PDA

View Full Version : God of War III

Dreddz
11-07-2007, 07:37 PM
God of War III announced. (http://play.tm/story/14373)

Wow, this is such a shocker, I would never of thought that God of War III would come to the PS3. Ever.

crono_logical
11-07-2007, 08:36 PM
What, you thought it'd stay on PS2 instead? :p

I still haven't played the second one yet anyway :p

Raebus
11-07-2007, 10:44 PM
I lost interest after the first God of war. Don't get me wrong, I think its a great game series, they just got...repetitive.

Nominus Experse
11-08-2007, 03:24 AM
This may be enough to persuade me to purchase a PS3

o_O
11-08-2007, 03:34 AM
This may be enough to persuade me to purchase a PS3

Me too. This also may be the best game ever created.

XxSephirothxX
11-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Assuming the lack of good leadership doesn't cause a problem. Both Jaffe and Balrog have left Sony, so I don't know who will be in charge for the third one. Assuming the team is more or less unchanged, tough, I imagine it'll be one hell of a game.

Captain Maxx Power
11-09-2007, 12:54 AM
I lost interest after the first God of war. Don't get me wrong, I think its a great game series, they just got...repetitive.

What? That doesn't make sense. You've played one game of a presently two-part series and your main gripe is repetitiveness? Bloody hell you must have the attention span of a kumkwat.

I'm slightly worried Cory Barlog has departed from the project. He was kind of the "mastermind" behind the series. Still I won't be getting a PS3 for many years to come at least, so chances are if and when I play this it'll be through a friend.