-2007, 11:07 PM
BoB is a woman!? What a revelation.

edczxcvbnm
11-05-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm voting for Celes and Shadow Bahamut again. I hate Misfit, I hate Rye, I hate Jojo, I hate Shauna, I hate Miriel, I hate Loony BoB...in fact, I hate all women. Oh wait Celes is a woman too. Well then I'm abstaining from voting!

Good thing I am not on that list :D Do I get half of your vote ;D

Psychotic
11-05-2007, 11:13 PM
Yes. Maybe you should hook up with Raebus. Now there's a candidacy I can really get behind!

Raebus
11-05-2007, 11:22 PM
I do not approve of anyone getting behind me, possibly in me. >=(

smittenkitten
11-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I have a few too many. :sweat: I'll skip the old ones and stick to the current, though. Easily the best.

I met Danielle (smittenkitten) way back when I was still going out with Sarah. I thought she was annoying and possibly a little keen on me. She would constantly try to chat to me, leave me hugs and kisses even if I wasn't replying to her IM's at the time and would call me a lot and talk about anything and everything. Sarah used to sing "I think she liiiiiikes you" to me. xD Ironic. It turns out she totally did, by the way. 8-)

Anyway, about five or so months later, Sarah and I split up a while ago and I decide to go and meet new people. So I organise with Danielle and Shauna (Shauna) to meet up in Glasgow, see a movie. But Shauna couldn't make it in the end. :( Danielle and I decided to meet up anyway. The first thought I had when I saw her is "Oh, hey, she's hot!" I expected her to be a bit more... chubby. xD That's so bad. Anyway. Moving on.

We hit it off really well, talked very openly, flirted a bit and I ended up buying her dinner (basically our first date which was very sternly labelled "totally not a date" by me at the time... xD) before she headed home. Since then, not a day has gone by without us talking to each other, be it on the phone or in person. That's... 541 days so far. xD She has now moved in with me and we live a pretty good life, it has to be said. I love 'er. :) Even if she's incredibly abusive. :(

Aaawe Hunny. :love:

I remember when I was on my way to meet Loony BoB. I had all my clothes ready and straightened my hair. I was so nervous in the train station so I went to Burger King to buy a coffee. While I was stiring in my sugar I raised my head and there was Daniel. I might my first thought were "He's not as tall as I imagined". :D

We had such an awesome day of getting lost, having a pretend fight on the streets of Glasgow, him trying to get pictures of me :rolleyes2 and watching a movie together.

The best bit was when he bought me dinner and I was like "No guy has ever bought me a meal before" :greenie: and he was like "You know this is not a date right?!" It SO was!

Then when I left on the bus I quickly span round gave him a cuddle and kiss and ever since and I still am cuddling and kissing him. :)

Wuv yoo my BawB! :heart:

Raebus
11-05-2007, 11:31 PM

Aaawe Hunny. :love:

I remember when I was on my way to meet Loony BoB. I had all my clothes ready and straightened my hair. I was so nervous in the train station so I went to Burger King to buy a coffee. While I was stiring in my sugar I raised my head and there was Daniel. I might my first thought were "He's not as tall as I imagined". :D

We had such an awesome day of getting lost, having a pretend fight on the streets of Glasgow, him trying to get pictures of me :rolleyes2 and watching a movie together.

The best bit was when he bought me dinner and I was like "No guy has ever bought me a meal before" :greenie: and he was like "You know this is not a date right?!" It SO was!

Then when I left on the bus I quickly span round gave him a cuddle and kiss and ever since and I still am cuddling and kissing him. :)

Wuv yoo my BawB! :heart:

This I approve of. Why, your almost as great a couple as me and shauna.

Ironic relationship whoring end/

Shauna
11-05-2007, 11:34 PM
stfu Michael. >=(

Raebus
11-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Get back in the kitchen. >=(

<3

smittenkitten
11-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Couples these days. :rolleyes2

Raebus
11-05-2007, 11:38 PM
As if I'd be that nasty to Shauna. <3

I'm like a cuddly bear. D=

Jojee
11-05-2007, 11:39 PM
@smitten~ aww xD that.... was pretty cute. :p :p

Fux you, Psy xD I'm a woman!? What a revelation.

Shauna
11-05-2007, 11:56 PM
So many revelations in one thread!

Raebus
11-06-2007, 12:00 AM
Jojee's a woman?!

smittenkitten
11-06-2007, 12:02 AM
She's my woman! :jokey:

Rye
11-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Actually, she's MINE. >:[ We make out with each other in our dreams.

Rengori
11-06-2007, 12:05 AM
Unfortuneatly, ladies, she belongs to Lekana.

Jojee
11-06-2007, 12:08 AM
Ladies, ladies, there is plenty of me to go around n_n

smittenkitten
11-06-2007, 12:11 AM
I do believe that I originally belong to Monkey since she was the first one to claim me in my Newbie thread. ;)

Rengori
11-06-2007, 12:11 AM
*moves in*

rubah
11-06-2007, 12:38 AM
*steals jojo away to her tree house*

I made that for you jojo. . just for you *cries* ;.;

Madame Adequate
11-06-2007, 12:43 AM
I think conversation should involve more Huxley.

