PDA

View Full Version : They're Sweet. . . but also Tart.

rubah
11-05-2007, 04:07 PM
I love sweetarts. I used to could take a whole long roll of them and just peel the wrapper back(and got some long peels!) eating all of them except the yellow and greens.

I just realized today that the greens are actually sour apple. I found out last week that I don't actually like sour apple flavor. I like eating sour apples though. Weird.

Anyways, I have several of those small 3-piece packs from Halloween. And they have been so crappy! Remember how I said I didn't like yellow or green? Two of them had orange, yellow, greens, and the last one had three greens! Orange is like the one I like the least that has a positive value of like, also :(

This has been my luck pretty much throughout my entire life with the mini-sweetarts packages. Always a yellow, a green, or an orange. Why can't I get more like red, blue, purples?

Also, I thought I had a package of Smarties (the american chalky kind), but they were actually mini sweetarts! I was so pumped!

(I like shocktarts too, but I haven't seen any in years!)

Avarice-ness
11-05-2007, 04:13 PM
The blue ones are the best.

But as stated once by a friend "If it's blue it tastes good"

So so true. :love:

Vermachtnis
11-05-2007, 04:19 PM
I love Sweettarts! The giant chewy ones are my favorite!

Peegee
11-05-2007, 04:42 PM
I read your poast twice and have no idea what you're talking about. If there's no thread topic I'm going to close this thread.

Seriously though, I've been eating halloween candy for days no. So bad for me! : (

I like sweet tarts :)

Jess
11-05-2007, 05:09 PM
what are sweetarts? :(

mooglebunni608
11-05-2007, 06:06 PM
The green are my faaavorite! Send them to me! <3
I like Spree better than SweetTarts because they are chewy <3 I buy a pack on school days and sneak them as a snack in the library <3

Momiji
11-05-2007, 06:24 PM
I love Sweettarts! The giant chewy ones are my favorite!

YES. :love:

Araciel
11-05-2007, 06:26 PM
The blue ones are the best.

noway green forever

Madame Adequate
11-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I love sweetarts. Can't get them in this country, that I've seen.

rubah
11-05-2007, 08:46 PM
I haven't seen spree in so long. In fact, when I saw an empty package on the ground, that was the closest to being the first time in about ten years

Nominus Experse
11-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Meh

I never really cared for them, but I am not one that really enjoys sweets