PDA

View Full Version : Where to get ethers?

empower
11-06-2007, 04:12 AM
I am at the point of the game where I am supposed to go to Archades for the first time. I'm currently leveling / getting loot to sell as well as fixing up my inventory.

I have a very low ether count and it's hurting my ability to set up for Mist attacks in battle as well as have a steady healer.

Where can I without much issue rack up a fair number of ethers?

donnchadh
11-06-2007, 04:44 PM
in the necros of nabudis (spelling ?) there is a shop, where you can buy ethers. (im sure thats where it is, been a while since ive been there, hes hiding behind a pillar)

empower
11-07-2007, 06:41 AM
I haven't even been to the Necrohol yet. I'm assuming that's after the Draklor Laboratory? I am currently in the City of Archades and just completed the mini-hunt to get the chops to ride the cab.

Before I get to Draklor I'd like to stock up on ethers. The Sochen cave is a SWEET places to both level up and get good loot!

donnchadh
11-07-2007, 01:40 PM
you are able to go there after the bomb king,

Jimsour
11-07-2007, 02:01 PM
I never bothered buying ethers. Never needed them I gained MP back pretty fast and wasnt much into quickenings! The Aspir (MP drain) spell is good, its not called aspir in the game I forget the name of it, but it works on almost all enemies. Gives you a lot more MP than Ethers, too.

remnant1
11-07-2007, 06:42 PM
you can enter the nechrohol of nabudhis from 2 locations:the nebreus deadlands,and the...one forest place...uhh...i forgot what its called but its right before the phon coast.the best way to find it is to start at the woodplace entrance,since its at the same area as the entrance.there will be a pandora(mimic)in the same room as him.he is hidden so you will have to wall hug to find em lol.

Renmiri
11-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Right where the cursor arrow is at, the merchant sits. Go through Salika woods, it's right close to that entrance

http://ffproject.net/forumwiki/images/Necrohol.gif

remnant1
11-07-2007, 07:56 PM
lol and thus,Renmiri proves that a picture is worth a thousand words

empower
11-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Nice! Thank you.

The bomb king kicked my ass but I think I'm ready to take it on again now that I have a strategy.

remnant1
11-10-2007, 04:01 PM
i owned that bomb king so nasty.it was over before i had a chance to steal from the dang thing

empower
11-17-2007, 11:46 PM
haha yeah I went back and wrecked the bomb king hard.