PDA

View Full Version : A little robot

theundeadhero
11-06-2007, 04:03 PM
If I had one I would program it to make me french toast for breakfast every morning. Not just any french toast, but the kind made with big texas toast sized bread, because bigger bread makes better french toast. It would be set to use extra syrup. That would probably take extra memory, but that's okay because I would erase it's programming to do the dishes. I don't use enough dishes for me to really care about having to wash them. It would come pre-programmed to do my laundry. That would include collecting all my dirty clothes, washing them, drying them, and hanging them up. It would also come with an ironing program, but that would have to be removed after I got tired of walking around with a stupid crease down the front of both legs on my bluejeans. With the extra space that cleared up I might consider programming it to read stories so that when I finally give up the adventurous life it could read my kids to sleep at night, or that would be my excuse. Really it would read me stories at night to put me to sleep. It would come with all that and more! Eventually, I would have a problem. With limited memory, I would be stuck between choosing a program that gives me compliments that I could tell my wife to make her happy, or fill it full of fishing advice for when I take the boat out. I would go back and worth trying to figure out which one to choose, but in the end it would be a hard choice to make. All my friends would tell me to give it the fishing advice. I just wouldn't know which choice to make :(

Sergeant Hartman
11-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Ok, everything is going to be alllllright.

rubah
11-06-2007, 04:38 PM
my robot would do laundry and rake big leaf piles for me to jump into.

Araciel
11-06-2007, 05:03 PM
My robotwould wash my back during sexy baths. Rawr.

Jess
11-06-2007, 05:38 PM
My robot would do the ironing! :jess:

smittenkitten
11-06-2007, 06:09 PM
Mine would dress me and make my hair look all prettyful. ^__^

Markus. D
11-06-2007, 06:15 PM
My Robot will be abused both physically and mentally eventually spawning a war that leads to the end of Humanity... forcing us to play Matrix irl~ :3

Rye
11-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Mine would go to TJ Maxx for me and work there.

Old Manus
11-06-2007, 07:05 PM
It would go to work and college so I can spend my time doing more productive things such as sleeping.

Momiji
11-06-2007, 07:36 PM
(insert random Persocom reference here)

Nominus Experse
11-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Mine would make me clothes and boots

LunarWeaver
11-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Mine would follow me around and go "OH SNAP" whenever I say something cheeky.