PDA

View Full Version : The Admin Act

NeoCracker
11-07-2007, 05:48 AM
Come one come All! I propose new legislation to be passed here at EoFF.

The one known as Vincent, Thunder God has committed a horrible atrocity.
He called the beloved Kawaii Ryukishi an Idiot. And what was done about it? Nothing! HE goes on about how the Staff are abusing their power, while he breaks the rules and flames another.

To prevent such outbreaks from happening again, I demand a rule be made to Insta-ban all who insult the Following members: Kawaii Ryukishi, Loony_BoB, theundeadhero, and Del Murder.

Who shall rally for my cause!

Araciel
11-07-2007, 06:04 AM
But...they're all idiots...

I mean please don't kill me.

Rengori
11-07-2007, 06:11 AM
Paul, get in here and flame Daniel!

Peegee
11-07-2007, 06:13 AM
Deli Beli ? Who can possibly dislike him?

Marshall Banana
11-07-2007, 06:14 AM
Maybe Cute Dragon Knight will get his comeuppance for punching Funshine in the face.

NeoCracker
11-07-2007, 06:16 AM
Oh, this is good.

Here is the thread that started the whole Revolution. Where VTG says there will be no flaming involved.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/feedback-forum/110403-rebellion-3.html

And here is the evidence of the flaming.

Now, abandon your Rebel leader and join with Homeland Security to defend our Forums from these terrorists!

Roogle
11-07-2007, 06:41 AM
I encourage all users to be kind and caring to one another. Thank you.

NeoCracker
11-07-2007, 06:45 AM
So no Anti-rebellion Task force?

Araciel
11-07-2007, 07:04 AM
I encourage all users to be kind and caring to one another. Thank you.

Let it not be said that Roogle is boring.

NeoCracker
11-07-2007, 07:19 AM
How about this, the Anti-Task force will continue, but we will not try and tarnish the name of those invovled in the Revolution. (Regardless of the fact I had incriminated Evidence, which you had removed from my post).

Azure Chrysanthemum
11-07-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm still confused as to what the revolution intends to do, especially considering any one of us could ban the entire lot with a mere twitch of a finger (not that I would, of course :shifty: ).

Oh, and calling other members an idiot isn't acceptable as you all know. Warnings will be issued if seen, and I don't hesitate to ban those who can't play nice.

Old Manus
11-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Don't care

Loony BoB
11-07-2007, 11:03 AM
:(

Levian
11-07-2007, 11:59 AM
If the Admin Act is anything like Sister Act, I'd love to see it. I assume BoB is Whoopi Goldberg.

Baloki
11-07-2007, 12:20 PM
:(

Dianilele Towns Shed?

BoB smells of pie and is a chocobo so is available at most food outlets so he can't be a protected species :p

Bunny
11-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Calling someone an idiot can hardly be considered flaming. It is more of a pointed opinion.

Fonzie
11-07-2007, 01:47 PM
I'm still confused as to what the revolution intends to do, especially considering any one of us could ban the entire lot with a mere twitch of a finger (not that I would, of course :shifty: ).

Oh, and calling other members an idiot isn't acceptable as you all know. Warnings will be issued if seen, and I don't hesitate to ban those who can't play nice.

I'm super cereal! /algore

Peegee
11-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Calling someone an idiot can hardly be considered flaming. It is more of a pointed opinion.

It is my pointed opinion that you're wrong.

Goldenboko
11-07-2007, 01:59 PM
The Corporate Elite doesn't like banning. It makes less people view the site, making us receive less ad money. Therefore you do not have our backing and this will fail! SQUIRM! SQUIRM! But you will never pass this act!

Bunny
11-07-2007, 02:17 PM

Well you're an idiot. :P

Baloki
11-07-2007, 02:32 PM

Well you're an idiot. :P

No u!

Jessweeee♪
11-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Hate is bad :(

Loony BoB
11-07-2007, 02:43 PM
Don't call people idiots. It's an insult based on opinion - much like wanker and jackass and all those other kind of things. Of course, it can be used lightheartedly and between friends without any real offence being caused towards the person it's aimed at, but the point is we don't want other people going along, seeing it and then doing the same in a much less jokey way later on.

On a sidenote, for all you people who can't be bothered figuring out how to get the ^ above the u in Kawaii Ryuukishi, just type this: Kawaii Ryu</>ukishi. With two u's. It'll automatically change to Kawaii Ryuukishi. Nifty.

