PDA

View Full Version : My mountains in your building!

Avarice-ness
11-08-2007, 04:16 AM
Your buildings in my mountain!

So here's another theory or ideas thread about Zozo brought to you by me!

Did any one else notice that Mt. Zozo is inside of a building. How exactly do they manage that?

Is it a building inside a mountain or a mountain inside a building? What purpose would it serve to have a mountain in a building?

Talk about how awesome Zozo is when it comes to its buildings and mountain. :D

Siegfried
11-08-2007, 04:27 AM
You ambiguity and mind-bogglingness is only matched by Chaucer and Kawaiishi...
Oh its a cave...built by espers...
If you answer this, answer how there is a WORLD inside a cave...or is a CAVE inside a World????

Edit: I built it

blackmage_nuke
11-08-2007, 04:58 AM
I thought it connected to a mountain cave

Flying Mullet
11-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Same here. They built a building on the side of a mountain covering up a mountain cave.

Avarice-ness
11-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Same here. They built a building on the side of a mountain covering up a mountain cave.

But why would they do that if they never went in the mountain. SEE: Rusted door.

Are they hiding something?

I bet there's some kind of highly inteligent Zozo society of truth tellers and scholars if you go deeper into the mountain. But you didn't hear that from me. :D

Flying Mullet
11-08-2007, 07:34 PM

But why would they do that if they never went in the mountain. SEE: Rusted door.

I bet there's some kind of highly inteligent Zozo society of truth tellers and scholars if you go deeper into the mountain. But you didn't hear that from me. :D
It's because Zozo is actually a large budget Jidoorian experiment and that's where they keep the equipment locked up.

f f freak
11-08-2007, 08:29 PM

It's because Zozo is actually a large budget Jidoorian experiment and that's where they keep the equipment locked up.

Wrong! Jidoor is actually a low budget Zozoian experiment.

Flying Mullet
11-08-2007, 08:51 PM
That's part of Jidoor's experiment, making Zozo think that.

Also, there's no "Well that's part of Zozo's experiment making them think that they're making Zozo think that." :p

scrumpleberry
11-08-2007, 09:01 PM
I thought it was like a building on the mountain and the building sort of crumbled on the back half, leading out to the mountain.

Or a wizard did it.

blackmage_nuke
11-08-2007, 09:22 PM
I went to Zozo personally to solve this mystery, but anyone i asked just said "What building? There are no buildings in Zozo"

Avarice-ness
11-08-2007, 10:44 PM
I went to Zozo personally to solve this mystery, but anyone i asked just said "What building? There are no buildings in Zozo"

Seriously There are no Buildings in zozo. No Mountains either. Wait, Someone told you something. Dude, there are no people in Zozo. Infact, what IS Zozo!?

God, this threads such a liar.

KoShiatar
11-09-2007, 02:19 AM
Or a wizard a Magitek did it.

ljkkjlcm9
11-09-2007, 08:47 AM
It's a mountain building. I mean obviously.

The town isn't next to the mountains, so it's a single mountain at the town, and Cyan found a room at the very peak of the mountain... what he was eating that whole time... personally I think it was that sky dragon's eggs or something.

THE JACKEL

Crossblades
11-09-2007, 02:59 PM
It's a mountain building. I mean obviously.

The town isn't next to the mountains, so it's a single mountain at the town, and Cyan found a room at the very peak of the mountain... what he was eating that whole time... personally I think it was that sky dragon's eggs or something.

THE JACKAL

There are also plants so he could've made a nice Caesar Salad:p

Christmas
03-30-2022, 07:18 AM
I never figured out the chainsaw puzzle until i completed the game and read some guide online. Those fifthly liars!! If only we can mod the game and allow me to dual wield Atma weapons equipped with offering on every single one of them! :mad2: