PDA

View Full Version : Creepos.

fire_of_avalon
11-08-2007, 06:39 AM
We're all weird on a certain level. What are some creepy things you do?

I stalk. A lot. Not in a weird "I'm coming to get you" way. But in a "I want to know what you know and do."

Araciel
11-08-2007, 06:43 AM
I sit on my computer and devise stories about the human condition.

Jojee
11-08-2007, 06:44 AM
I gouge out people's eyeballs and eat them. Then I freeze them in my basement freezer and take them out every week or so to look at them.

Araciel
11-08-2007, 06:45 AM
I gouge out people's eyeballs and eat them. Then I freeze them in my basement freezer and take them out every week or so to look at them.

such a romantic :love:

Nominus Experse
11-08-2007, 07:03 AM
I rub habenero peppers on my...

Jojee
11-08-2007, 07:04 AM
Eyes? I don't know if I'd want to eat them, then.

Resha
11-08-2007, 07:11 AM
I stalk boys I like :heart:

XxSephirothxX
11-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Every time I see numbers on signs, I attempt to add them in my head spontaneously for no reason I consciously understand.

Mirage
11-08-2007, 07:40 AM
I watch hentai. A lot.

Jimsour
11-08-2007, 07:53 AM
I like my own company, I can be on my own for days at a time and not be bothered with it. I do have a social life and I do have friends but they find it weird I can do this. My flatmate can barely be alone for 2 seconds.

Renmiri
11-08-2007, 09:07 AM
I rub habenero peppers on my...
Ouch!!!!!!!

ROFL. This takes spicy lovemaking to a whole new meaning :p

I like my own company, I can be on my own for days at a time and not be bothered with it. I do have a social life and I do have friends but they find it weird I can do this. My flatmate can barely be alone for 2 seconds.

Same here. Love to be alone. People call me weird :cry:

Loony BoB
11-08-2007, 09:43 AM
You know how when you read a newspaper, there are those little punctured bits near the edge (the part your hand holds) at the back? Well, the little flappy bits that are a result of the punctures HAVE TO GO. I pick away at them until the newspaper feels smooth under my fingertips. Danielle tells me off but I don't think I'll ever stop!

Baloki
11-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Yeah, me answering this thread is kind of unnecessary...

NGU
11-08-2007, 10:16 AM
I argue about anything because I am an Antagonist take that "Adolf" Apostili!!

Levian
11-08-2007, 12:50 PM
I chant the alphabet in alphabetical order while torching villages, why?

Madame Adequate
11-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I spend a good deal of my time in a fantasy world where I am variously superpowered, psychic, emperor of Earth, the first Human contacted by an alien race (Usually one out of a videogame), a hero who single-handed takes down like a dozen Checehn rebels, or some other such situation.

No, I mean I do this a lot.

I'm also convinced that basically the only limitation to my success is determined by how hard I try. To a weird and creepy extent. Someone says I'm not likely to get into Harvard? I chuckle at them. I discover that I might well need tens of thousands of £ in the next couple of years? I'm worried for less than two minutes, then I just shrug and determine to write a successful novel with a slightly stricter time limit than I had previously thought to.

Peegee
11-08-2007, 01:09 PM
I stare at girls I like without blinking.

theundeadhero
11-08-2007, 01:57 PM
There are certain people I love to say creepy things to in order to get the bug-eyed, slack-jawed, I can't believe what I just heard response out of. There's this one person I enjoy doing it to so much that I dreamt about it last night, and I haven't really seen him in years.

Jessweeee♪
11-08-2007, 02:42 PM

Pfft...I sing the alphabet in alphabetical order while torching villages!

Peegee
11-08-2007, 02:44 PM

Pfft I write the alphabet in alphabetical order while torching villages!

Loony BoB
11-08-2007, 02:49 PM

Phhhbt, I write village names onto torches while alphabetising the... alphabet.

edczxcvbnm
11-08-2007, 03:33 PM
I Dragon Kick random people on the street.

fire_of_avalon
11-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Okay fools, I wanted more creepy weird and less retarded weird. Table all your problems and satisfy me.

DK
11-08-2007, 04:14 PM
I've become adept at writing with my left hand because I like to write down the names of people I am thinking of when I shake my Yoohoo. I have filled out two and a half notepads with "fire_of_avalon" alone. :aimkiss:

Rye
11-08-2007, 04:17 PM
I've become adept at writing with my left hand because I like to write down the names of people I am thinking of when I shake my Yoohoo. I have filled out two and a half notepads with "fire_of_avalon" alone. :aimkiss:

Hahahaha. xD

Peegee
11-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Okay fools, I wanted more creepy weird and less retarded weird. Table all your problems and satisfy me.

...sexfully?

oddler
11-08-2007, 05:10 PM
I haven't changed since I was... 13?
I make fun of people on the road that can't keep a constant speed.
I keep all my bills and payments. Categorized. Chronologically. In binders.
Sometimes, I sit and do nothing at all and I like it.

Roto13
11-08-2007, 05:22 PM
According to my husband, I pick my nose in my sleep.

Vermachtnis
11-08-2007, 05:23 PM
I tear of labels of bottled soda. It's gotten so bad that my friends banned me from bottled soda and can only use cans.

Also if I'm driving and a car makes more than two turns the same as me, I gotta go down another road to escape :eek:

fire_of_avalon
11-08-2007, 05:46 PM
According to my husband, I pick my nose in my sleep.

I do too! apparently.

Madame Adequate
11-08-2007, 06:04 PM

Oh, yeah, I can type pretty well with one hand. Ninjafap practise.

Momiji
11-08-2007, 06:21 PM
I tailgate people who piss me off on the road, I stalk people to a certain extent, and I like to take people's stuff when they aren't looking and turn it upside down. :D

Boosk
11-08-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm a people watcher. Not in a weird creepy way...When I'm drinking coffee I like to watch the people walk by and imagine what kind of people they are and make up stories about them. I love watching people in the other cars as well, how some people sing to the radio and give it all they've got because they think no one is watching. Heehee. ^^

Baloki
11-09-2007, 04:56 PM
I tear of labels of bottled soda. It's gotten so bad that my friends banned me from bottled soda and can only use cans.

Pealing labels is supposed to be a sign of sexual frustration :o

Jessweeee♪
11-10-2007, 05:12 PM
I just laugh at random times :p

Denmark
11-10-2007, 05:40 PM

Pfft I write the alphabet backwards while torching villages!

Also I talk to myself a lot. I use the word "okay" a lot in these conversations. And I stalk people a little. Just enough so that it's creepy.

McLovin'
11-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Sit and listen. Very creepy. ;)

I Took the Red Pill
11-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Every time I see numbers on signs, I attempt to add them in my head spontaneously for no reason I consciously understand.Oh man, I do this too. I do it whenever I see a phone number on a commercial too.

Captain Maxx Power
11-10-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm not technically creepy, but some of the things I do get mistaken for being creepy.