PDA

View Full Version : Ugh the house is dirty. Time to buy another one

Peegee
11-06-2007, 02:10 PM
How often do you replace things that usually aren't replaced rapidly? I used to run through at least 4 pairs of dress shoes a year. What would usually happen is that I would break the shoes within 2-3 months and then have to buy a new pair. This was long before I decided I wanted to buy a house and retire in 17-20 years.

I also used to have a bad habit of shopping for clothes. Oh man I love shopping for clothes. Any of you (stereotypically I'm thinking females) enjoy clothes shopping? Take me along. My pants are getting dirty and I need new ones.

smittenkitten
11-06-2007, 02:37 PM
I don't replace things I just buy more of them even if I don't need them :love:

I :heart: Shopping!

Peegee
11-06-2007, 02:40 PM

Don't say that too loud DanBob is around!

Levian
11-06-2007, 02:43 PM
The toothbrush industry must love me. I always forget to bring it with me when I go places, and then I forget to bring the new one back when I'm going home.

Loony BoB
11-06-2007, 02:55 PM

Don't say that too loud DanBob is around!
She can do what she likes with her money, so long as she pays for the grub. :)

And you're such a woman, Peeg. xD When it comes to clothing, I don't buy unless I need.

Misfit
11-06-2007, 03:06 PM
PG LET'S GO CLOTHES SHOPPING HOLYCRAP~!

Rye
11-06-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't replace things often, I just constantly buy them.

Peegee
11-06-2007, 03:27 PM
PG LET'S GO CLOTHES SHOPPING HOLYCRAP~!

You come to Canada and we will. OMG downtown has nothing but clothes stores I want pie!

Ashi
11-06-2007, 06:44 PM
I dislike buying clothes. This is subject to change based on mood. I do need a pair of running shoes and something warmer to wear when on the ice (obviously, running has nothing to do with ice) but I don't even want to buy anything. I find myself getting easily irritable every time I went into a shop recently.

theundeadhero
11-07-2007, 05:56 AM
I would probably enjoy clothes shopping far more if I ever found clothes that I would like to wear.

Araciel
11-07-2007, 06:03 AM
What is this replace you speak of? I keep things until they disintegrate, then I attempt to reform the atoms into sock puppets.

Also, you're not a girl. I always thought of you as some sort of lobster-like creature.

Peegee
11-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Like Zoidburg?

Araciel
11-07-2007, 06:20 AM
actually it's derived from a simpsons quote.

Jojee
11-07-2007, 06:21 AM
A boy who likes clothes shopping? XD You must be gay! I'll believe it when I see it :p

TyphoonThaReapa
11-07-2007, 06:29 AM
A boy who likes clothes shopping? XD You must be gay! I'll believe it when I see it :p

I don't hate cloths shopping. I don't love it either. But it must be done. Like washing dishes...:rolleyes2

Jojee
11-07-2007, 06:30 AM
I wouldn't consider washing dishes something pleasant, therefore you do not like clothes shopping. ;) You don't have to hate it, just not enjoy it, want to do it all the time.

Araciel
11-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Did you just equate picking out new clothes that will make you more appealing to the opposite sex...to washing bits of food from plates?

TyphoonThaReapa
11-07-2007, 06:32 AM
Did you just equate picking out new clothes that will make you more appealing to the opposite sex...to washing bits of food from plates?

Yep. Weird huh?:cool:

Edit: Well, looks like I killed this thread. Another job well done...

Ouch!
11-07-2007, 06:54 AM
I secretly love shopping for clothes. I also secretly adore romance stories (good ones, not crappy chick-flicks or--god forbid--romantic comedies). I am such a girl. I know, shove it.

Anyway, my friend who would go clothes shopping with me now lives in Scotland. As such, I've not been able to go shopping. It's not the same without her company. ; ;

rubah
11-07-2007, 04:22 PM
It's not so much I replace them as add to them. And there's a big long word I was going to use there but I forgot what it was.

*packrat*

mooglebunni608
11-07-2007, 04:46 PM
My pants are getting dirty and I need new ones.
O_O

I love clothes shopping! I'm trying to spend less money on clothes though, so to feed the addiction I went to a thrift shop and bought a lovely black velour dress for $5. It fits me perfectly! <3

I don't replace anything!~ Except shoes. I'm notoriously cheap when it comes to shoes, I try to pay less than $10. Usually I can get away with it too, but I had to pay twelve bucks for flats! Cheap blue flats! ><