PDA

View Full Version : Owned

McLovin'
11-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Juggling Bowling Bowls + Little Children Around = Disaster - FileCabi.net (http://www.filecabi.net/video/Jonglers_bowling.html)

ouch.

Ever been owned kinda like that?

Vincent, Thunder God
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Juggling Bowling Bowls + Little Children Around = Disaster - FileCabi.net (http://www.filecabi.net/video/Jonglers_bowling.html)

ouch.

Ever been owned kinda like that?

HOLY FLYING BOWLING BALLS!

That's awful! Poor kid! I bet that guy got a good tongue-lashing from her mother.

I can't say that I've ever done anything quite that stupid, no. I hope that teaches him not to try to impress people by juggling heavy objects again. What an idiot.

Flying Mullet
11-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Ouch is right.

Although the way the kids' body falls it almost looks fake.

McLovin'
11-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Yea lets smash a 10 pound bowling ball on a 7 year old and see how fast you fall down. :p

Araciel
11-08-2007, 07:48 PM
Can't say as I have been pwnt like that, but i did drop a cannon ball on my foot once.

Flying Mullet
11-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Yea lets smash a 10 pound bowling ball on a 7 year old and see how fast you fall down. :p
The angle and such looked odd for some reason, like he was running forward but the body fell as if he was moving backwards.

Skyblade
11-08-2007, 08:28 PM
Hmm. Several things make me doubt the veracity of this vid.

First, as the child is walking up, he is holding his own bowling ball on the right side of his body. When he falls, the ball is on the left side of his body, and rolling freely. While he could have had his left fingers in the holes, it is doubtful that the ball would have released his fingers right when the ball hit the ground. If his fingers were in well enough that the ball didn't fall out immediately, it wouldn't roll out once it hit the ground.

Second, the child's feet flung forward. Such a fall, especially at a bowling alley, is usually the result of a slip, but the child was not yet at the alley itself, and the floors leading up to the alley aren't usually that slippery. Also, the fall happened too fast for the way he fell. Yes, he would have dropped fast, but he most likely would have collapsed straight down or fallen backward. He didn't fall back, his feet were thrown forward, while his head just dropped.

Thrid, I have found no evidence of a lawsuit of any kind, which I find rather suspicious. If a child had been brained by a moron like that, there would have been lots of legal reprecussions, even if the parents didn't press charges, as the bowling alley could not let such a thing slip by.

Flying Mullet
11-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Exactly what I was thinking, although much more detailed than my post.

I think a bowling ball being thrown that high into the air and falling onto a kid's skull would have broken his neck and possibly killed him.

McLovin'
11-08-2007, 08:55 PM
Maybe he was liek healed? :p

Skyblade
11-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Maybe he was liek healed? :p

Sure he was. And the parents would have forced that pathetic excuse for a human being to pay for the bills. That's where the lawsuit would have been most likely to come in. Hell, it was caught on videotape; there was no way the guy would have been able to avoid it.

scrumpleberry
11-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Yes. Dumbell in the eye.

boris no no
11-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Yes, my balls fall out often O.o

Araciel
11-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Yes, my balls fall out often O.o

epic.

Shiny
11-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Aw, poor McLovin' got hit with a bowling ball. No wonder why he's so screwed up. :p

McLovin'
11-08-2007, 10:00 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/45499/ better quality version.

Slothy
11-08-2007, 10:10 PM
The higher quality version looks fairly legit to me, but who knows.

Anyway, I can't say I've been owned like that, but this kid has: YouTube - breakdance mishap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6rwZl03Tpw)

I Don't Need A Name
11-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Also, the fact that, if a bowling ball landed on your face, you wouldnt try to get up and would almost certainly have a broken nose. fake but slightly amusing xD

Shoeberto
11-08-2007, 10:49 PM
The higher quality version looks fairly legit to me, but who knows.

Anyway, I can't say I've been owned like that, but this kid has: YouTube - breakdance mishap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6rwZl03Tpw)
That's what I was thinking about posting. Ouch.

cloud21zidane16
11-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Ouch, poor kid thats if its real, never been hurt like that or hurt anyone else either luckily:D

Vincent, Thunder God
11-09-2007, 04:47 AM
Now that I think of it, it probably is fake.

Look carefully at the perspective of the ball, then the child. The ball seems more in the forefront, as if it landed further in front, while the child seems closer to the bowling lanes. Who agrees?

Psychotic
11-09-2007, 04:53 AM
It sounded like a sneezing sound when the ball hit the kid. That's no good. On Dead Rising, if you brain a zombie with a bowling ball, you hear a satisfying SPLOTCH! sound as its skull gets caved in.

Iceglow
11-09-2007, 01:16 PM
Taking in to account the size, weight and speed of that ball the video is probably a fake but maybe it's real the kid going down was pretty realistic (The ball is moving in the opposite direction a 10 pound ball would push the kid back, watch the impact very closely and you'll see the kids momentum of going towards is not enough to prevent the ball pushing back and knocking them down like that. Also I've had "unrealistic" falls happen but it's possible) I have never been owned like that by another person but I have once owned myself pretty bad. I swung from a pipe and went flat out to the pipe unfortunately a ceiling mere centimetres away from the pipe slammed me from behind forcing the wind out of me and loosing my grip I then face planted 3 meters to a concrete floor and walked away without so much as a scratch.