PDA

View Full Version : For when it happens...

MKusanagi
11-07-2007, 04:23 AM
Yeah... I know, I am being terribly cliche. But I do think about it. When I adopt kids (cuz unless its an accident they will not be of my blood) I have a few preferred names for my kids:
Boy: Leon, Tidus (jkjkjk!), Katsumoto, Vincent (Seriously a happenin' name), Daniel, Kino, Armand, Ujio, Dante, Manni, Kalden
Girl: Nikita, Silvana, Motoko, Juniper, Celenae, Shikha, Selma, Aquilah, Michelle, Salila, Taka, Karma, Roxanne

Yeah, my kids will hate and kill me while I sleep.

Jojee
11-07-2007, 04:37 AM
I'm gonna name my kids after Disney characters! And Final Fantasy characters!

And this is why I won't have kids. Oh, god.

MKusanagi
11-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Haha. Yeah. Stay away from kids. I should never have kids because I know I'd be way too irresponsible. Either that or far too overprotective. That and I would never be there. THere's a whole world to travel after all. I could be like Barret and leave my kid with friends while I go round the planet being a badass mofo! :)

Araciel
11-07-2007, 04:56 AM
I can barely take care of myself. And so I have never given this any thought.

oddler
11-07-2007, 05:01 AM
I like Evelyn for a girl's name but I don't know if I'm okay with having kids for the reason Dylsexicon mentioned.

fire_of_avalon
11-07-2007, 07:05 AM
Catherine Munroe is the only name I've ever thought of. I like to incorporate family names with new stuff. My family, not his. I'd also like an Arthur Dean maybe. I'd call him Artie and he'd hate me.

Breine
11-07-2007, 11:02 AM
I like somewhat unusual names and older names that are not really that common anymore. Note that these names are Danish names (or can also be used in Denmark) :P

Boys: Johannes, William, Bjarke, Asbjørn, Kåre, Gustav, Valdemar, Isak, Sander, Bastian, Elias,

Girls: Gry, Liv, Kamille, Sif, Siobhan, Isabella, Amalie, Varla, Rakel, Nia,

There are more, but those were the ones I could think of.

Bunny
11-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Your kids will be mocked and humiliated repeated in class.

I have not thought of children's names because I do not care about having children. I hate kids.

Jess
11-07-2007, 12:36 PM
I really like the name Skye! It's sooo pretty. :jess:

Old Manus
11-07-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm not naming my children bizarre names in an attempt to look middle-class because I know they will hate me for it. Seriously, weird names only look good from the parent's point of view.

smittenkitten
11-07-2007, 04:40 PM
I think Daniel and Michelle are the nicest names in my view, the others are a bit eh... different. :)

Oh and my favourite names are Mathew for a boy and for Daniel, Angela for a girl.

McLovin'
11-07-2007, 04:49 PM
I'd call him Dax...

Boosk
11-07-2007, 05:25 PM
I only want one kid and if it's a boy or girl it'll be called Charlie. If I do have another, if it's a boy Eddie, girl *thinks...I really don't know. I don't really think about it that much! I'm only 22! I don't want kids till I'm at least in my late twenties/early thirties. I've got too much I want to do before then!

^^

Peegee
11-07-2007, 05:56 PM
If it's a girl I'm gonna name her Amanda to spite Shlupquack. If it's a boy I don't care what he's called because my spouse will name him

Avarice-ness
11-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Boy: David (A repeating name in my family), Seth
Girl: Meridian, Camille (my middle name), Lenina.

Resha
11-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Girl: Resha. You'll have the name I never could, baby.
Boy: Mikhail. It's just so cool and RUSSIAN.

Rengori
11-07-2007, 07:54 PM

Pooja, go find a Namingway.

I haven't thought about names at all. Same reason as Bunny.

Peegee
11-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Boy: Mikhail. It's just so cool and RUSSIAN.

Makes my name look like a pile of puke. JK mom.

"Resha", why can't you just legally change your name. I mean. Peegee Chan. Holy crap. I want that name.

Yamaneko
11-08-2007, 03:32 AM
A normal name so that he/she won't be the center of ridicule on the playground.

I'm going to tell my kid to beat up your kid if they have a game related name.

Miriel
11-08-2007, 03:40 AM
Girls: Kara, Ava, Elizabeth, Kyle, Lily, Annabelle.
Boy: Michael

Yamaneko
11-08-2007, 03:41 AM
What if there's more than one boy?