Araciel
11-06-2007, 05:34 AM
Actually, she's not a horse, she's a broom.

Denmark
11-06-2007, 05:40 AM
jojoxrye34?

oh please no. :cool:

I'd say Psychotic is my EoFF love story, but that's so cliche. Even though he was. My first. And I his. :love:

Misfit
11-06-2007, 12:59 PM
I'd say Psychotic is my EoFF love story, but that's so cliche. Even though he was. My first. And I his. :love:

wtfx mom! That means... you and your grandson... and... D: /vomit

Anyways, since Jowy has no internets atm 'cause he can't get on at his work like I can and our internets in our apartment aren't being turned on 'till the 13th now... I get to tell the story. :3

So it all began one day when some a-hole Jowy posted in my usernotes messing up my perfect 1337 number, which was his plan all along, so I posted a usernote back on his and Meat Puppet kept my usernotes 1337 again, like he usually did! <3 Then blah blah blah we kept usernoting eachother till he finally sent me an IM on AIM, to which then we started talking to eachother more and more! We eventually started sending eachother text messages when I was in class and/or he was at work and couldn't talk on AIM together. :3 So we pretty much just started crushing on eachother right off the bat! So then a few weeks go by of us just talking, we exchange myspaces xD So now we know what we look like! We started using cam, I hate using cams 'cause I'm a nervous freak :3, but we did it anyway~ Next came the phone calls!

So after all that weirdo flirting, I was sitting at my computer desk watching a movie in my room while talking to Jowy on AIM, then he just confesses his feelings for me! Aww, how cute, so now we're planning on meeting eachother since he only lives 2 hours away. :3 ...And then we eventually meet eachother! He arrives at my door and begins going on and on about directions and how he got lost sort of and blah blah blah so I just kissed him to shut him up! :love: Then we spent the day at the park and got pizza! Then a month or so goes by and I end up spending the whole summer up in Erie with him! :)

Now it's Fall time and we have our own apartment and live together! I really think he's the only person that could ever put up with him, and vice versa xD SO THERE WE WILL WIN THE CIDDIE~! <3 :)

Queen Award, First of Her Name
11-06-2007, 01:06 PM
I met [your sister/Jess/Election Booth] on a sunny afternoon in a back alley. It was hot.

Ah, all these beautiful couples but only two people can pick up the victory. Who wins? YOU DECIDE.

Misfit
11-06-2007, 01:19 PM
miriel + del murder 4eva n_n

Fonzie
11-06-2007, 01:43 PM
I met [your sister/Jess/Election Booth] on a sunny afternoon in a back alley. It was hot.

Ah, all these beautiful couples but only two people can pick up the victory. Who wins? YOU DECIDE.

OH FISHIES, IT'S AWARD GUY!

smittenkitten
11-06-2007, 01:55 PM
That means Ciddies! :heart:

Flying Mullet
11-06-2007, 02:38 PM
This thread is loaded with :barf:.

Denmark
11-06-2007, 02:59 PM

you said dating your son was the best 17 minutes of your life. also this was before he became my grandson ;)

Rye
11-06-2007, 03:02 PM

Get back in the closet! >:[

smittenkitten
11-06-2007, 03:03 PM

you said dating your son was the best 17 minutes of your life. also this was before he became my grandson ;)
Eoff contains so much incest. :rolleyes2

Misfit
11-06-2007, 03:04 PM

Yeah well... this was before he became my son... or something! x)

Chemical
11-07-2007, 04:32 AM
I met Ashley in #eoff.

Yes he did.
Then we lived together for like 3 months when I was still living in Toronto.

Ouch!
11-07-2007, 05:12 AM
I almost feel left out. Almost.

Freya
11-07-2007, 05:44 AM
Unfortuneatly, ladies, she belongs to Lekana.

Tru dat, she IS mine, despite what ed thinks.

Jojee
11-07-2007, 05:47 AM
I feel so loved. :love: I think we should all question the meaning and validity of the "cutest couple" category. I mean, where's the rule that restricts a "couple" to just two people? Besides the fact that couple means two. xD What if you're polygamous? Why can't I be a couple with like 7 other people!

Loony BoB
11-07-2007, 09:55 AM
The fact that couple means two is pretty much what determines that it is only two peple allowed in the couple. If we had an award for polygamy, it wouldn't be much of a surprise at all who would win. >=P

escobert
11-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Jojo just wants my ciddies for herself!

theundeadhero
11-07-2007, 02:59 PM
I think I agree with FM :barf:

Tallulah
11-07-2007, 07:03 PM
You guys are all so cute. :love:

I tend to pick up men in seedy bars... :rolleyes2

Shlup
11-08-2007, 02:07 AM
I never thought I would date anyone I met online... and I didn't. I met my husband in middle school.

~*~Celes~*~
11-08-2007, 03:29 AM
Paul, you make me giggle <3

Anywayzerz, the fact that I turned him down at first will work its charm on the voters who will be like "ZOMG aww I feel so bad for him! Well they're together now anyway, which makes them the cutest couple...AGAIN!"

:bigbiggri