PDA

View Full Version : Need Patch for finall fantisy Eight. for windows Xp

HVARIAN
11-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Hi all my name is Hilton I am very happy to be part of the final fantisy forum. I am all so a graphics desighner in 3D. I am making a game called Nefarous Dark prophersy. I am doing the graphics for the game I am using 3D studio max Ver 7. for The Game. Enough about me :D I am loking for a patch for final fantisy. When I have been sent to the moon via the space station at Esther my game gets stuck when i have looked around and followed Rihana when she comes out of the coffin. I go upstares a person askes me to look at the moon and the game freezes. I have A Geforce graphics card. Can you pleas help me. I am running windows Xp Home edition with service pack Two.

Hilton

Vincent, Thunder God
11-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Welcome!

This kind of thing is very easy to find through Google. Use Google next time - I just searched Final Fantasy 8 patch, and found it.

Click here to go get the patch. (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/finalfantasy8/downloads.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;downloads)

Leeza
11-07-2007, 08:24 PM
VTG, please do not moderate. This thread belongs in the Help Forum. *moves*

On second thought, since VTG has answered your question, I will move this back to GC so that you may be welcomed to the forum by our special members. :cat:

Welcome to EoFF, HVARIAN. Stick around and post some. :)

oddler
11-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Are you having fun yet playing FFVIII? Be sure to thank VTG!

Welcome. :)