Miriel
11-08-2007, 03:42 AM
There won't be. I won't allow it.

Rye
11-08-2007, 03:44 AM
Regina, Lilly, Raven, Victoria, Melodee and Chiara are all lovely, albeit weird, names for girls that I like, but I can't think of any boy names.

Jojee
11-08-2007, 03:45 AM
They can all be called Michael. :p

MKusanagi
11-08-2007, 03:52 AM
Catherine Munroe is the only name I've ever thought of. I like to incorporate family names with new stuff. My family, not his. I'd also like an Arthur Dean maybe. I'd call him Artie and he'd hate me.
Atleast its not Marilym Munroe.

Wow guys, maybe I really should stop drinking! I didn't know I made this thread either! Okay. I lied. I wasn't drinking last night.

It's just some of these posts are scaring me and making me regret creating this thread...

Araciel
11-08-2007, 04:11 AM
I'm afraid too...that some of these peopld plan on multiplying XD

Madame Adequate
11-08-2007, 04:16 AM
Boys;
Conrad Nicholas
Adrian Julius
Tiberius Michael

Girls;
Adeline Stephanie
Miranda Elizabeth

I had moar.

MKusanagi
11-08-2007, 04:22 AM
MILF- You posted here. You actually hinted that procreation may be in your future. Now I must close the thread. :p

I'm afraid too...that some of these peopld plan on multiplying XD
Seriously! And I bet if you confront them directly bout this multiplying biz they'll say " but the Lord said to live and be fruitful". When that happens just explain that the Lord meant actual fruit.

Araciel
11-08-2007, 04:24 AM
Wouldn't that then mean be ghey? You confuse me with your goggles.

Also, I had an idea.

James junior

MKusanagi
11-08-2007, 04:46 AM
actual fruit
What are goggles?

Dyslexicon, James Junior? No, please no. Can't you do better? Maybe Muffin James Junior? Make it more hippie please.

Araciel
11-08-2007, 04:49 AM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/thumb/1/19/The_Goggles,_they_do_nothing!.gif/180px-The_Goggles,_they_do_nothing!.gif

That's an old meme right there!

Chemical
11-08-2007, 05:47 AM
Benzene, Euler, Pavlov, Gram, Sin, and Pi

Jimsour
11-08-2007, 06:12 AM
I dont think I could handle having kids.

Nominus Experse
11-08-2007, 06:57 AM
My children won't have names

They'll just have numbers attached to them: the numbers being the amount of money I must spend on them yearly.

Araciel
11-08-2007, 07:55 AM
*click*ussell.

also spelled !ussell.

Resha
11-08-2007, 08:32 AM
*click*ussell.

also spelled !ussell.

My kid's getting a !xobile, fo' sure :p

As for changing my name, nah. I'm too trained to respond to the P-word already. And how sad certain people will be that they can't make fun of my anymore :sad: couldn't possibly deprive them

But I fully advocate Pureghetto Chan. The East Coast meets Japan kinda thing. I think it's awesome ;D

Jojee
11-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Benzene, Euler, Pavlov, Gram, Sin, and Pi Mmm... Pie... :drool: I'd totally name my kid Pie. xD

Renmiri
11-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Haha. Yeah. Stay away from kids. I should never have kids because I know I'd be way too irresponsible. Either that or far too overprotective. That and I would never be there. THere's a whole world to travel after all. I could be like Barret and leave my kid with friends while I go round the planet being a badass mofo! :)

I can barely take care of myself. And so I have never given this any thought.

I was like this, now I'm a happy mom of 3. :love: I think if you have kids at the right time, i.e. after you had time to learn how to take care of your own self and have lived your own dreams for a spell, kids are wonderful. :love:

I really like the name Skye! It's sooo pretty. :jess:

I'd call him Dax...

Awesome names, wish I had thought of them for my 3 pups: Rachel, Nicole and Thomas.

Loony BoB
11-08-2007, 09:46 AM
My favourite girl's name is Angela, and that's what I'm going to call my first daughter. My favourite boy's name is Daniel, but I don't want to name my kid after me so since Danielle's favourite name for a boy is Matthew, we'll go with that. Assuming we actually have kids together someday, of course.

Madame Adequate
11-08-2007, 12:56 PM
MILF- You posted here. You actually hinted that procreation may be in your future. Now I must close the thread. :p

The real question is... how can I be my own MILF without having given birth already? ;D