PDA

View Full Version : Crazy train

edczxcvbnm
11-11-2007, 01:31 AM
So. Ever have one of those dreams where you keep dying the whole time? I had this one dream where it was like a video game. I kept starting from home and I had to make it to my friend's house but stuff kept happening and I kept dying....but not like the dinosaurs dying. That would suck but then again dinosaurs are cool. I like dinosaurs but the raptor has been totally over played ever since Jurassic Park. Why doesn't the T-Rex get super hot lovin' anymore? Jurassic Park ruined it but it was a great movie. So many of Steven Spielberg's movies are awesome though. Minority Report was awesome but I hate that future >:[ And the part where they took out his eyes and put another one in and stuff was really scary. Kinda like laser eye surgery. Would you ever do that? I don't know if I would, you have to be awake the whole time and watch them dig your retina or whatever out. I was trying to stay awake on the bus the other day but I kept falling asleep, and there homeless people pissing on the bus. Sickening XP They should put bathrooms on the bus...like they do on the train I take to work. But then bums might start to act like dogs and drink out of the toilet XP I like dogs though, I have a dog. She's white and she's an eskimo dog person thing, an American one. Stupid American imperialists! Why can't the be like the Russian Communist? Dominating everything through a MASSIVE IRON FIST OF DEATH AND DISEASE! But the no ammount of communism can prevent the world for the deadly ebola virus. That virus will mess you up and devour your insides like a rabbid squirrel on crack! You start puking out your guts and everything, kinda like I do when I'm drunk. How many drinks can you have before you start puking out your guts? I can have about seventy billion, because I'm Irish but I have never been to Erin's Isle. Why do we call it Erin's Isle? Can't we get with the rest of the world on this can call it Ireland...and for that matter screw Great Britian! Trying to take over our land all of the time >:[ Only pansies live there anyway, and I heard that recently England has surpassed America in amount of obese people. God, there's fatties everywhere and it makes me sick watching all of their blubber bouncing around...actually I lied....it makes my go into a hypnoic state of wonderment. It is almost as if I am flying but not like in an airplane. They don't have in flight meals but those are not good anyway. Not quite as bad as hospital food after a nice long surgery. Speaking of surgery, I have been under the death blade about 5 times now I it is always scary. I always wonder what I dream about when I get knocked out...Kind of like I wonder if Androids dream of electronic sheep. Harrison Ford was so awesome in that movie. I wish I could be the blade runner....running around like the MAN! But not like the running man. That future blew way more that blade runner's future. But if the Running Man proved one thing, it is that Arnold would eventually be the best Govenator ever! I mean, I kind of agree that he is a rockin' governator too because, for gods sake, he said that marijuana is a leaf, not a drug. Not that it matters, because I would smoke it whether it was a leaf or a drug. And why is that Drugs are separated from Alcohol when talking? It messes you up and can kill you. It should really be the same thing in the end if it all kills you and stuff. But what will not kill you is the media. It is just entertainment after all. If you die then it is because you are too lazy to eat and get bed sores and die like Christopher Reeves. Superman died...and that was a sad day. Remembering all the good times with Lois Lane. That turns me on and if you want to know more about turning me on the look no further than buying me lots of sexay elephant lingerie. I need the trunk space after all because my car doesn't have enough room in the truck. It has too much junk in there. Junk in the trunk is hot though. But I need to put everything in my pants so I blug out and turn on all of the ladies when strutin' down the street. I don't so much as strut down the street as run super fast down the street though. Like that kid in the Incredibles, which was an awesome movie. If you could have a super power, any super power, what super power would you have? I already have super speed so I would need to pick a different one. Like... awesome sex appeal. Oh wait, I already have that too. I would never choose Aquaman's Super power. That would be gay. Why is it that gay is now a negative term anyway? It use to be such a jolly word. Even the flinstones recognized the power of gay in their theme song. Have a gay ol' time does not mean lets have a homosexual orgy! It means be happy and jolly, like Santa Claus. God, I hate that fat bastard. My parents had me believe in Santa Claus until I was like in third grade, and I felt so betrayed when I found out he wasn't real. That's right, he's not real. Like the tooth fairy isn't real. When did you lose your first tooth? I lost mine when I was like 37, because I'm a late bloomer. Although not a baby boomer, I was before their time. I did not live through the Great Depression though. And I'm not talking about depression like being emo, I just don't see what's up with emo people. They're always wearing black and going like, boo I want to cut myself, but then some people are going to jump on me now for talking about emo stereotypes. I like stereotypes, because all stereotypes are based on truth! But the other side to truth is lies...and lies are betrayal! I like betrayal...but not in real life. Only in Halo 2 and 3. I like running around and blasting my teammates away. They are always like 'But I am on your team...dude...dude! I am on your team and then they die XD I totally owned them and they make them quit. Then I start hiding from the other team so they have to search the WHOLE map just to find me for one kill. It totally rules I mess with their minds. Speaking of minds, baby, you must be tired, because you've been running through my mind allllll day ;D ...No, really, you must be tired. How can you run all day? I just hate running. I mean, I walk like I'm running but then I go running and I get tired and it just sucks, especially when it's too cold outside. I really like warm weather, but at the same time I really like snow too. Why can't it snow and be warm at the same time? I guess snowmen would melt then though, so you wouldn't be able to have any fun in the snow. Like fun in the sun, where you can go swimming. But can you go swimming if it's warm and snowing? I don't know.

