PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrisy is ftw

Peegee
11-05-2007, 04:32 PM
I think it's the law of non-contradiction that prevents me from holding contradicting beliefs simultaneously. I have problems with inference leading to conclusions (It was never formally taught to me how we do this, and thus I just presume that either people take baby "steps" => normal "steps" in how their mind accepts progressively sensible conclusions. Whatever. If you can explain that, PM it. The thread isn't really about that.

Let's presume for the sake of the thread that the law of non contradiction is valid (it's not refutable). So holding contradicting beliefs is the lose.

I like long hair. I like it on girls and I like it on me. Long being not too damn long, but long is teh cool. I have spikey hair cuz of it and even though it's like a 12 year old hair style (yes it is lol), I like the wackiness of it. Plus I don't like new things.

Recently I got a haircut and in a fit of what I can only say is hedonistic lack of fore thinking I had my hair cut short except for the front. So I can try a hair style I hope will be worth it. But my hair is short. And some people might not like it. And I can't say nothing about it cuz I think long hair rocks.

Bleh...

The topic, if anything, is whether you like to drastically change your hair style. That bum Jhonen Vasquez keeps changing his stupid hair every time he goes to a new place. Purple hair, Red hair, long hair, short spikey hair. That bum. Makes me so jealous. I got him good though. I asked him to sign my copy of JtHM and asked him if the book was 'lick safe'. Bwahahahaa he was like o_O'''' and then I ran away with my legs chained together!

smittenkitten
11-05-2007, 04:39 PM
I had my hair cut a few weeks ago and it's still long. ^__^

I like guys with short hair better, but not too short. :)

BardTard
11-05-2007, 05:48 PM
I had my hair cut a while ago cus it was long and messy. I wish I had long hair though, cus long is pretty.

One of these days I'm gonna get my hair professionally straightened, and dyed black with rainbow streaks. It's gonna look so cool.

Araciel
11-05-2007, 06:57 PM
I just got my hair cut. It looks drastically different from what it looks like long. I also grew a chinstrap.

This is my only look.

Ashi
11-06-2007, 04:51 AM
Used to do sudden drastic changes to my hair often when I was younger.

But now I don't think I could really handle it, because I've been trying to grow my hair out - it's difficult because it gets really weak when it's long and has to be trimmed often. I got two strands dyed really light but that's not much of a change because I do well hiding them if I want to.

rubah
11-06-2007, 04:56 AM
man I used to want to read johnny the homicidal maniac so badly. Maybe I should.

Does this mean you have emo hair, peeegies?

o_O
11-06-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm totally jealous that you've met Jhonen Vasquez peeg. :p

I once had all of my hair shaved off. I was only about 7 and the hairdresser demanded to speak to my mother to see if I was allowed such a radical hairstyle. I also had a gigantic afro for a year but I got it chopped off because it was getting ridiculous..

Breine
11-06-2007, 11:19 AM
As some of you may know I just drastically cut my hair short, which was a big change. People are still shocked when they see me :cool:

Peegee
11-06-2007, 12:37 PM
JQ isn't a big deal. To be honest he seemed like a regular chap. I did what I did because I had to show him the consequences of releasing a comic strip aimed at people dissatisfied with society...wait, I don't think that was his intention.

No I don't have emo hair. My hair is short. Their hair is stupid.