PDA

View Full Version : so the orgXIII members names are their real names with an x?

50calCerberus
11-07-2007, 03:51 AM
ive heard this on here so i thought id make a post of wat they think the members of orgXIII real names are....we kno roxas is sora with an x...im thinkn...

axel:
lea
ale
...i cant think of anymore...lmao:D
all the org XII(so far)
xemnas
xigbar
xaldin
vexen
lexaeus
zexion
saix
axel
demyx
luxord
marluxia
larxene
roxas

Clawsze
11-07-2007, 07:54 AM
ive heard this on here so i thought id make a post of wat they think the members of orgXIII real names are....we kno roxas is sora with an x...im thinkn...

axel:
lea
ale
...i cant think of anymore...lmao:D
all the org XII(so far)
xemnas
xigbar
xaldin
vexen
lexaeus
zexion
saix
axel
demyx
luxord
marluxia
larxene
roxas

Wow, been a while since this thread was killed.
Yes, Org XIII names are anagrams with X, Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Leaxeus and Zexion have been confirmed.

NGU
11-07-2007, 09:05 AM
Vexen may = Neve Xemnas = obviously Ansem thats all I van think of.

Dragonface
11-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Vexen may = Neve Xemnas = obviously Ansem thats all I van think of.

If you did play Kingdom Hearts 2 all the way, then you sould already know what they (Xemnas to Zexion) were working under Ansem the Wise, Xemnas just stole Ansem's name and add a 'X'. Its the rest that we really don't know of (Saïx to Larxene) even some of them have a very short names (mealy Saïx and Axel).

Griff
11-07-2007, 03:56 PM
xemnas = ansem (actually xehanort)
xigbar = braig
xaldin = dilan
vexen = even
lexaeus = elaeus
zexion= ienzo
saix = sai
axel = likely lea, possible ale or ela
demyx = dyme
luxord = drulo
marluxia = lumaria
larxene = arlene
roxas = sora

Xemnas and roxas are well known, xigbar, xaldin, vexen, lexaeus, and zexion are named in the secret ansem roport (although in the english version braig is misspelled bleig and dilan is dilin), sai is a japanese name, arlene is a common name, loxord, demyx, and maluxia were mainly educated guesses but they sound right.

Tavrobel
11-07-2007, 08:15 PM

Heard? That's the very definition of being in OXIII (http://www.eyesonff.com/kh2/oxiii.php). I don't believe that heard is the correct verb to use here. More like "is." It can be used as a linking verb to the subjective complement noun, "fact." "That is fact." See the difference? Keep in mind this page was written before Zexion's sexiness was revealed in full.

I also like how people try to pawn off their own names for the VII-XIIth members.

Clawsze
11-07-2007, 08:33 PM
I also like how people try to pawn off their own names for the VII-XIIth members.

Meh, it gives us something to do while we wait for more KH news.

Fynn
11-07-2007, 09:25 PM
Anyway, is the 14th member's name known yet?

Mercen-X
11-08-2007, 01:05 AM
xemnas - yeh
xigbar - uh-huh
xaldin - uh-huh
vexen - yea-huh
lexaeus - mhm
zexion - indeed
saix - okay, now Saïx has that "i" with the double-dots over it ï, so I assume it has more importance which means that Sai would be discounted. Then again, this could just be Saïx's way of escaping his former identity and since no one else uses the letters in their names properly, he'd be unique.
axel - lately I've started to think that l is interchangeable with r, so Axel could be Era.
demyx - a tough one. DEMY makes a lot of weird words like Edym and so forth.
luxord - same as above. LUORD makes weird words like Drolu.
marluxia - actually, I just don't really care. *shutter*
larxene - Arlene? No wonder she joined XIII. lol

50calCerberus
11-08-2007, 05:49 PM
:p wow those names sound right...i never heard of them before but they sound real...i wonder y some of the dudes have chicks names?...:eep: anyway i didnt kno someone made a thread about this before so srry...:D

Clawsze
11-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Anyway, is the 14th member's name known yet?
Nope.

kingdomheartless
05-01-2008, 02:06 AM
Ah, I wish her name was known; But I have a feeling nothing's going to be released for quite some time, seeing as no one knew BHK's (Roxas) name until the game was released.

Flying Mullet
05-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Don't revive old threads kingdomheartless. If you want to discuss the names start a new thread.