So...whats on your mind?

Edit: PS I suck.

eestlinc
11-11-2007, 01:32 AM
i slipped in my socks and fell down my stairs and knocked three brooms off the wall onto myself.

Araciel
11-11-2007, 01:34 AM
I like when you're having a conversation about various things and at the end you look at the person you're talking to and you're both like 'WHY THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT PILLOWCASES' and it turns out you started with changing a tire.

Psychotic
11-11-2007, 01:35 AM
Then I start hiding from the other team so they have to search the WHOLE map just to find me for one kill.Me and Dan do that with the final kill if the people we've played against are camping assholes.

Jessweeee♪
11-11-2007, 01:36 AM
I need to register a domain but I don't have a credit card!

edczxcvbnm
11-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Then I start hiding from the other team so they have to search the WHOLE map just to find me for one kill.Me and Dan do that with the final kill if the people we've played against are camping assholes.I love you, you actually read my post? :love:

I STINK I DONT HAVE SMILEYS ENABLED.

Akaria
11-15-2007, 08:09 AM
So. Ever have one of those dreams where you keep dying the whole time? I had this one dream where it was like a video game. I kept starting from home and I had to make it to my friend's house but stuff kept happening and I kept dying....but not like the dinosaurs dying. That would suck but then again dinosaurs are cool. I like dinosaurs but the raptor has been totally over played ever since Jurassic Park. Why doesn't the T-Rex get super hot lovin' anymore? Jurassic Park ruined it but it was a great movie. So many of Steven Spielberg's movies are awesome though. Minority Report was awesome but I hate that future >:[ And the part where they took out his eyes and put another one in and stuff was really scary. Kinda like laser eye surgery. Would you ever do that? I don't know if I would, you have to be awake the whole time and watch them dig your retina or whatever out. I was trying to stay awake on the bus the other day but I kept falling asleep, and there homeless people pissing on the bus. Sickening XP They should put bathrooms on the bus...like they do on the train I take to work. But then bums might start to act like dogs and drink out of the toilet XP I like dogs though, I have a dog. She's white and she's an eskimo dog person thing, an American one. Stupid American imperialists! Why can't the be like the Russian Communist? Dominating everything through a MASSIVE IRON FIST OF DEATH AND DISEASE! But the no ammount of communism can prevent the world for the deadly ebola virus. That virus will mess you up and devour your insides like a rabbid squirrel on crack! You start puking out your guts and everything, kinda like I do when I'm drunk. How many drinks can you have before you start puking out your guts? I can have about seventy billion, because I'm Irish but I have never been to Erin's Isle. Why do we call it Erin's Isle? Can't we get with the rest of the world on this can call it Ireland...and for that matter screw Great Britian! Trying to take over our land all of the time >:[ Only pansies live there anyway, and I heard that recently England has surpassed America in amount of obese people. God, there's fatties everywhere and it makes me sick watching all of their blubber bouncing around...actually I lied....it makes my go into a hypnoic state of wonderment. It is almost as if I am flying but not like in an airplane. They don't have in flight meals but those are not good anyway. Not quite as bad as hospital food after a nice long surgery. Speaking of surgery, I have been under the death blade about 5 times now I it is always scary. I always wonder what I dream about when I get knocked out...Kind of like I wonder if Androids dream of electronic sheep. Harrison Ford was so awesome in that movie. I wish I could be the blade runner....running around like the MAN! But not like the running man. That future blew way more that blade runner's future. But if the Running Man proved one thing, it is that Arnold would eventually be the best Govenator ever! I mean, I kind of agree that he is a rockin' governator too because, for gods sake, he said that marijuana is a leaf, not a drug. Not that it matters, because I would smoke it whether it was a leaf or a drug. And why is that Drugs are separated from Alcohol when talking? It messes you up and can kill you. It should really be the same thing in the end if it all kills you and stuff. But what will not kill you is the media. It is just entertainment after all. If you die then it is because you are too lazy to eat and get bed sores and die like Christopher Reeves. Superman died...and that was a sad day. Remembering all the good times with