11-07-2007, 06:54 PM
what level should i be to defeat yiazmat?my current levels are:
vaan-80
balthier-78
fran-78
basch-76
ashe-75
penelo-75
ive test fought yiazmat and hes alot weaker than i thought he would be.(i think he even has lower atk than the hell wyrm lol)

donnchadh
11-07-2007, 09:12 PM
my team is currently
fran lvl 98 bersek, haste, bravery, and bubble belt.
vaan lvl 96, magic user, and attacks in spare time
penelo, 92, same as vaan

rest, ~ 30

and im struggling to beat him. if ur finding him easy, then maybe im doing something wrong.

leader of mortals
11-07-2007, 10:21 PM
later in the battle... he gets much, much harder(his level doubles:eek:)

remnant1
11-07-2007, 11:37 PM
lol i dint say he was easy,just more easier then i thought.i was expecting him to obliterate me the second my little blue target lines toughed him lol.heres my stradegy
Vaan:hp critical,haste
Balthier:lure,bubble,protect,haste
Fran:bubble,protect,haste
i have vaan stand on the oposite side of him with fran and balthier at his head.since vaan is hp critical,his innate abilities kick in giving him a huge atk boost.fran is the magic user,casting buffs,and healing.only balthier and fran will use revival stuff.everyone has stop imunity.the only trouble this causes me is when he OHKOs balthier and then turns his attention to vaan.whenever balthier or fran gets low on mp,they siphon from vaan.this is the same stradegy i used for killing the hell wyrm

donnchadh
11-08-2007, 12:27 AM
i position my people on 3 sides, fran in the middle, (forgot to mention she has lure and reverse), and vaan an penelo to either side, i control vaan, and when he is gonna sue cyclone i run behind him, fran is my mana pool, but i only need to use it rarely.

remnant1
11-08-2007, 03:44 PM
im not sure my stadegy would work with my ppl the level they are now.the time it takes to revive balthier,buff him,revive vaan and get him almost dead takes to long.ill just use normal tactics i guess