PDA

View Full Version : I just rebought FFX today and i'm going to reattempt to beat it.

thr33chears4Rikku!
11-10-2007, 01:55 AM
I want all the good rikku scenes lol
If I can master the sphere grid, I know it'll be easier to beat the game.

Any helpful hints or suggestions for me?

~Death~Stalker~910
11-10-2007, 03:01 AM
if at first you dont sucseed...reset the game

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-10-2007, 07:00 PM
it guess it would make sense to play the gamew again if you've bought it again. would not have been money well spent! :D

if ur trying to get all the rikku scenes then:

- when you're group stops somewhere and you can see them all on screen, talk to rikku first and yuna and lulu last.

- curing someone is good for a relationship

- turning someone to stone and shattering them into a million pieces can be a downer on a relationship

- when given the option, choose answers that would raise ur rating with her or lower it with someone else. e.g. in besaid when wakka asks u if u like yuna, says she's not ur type, and so on and so forth

Cookie
11-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Watch them on youtube.

thr33chears4Rikku!
11-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Watch them on youtube.

>.> Sorry but I don't want just a quick fix. But I have seen some on Youtube but i'd like to get them in-game :S

thr33chears4Rikku!
11-16-2007, 10:06 AM
does using potions on rikku with tidus help get extra rikku scenes?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-16-2007, 11:21 AM
yes, butit is not needed. on my playthroughs where i get the rikku scenes, i just choose the correct answers and make sure i always talk to rikku first and yuna and lulu last. if you've run out of those chances (and by this point you will have missed some of the rikku scenes) then yes, using anything helpful on rikku will boost ur score with her. while using bad things (attack, petrify, poison, etc) will damage ur score with the other 2

Renmiri
11-16-2007, 01:28 PM
- turning someone to stone and shattering them into a million pieces can be a downer on a relationship

:D Yeah, I would think so :p

rubah
11-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I think I prefer tidus getting extra scenes with lulu. Just because they're that great.

cally777
11-17-2007, 01:37 AM
I recently managed to get the Rikku scenes. They were excellent. Eg. If you say that you want her rather than Yuna, she jumps off the path in Guadosalam, saying "Maybe someday!" in Al Bhed. I think that was playing hard to get!

I did it by fighting with just her and Tidus and getting him to heal/remove statuses from her a lot (about 20 to 30 times).

:choc::choc::choc:

Simen
11-22-2007, 06:51 PM
I haven't seen those special "Rikku-scenes", I think. Anything special and cool about them?

Jessweeee♪
11-22-2007, 07:42 PM
It's pretty much impossible to get the Rikku scene in Guadosalam unless you were doing the Tidus Only Challenge :p

That's what I was doing last weekend and I still had to spend a good hour killing Yuna and Lulu then checking with Blitz Ace first :(

cally777
11-23-2007, 09:24 AM
It's pretty much impossible to get the Rikku scene in Guadosalam unless you were doing the Tidus Only Challenge :p

That's what I was doing last weekend and I still had to spend a good hour killing Yuna and Lulu then checking with Blitz Ace first :(

No its not impossible, just get into a battle with Rikku and Tidus on the front line, get the third person to escape, wait for Rikku to take damage then get Tidus to heal her. Rinse and rpt about 20-30 times. You can do this in one or two battles (don't kill the fiends straight away obviously!)

Its also a good idea to go back outside Guadosalam and save the game immediately after leaving the Far plane and before talking to Rikku, because then you can try all 3 different responses she makes. But you can talk to her more than once anyway, like you can with Lulu.

:choc::choc::choc:

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
11-23-2007, 09:52 AM
i didn't even have to do anything extra and i got the rikku guadosalam scene. just be careful about how u treat the other 2 before then. i.e. badly! XD

Jessweeee♪
11-23-2007, 05:30 PM
How in the world did I get subscribed to this thread o.O