Lois Lane. That turns me on and if you want to know more about turning me on the look no further than buying me lots of sexay elephant lingerie. I need the trunk space after all because my car doesn't have enough room in the truck. It has too much junk in there. Junk in the trunk is hot though. But I need to put everything in my pants so I blug out and turn on all of the ladies when strutin' down the street. I don't so much as strut down the street as run super fast down the street though. Like that kid in the Incredibles, which was an awesome movie. If you could have a super power, any super power, what super power would you have? I already have super speed so I would need to pick a different one. Like... awesome sex appeal. Oh wait, I already have that too. I would never choose Aquaman's Super power. That would be gay. Why is it that gay is now a negative term anyway? It use to be such a jolly word. Even the flinstones recognized the power of gay in their theme song. Have a gay ol' time does not mean lets have a homosexual orgy! It means be happy and jolly, like Santa Claus. God, I hate that fat bastard. My parents had me believe in Santa Claus until I was like in third grade, and I felt so betrayed when I found out he wasn't real. That's right, he's not real. Like the tooth fairy isn't real. When did you lose your first tooth? I lost mine when I was like 37, because I'm a late bloomer. Although not a baby boomer, I was before their time. I did not live through the Great Depression though. And I'm not talking about depression like being emo, I just don't see what's up with emo people. They're always wearing black and going like, boo I want to cut myself, but then some people are going to jump on me now for talking about emo stereotypes. I like stereotypes, because all stereotypes are based on truth! But the other side to truth is lies...and lies are betrayal! I like betrayal...but not in real life. Only in Halo 2 and 3. I like running around and blasting my teammates away. They are always like 'But I am on your team...dude...dude! I am on your team and then they die XD I totally owned them and they make them quit. Then I start hiding from the other team so they have to search the WHOLE map just to find me for one kill. It totally rules I mess with their minds. Speaking of minds, baby, you must be tired, because you've been running through my mind allllll day ;D ...No, really, you must be tired. How can you run all day? I just hate running. I mean, I walk like I'm running but then I go running and I get tired and it just sucks, especially when it's too cold outside. I really like warm weather, but at the same time I really like snow too. Why can't it snow and be warm at the same time? I guess snowmen would melt then though, so you wouldn't be able to have any fun in the snow. Like fun in the sun, where you can go swimming. But can you go swimming if it's warm and snowing? I don't know.

So...whats on your mind?

Edit: PS I suck.

I love you.

Is it sad that I found that in no way out of the ordinary? If you think about it, that's the way your mind works all the time. Something leading to something else, then to something even elser...It's fun, really.

...Yes, I did have to quote the entire rant. I'm sorry if I offended anyone without a scroll wheel in their mouse.

Araciel
11-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Those people are subhuman anyway.

Jojee
11-15-2007, 08:14 AM
What people?

:mad2:

My mind works a lot like that first post.... surprisingly... ;)

Akaria
11-15-2007, 08:15 AM
The people with random thoughts that trail into more random thoughts?

Araciel
11-15-2007, 08:17 AM
What people?

Those without wheelmice.

oddler
11-15-2007, 08:28 PM
She's going to get bangs and it snowed today. Text messages are nifty.

Akaria
11-17-2007, 12:54 AM
I HAVE BANGS!! It was spur of the moment. Me and my ex and his roommate went to the mall and I got bored and got bangs. His roommate drinks a lot, but it's not at the point of addiction. Just typical college boy drinkies. He has a "just in case" bag next to his pillow...yknow. Just in case!

Jess
11-17-2007, 02:08 PM
Ever have one of those dreams where you keep dying the whole time? I had this one dream where it was like a video game.
I've had a few dreams where I kept dying all of the time. It's so annoying when you're trying to get somewhere and then you never get there in your dream because you keep getting setbacks like dying.

I like dinosaurs but the raptor has been totally over played ever since Jurassic Park. Why doesn't the T-Rex get super hot lovin' anymore? Jurassic Park ruined it but it was a great movie.
I don't think I like dinosaurs. I think they'd probably eat me. Except those big tall ones that eat trees. They're kind of like giraffes! They're neat.