Avarice-ness
11-07-2007, 02:47 PM
Uh.

I don't have anything witty to say right now. :(

*waves "Admin's love you" flag around*

theundeadhero
11-07-2007, 02:48 PM
I might not be an Admin, but this organization is willing to... overlook certain details if your willing to do a little something here and there :shifty:

Baloki
11-07-2007, 03:14 PM
*overlooks theundeadhero*

Rase
11-07-2007, 03:33 PM
On a sidenote, for all you people who can't be bothered figuring out how to get the ^ above the u in Kawaii Ryűkishi, just type this: Kawaii Ryu</>ukishi. With two u's. It'll automatically change to Kawaii Ryűkishi. Nifty.
Kawaii Ryuukishi

Sweet. Well, I'm happy now.

rubah
11-07-2007, 04:21 PM
smurf roogle >:[ :mad2::mad2::mad2:

Roto13
11-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Just to be fair, ban Vincent AND the admins.

smittenkitten
11-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Not another rebellion. :rolleyes2

Everyone be happy and nice to each other or you'll be seeing me! :mad2:

Shauna
11-07-2007, 06:06 PM
And you don't want that! ;)

oddler
11-07-2007, 06:08 PM
On a sidenote, for all you people who can't be bothered figuring out how to get the ^ above the u in Kawaii Ryűkishi, just type this: Kawaii Ryu</>ukishi. With two u's. It'll automatically change to Kawaii Ryűkishi. Nifty.
Kawaii Ryűkishi

Sweet. Well, I'm happy now.

Agreed. There was a point to reading this thread!

Rengori
11-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Kawaii Ryűkishi

Whoa, that's awesome.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-07-2007, 08:38 PM
The reason I resorted to flaming was that Kawaii has flamed me several times.

I have said myself more than once that the Rebellion will not break rules EXCEPT to point out when the staff break rules.

However, I have discussed this with Behold the Void, and plan to deal with it differently next time.

Raistlin
11-07-2007, 08:40 PM
It's not a flame if it's true. I mean, Loony BoB. It's obvious. And I can only assume ShlupQuack was not on that list because everyone already knows it's true. That or the fatty has already eaten everybody else who's insulted her.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-07-2007, 08:44 PM
It's not a flame if it's true. I mean, Loony BoB. It's obvious. And I can only assume ShlupQuack was not on that list because everyone already knows it's true. That or the fatty has already eaten everybody else who's insulted her.

Hmmph. What I said about Kawaii was as true as true can be, but since he's a staff member he doesn't get the blame, I do.

Don't pretend to be clueless Raistlin, you know as well as I that if that were true, verbal abuse would be justified in a court of law.

Besides, you don't have to flame to tell the truth - kindness always works better in that department.

Goldenboko
11-07-2007, 08:45 PM

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. We should leave this at that.

Lawr
11-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Lol. This is great. :P

LunarWeaver
11-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Kawaii Ryűkishi. It does work! How saucy.

This reminds me of those hippies that promoted peace at Woodstock '99 by burning everything for some reason.

Jojee
11-07-2007, 09:09 PM
I think Raistlin is an idiot :love:

Denmark
11-07-2007, 09:10 PM
VTG, you realize the reason you're not banned yet is because you're a source of entertainment.

Seriously guys. <b>It's an internet forum based on a series of video games.</b> If you don't like how you're being treated here, you can just leave! It's that simple! Sometimes personalities clash and people don't get along. When that happens, people can either learn to deal with their problems constructively, or just leave. If you feel you're being treated unfairly, you ESPECIALLY shouldn't complain openly about it. Interpersonal conflict resolution is vastly superior to open complaints, mostly because the majority of us users really could care less about your interwebs drama.

Also, the forums staff are chosen for a particular reason: to keep order. Yes, it's not a democracy, nor is it a republic. But the forums staff are carefully chosen to keep order on the forums, and they do this in whatever way they see fit. If enough people have problems with a staff member, it's likely that staffer will be kicked off of staff; to my knowledge, this has never happened (I could be wrong; EoFF historians, please feel free to correct me on this).

In summation:
Welcome to the internet. :skull::skull::skull::skull: happens, get over it. Not everyone is going to be your friend; that's life.