Kinda like laser eye surgery. Would you ever do that?
Yeah. I would do that because I hate it if I go somewhere and I forget my glasses and I need them. It's so annoying. I think if I won the lottery I'd definitely do that. I'd also pay for my mum and dad to have it done, too. My brother is the only one out of the four of us that still has perfect eyesight!

They should put bathrooms on the bus...like they do on the train I take to work.
Some coaches/buses have them here. National Express coaches have them! I don't like them because they always smell bad.

I like dogs though, I have a dog. She's white and she's an eskimo dog person thing, an American one.
I love dogs. I can imagine being like an old cat lady when I'm older, just with lots and lots of PUPPIES! I have a dog too, he's a Staffordshire bull terrier. He's cute and very excitable.

You start puking out your guts and everything, kinda like I do when I'm drunk. How many drinks can you have before you start puking out your guts? I can have about seventy billion, because I'm Irish but I have never been to Erin's Isle.
I've never been to Ireland and I live in England. I can drink and not be sick pretty much all of the time. Aslong as I've had a good meal and stuff before hand. I just get the worst hangovers.

and for that matter screw Great Britian! Trying to take over our land all of the time >:[ Only pansies live there anyway, and I heard that recently England has surpassed America in amount of obese people. God, there's fatties everywhere and it makes me sick watching all of their blubber bouncing around...actually I lied....it makes my go into a hypnoic state of wonderment.
Screw you, man. Britain is wonderful. We founded your country, dammit. You should be thankful. ;)

It is almost as if I am flying but not like in an airplane. They don't have in flight meals but those are not good anyway. Not quite as bad as hospital food after a nice long surgery.
Hospital food is gross, but man I love airplane food. I had the nicest breakfast on a flight once. I was on the way home from Bulgaria after a week of a clubbing holiday at about 4am, and after a week of not eating properly it tasted like the nicest thing in the world. I probably wouldn't enjoy it so much if that wasn't the situation, though.

Speaking of surgery, I have been under the death blade about 5 times now I it is always scary. I always wonder what I dream about when I get knocked out.
I've only had 1 operation. I remember them telling me to count down from 10 and I started counting and I think I only got to like 7. It was scary. xD

And why is that Drugs are separated from Alcohol when talking? It messes you up and can kill you. It should really be the same thing in the end if it all kills you and stuff. But what will not kill you is the media. It is just entertainment after all.
You tell me! I don't know why they're seperated but I think that the reason they're seperated is because of harder drugs, not stuff like marajuana. Like, if you took a pill you could die if you had a dodgy one, drank too little or drank too much water. However, alcohol won't kill you if you drink in moderation, only if you abuse it. Unless you're a dick and you decide to drink and drive and something. :mad2:

I don't so much as strut down the street as run super fast down the street though. Like that kid in the Incredibles, which was an awesome movie. If you could have a super power, any super power, what super power would you have?
I'd choose that I could fly. or teleport, one or the other. Those would be super awesome.

My parents had me believe in Santa Claus until I was like in third grade, and I felt so betrayed when I found out he wasn't real. That's right, he's not real. Like the tooth fairy isn't real. When did you lose your first tooth?
I kept most of my baby teeth for like, ever. I lost my first one when I was like 5-7 but I still had some when I was like 10-11.

It totally rules I mess with their minds. Speaking of minds, baby, you must be tired, because you've been running through my mind allllll day ;D ...No, really, you must be tired. How can you run all day? I just hate running. I mean, I walk like I'm running but then I go running and I get tired and it just sucks, especially when it's too cold outside.
I can't run. I look silly, and I just get tired too quickly. I'll stick to walking and only run if I have to!

I really like warm weather, but at the same time I really like snow too. Why can't it snow and be warm at the same time? I guess snowmen would melt then though, so you wouldn't be able to have any fun in the snow.
The only good thing about snow is that it looks pretty. Perhaps we should just cover the world in fake snow.

Like fun in the sun, where you can go swimming. But can you go swimming if it's warm and snowing? I don't know.
OFCOURSE.

So...whats on your mind?
Okay this was fun. :jess:

The Ceej
11-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Thank you, Jess. I appreciate your breaking that post up into little segments so I could read it. I couldn't read it the way it was. My mind wouldn't be able to pay attention.

Jess
11-17-2007, 05:26 PM
That wasn't even the whole post. I would be here all day if I did that. But nevertheless, you're welcome! :jess:

The Ceej
11-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Not that I'd ever notice whether it was or wasn't. I wish he'd have put some breaks in there.