Also: Kawaii Ryuukishi. uu.

Shiny
11-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Who shall rally for my cause!
*crickets*

Vincent, Thunder God
11-07-2007, 09:16 PM

And I would have to agree, unless that's sarcasm. :p

Leeza
11-07-2007, 09:55 PM

I think the :love: smilie would let you on to the fact that Jojee loves Raistlin. :)

Jojee
11-07-2007, 09:56 PM
Lies! Leeza is evil XD

I simply love the fact that I'm calling Raistlin an idiot ;) But he's gonna call me a midget soon.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-07-2007, 09:57 PM

I think the :love: smilie would let you on to the fact that Jojee loves Raistlin. :)

I was hoping that signified loving the idea that Raistlin is an idiot. :p

EDIT: It seemed that I was correct based on what Jojee posted at the same time as me.

Heath
11-07-2007, 10:40 PM
What does this revolution plan to offer me, the average EoFF user, in terms of redistribution of wealth?

Psychotic
11-07-2007, 11:15 PM
:(late, but you're a total homo

Raistlin
11-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Hmmph. What I said about Kawaii was as true as true can be, but since he's a staff member he doesn't get the blame, I do.

Just because what you say may be true doesn't mean it's bad or that anyone else acting the same would be treated any differently.

Don't pretend to be clueless Raistlin, you know as well as I that if that were true, verbal abuse would be justified in a court of law.

... wait, what? Who's a what now? Excuse me a second, my "crazy moon logic" meter just exploded.

Besides, you don't have to flame to tell the truth - kindness always works better in that department.

But it's not fun.

Since you're a freak of nature, nothing you have to say matters.

But he's gonna call me a midget soon.

Everybody already knows you're a midget. You had to sit on a pillow in order to drive a car.

Rye
11-07-2007, 11:22 PM
If the Admin Act is anything like Sister Act, I'd love to see it. I assume BoB is Whoopi Goldberg.

Holy crap. xDDD I love you, Levian.

Araciel
11-07-2007, 11:25 PM
This is why i love eoff msn...you can say whatever you want there and not get banned...you just get labeled a jerk.

Psychotic
11-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Hey cool, Raistlin vs Vincent Thunder God. This is like Al Gore vs Bill Gates or something.

Araciel
11-07-2007, 11:29 PM
raistlin is bill gore?

NeoCracker
11-08-2007, 12:57 AM
A second rebellion? What? I'm only trying to assemble a group who will crush the current rebellion and side with the Admins.

Kawaii Ryűkishi

Sweet, it works.

XxSephirothxX
11-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Hey cool, Raistlin vs Vincent Thunder God. This is like Al Gore vs Bill Gates or something.
We should schedule a debate.

Heath
11-08-2007, 01:05 AM
raistlin is bill gore?

what

NeoCracker
11-08-2007, 01:06 AM
December 20th at 12pm Central Mountain Time.

Vincent, Thunder God
11-08-2007, 01:49 AM
We should schedule a debate.

Sounds good to me.

Also, Psy, I wasn't trying to cause a flame war, just a debate.

December 20th at 12pm Central Mountain Time.

OK, it's scheduled!

NeoCracker, I'll let you do the honours of starting the thread.

Jessweeee♪
11-08-2007, 01:51 AM
I WANNA SEE THIS DEBATE o_o

Psychotic
11-08-2007, 01:51 AM
I know it wasn't a flame war. If it was, I'd have put a stop to it. :greenie:

Miriel
11-08-2007, 02:01 AM
This is why i love eoff msn...you can say whatever you want there and not get banned...you just get labeled a jerk.

Ahahahahaha. xD

Shlup
11-08-2007, 02:03 AM
You're all jerks anyway.

Lawr
11-08-2007, 02:04 AM

Have no fear, Psychotic's HAND OF JUSTICE is here!

NeoCracker
11-08-2007, 02:12 AM

Have no fear, Psychotic's HAND OF JUSTICE is here!
Doesn't he pick his nose with that hand?

Lawr
11-08-2007, 02:17 AM
Psychotic not hungry for fool's gold.
Psychotic hungry for Hot Pocket. :mog:

sorry. :sad:

Yamaneko
11-08-2007, 03:23 AM
However, I have discussed this with Behold the Void, and plan to deal with it differently next time.
Thanks.