PDA

View Full Version : MYSPACE BULLETINS!!!!

DamselFly
11-11-2007, 03:43 AM
Yeah well I just wanted to say I'm really fed up with all the Myspace bulletin bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, I don't know how many times I'm supposed to die by now, but I figure once is enough so stop posting it. Anyone else sick of the whole, "post this or die(for like the 50th time)" bulletins.

Genome
11-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Can't stand it.

Jessweeee♪
11-11-2007, 03:47 AM
Tom said something about fixing them up so you can block bulletins from certain people, but until then I guess you can just a) Don't read the bulletins or b) delete those people from your list :p

Araciel
11-11-2007, 03:56 AM
I just went on my myspace for the first time inlike... six months.

Genome
11-11-2007, 03:59 AM
Tom said something about fixing them up so you can block bulletins from certain people, but until then I guess you can just a) Don't read the bulletins or b) delete those people from your list :p
Tom says crap all the time, but you never really get it.

Jessweeee♪
11-11-2007, 04:00 AM
Tom says crap all the time, but you never really get it.

I guess you're stuck with A and B then n.n

Shlup
11-11-2007, 04:13 AM
Try having my twelve-year-old sister on your MySpace friends... Then you can complain about the quality and/or quantity of stupid bulletins.

Genome
11-11-2007, 04:14 AM
Try having my twelve-year-old sister on your MySpace friends... Then you can complain about the quality and/or quantity of stupid bulletins.
8th graders are bad enough.

Araciel
11-11-2007, 04:15 AM

...what would you say if I did?

Jessweeee♪
11-11-2007, 04:18 AM
OMG my uncle posts the stupidest bulletins :exdee:

They're always super offensive "repost this, spread the joy" joke bulletins or "myspace is so fake, if you're really my friend repost this" bulletins :laugh:

I told him he was too old for that once and he was lyke, I'm not old :(

Spammerman
11-11-2007, 04:25 AM
i figure a)theres more important people that need to die
B) Why would someone kill me?
C)If a murderous clown game into my house, Id get the cast from stephen kings it together and kill it.

Denmark
11-11-2007, 05:36 AM
Yeah, that's one of the many reasons I stopped using myspace.

theundeadhero
11-11-2007, 07:10 AM
I don't reply and get all my hopes up, but then I never die.

Rye
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
I like some Myspace bulletins, because myself and some of my friends use them a bit like blogs every so often for big events, with a few surveys in between.

But I hate the REPOST THIS IN 4 MINUTES OR YOUR PARENTS WILL BE RAPED IN THE BUTT!!! meme ones. D:

Genome
11-11-2007, 07:40 PM
If you don't post here in the next 5 minutes, a giant man with a hatchet will backflip through your window and cut your fuckin' head off.

Araciel
11-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Joke's on him, I'm not even at home.

Disco Potato
11-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Bulletins were THE reason I stopped using myspace. Those chain letters were annoying, but even worse were those ones that people accidentally posted when they had been phished. I think the guy running the site (Tom?) made a few posts about it, and I even made a bulletin of my own telling people on my friends list how to stop it from happening, but no one seemed to care. It was pointless to delete friends, because most of them got phished at some point or another, wouldn't do anything while the phisher thingy posted dozens of spam bulletins for a couple of weeks, then would finally stop and not bother apologizing. Now I'm hoping something similar doesn't happen with Facebook :p

NeoTifa
11-12-2007, 12:37 AM
oh no!!!! *puts operation: human shield into effect* hey alex!!! :p

yea. i hate those too. my friends post those all the freaking time. i ignore them. i think i shoulde gotten killed 30 times, have 5387665 years of bad luck (i belive that though :\), and i shouldve had prince charing kiss me 1100 times (but he did ask me on a date though :D <3)

(they'll whack their whowankas lol XD i hate the grinch)

Iceglow
11-12-2007, 12:43 AM
The one that makes me laugh PC for PC (picture comment for picture comment) people never reply to picture comments and the crappy ones about re-post this or die My friends and family are masters of. Sometimes I wanna kick my nephews, they've got this annoying habit of sending me one of those over msn or adding me in convo with 30 - 40, 14 - 15 year olds. Where atleast 1 girl will make some clumsy attempt to flirt with me YUK! And I get the useless myspace bulletins too

Jessweeee♪
11-12-2007, 04:10 AM
I once opened an umbrella like twenty times in school one day, I've got bad luck for life :p

Værn
11-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Yeah well I just wanted to say I'm really fed up with all the Myspace bulletin bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, I don't know how many times I'm supposed to die by now, but I figure once is enough so stop posting it. Anyone else sick of the whole, "post this or die(for like the 50th time)" bulletins.
I've actually been keeping track since I joined. I record everything in a .txt file (or try to anyways; I've probably forgotten to add a few things here and there). So far:
I have 297 years of bad luck. On the bright side, it looks like I have a loooong life ahead of me.
I'm supposed to have died 27 times by this point in my life.
My mom is going to die 4 times.
Between the car accidents and plane crashes, all of my friends are going to die a total of 9 times each.
I'm going to be single for the rest of my life... times 16.

Lynx
11-12-2007, 06:56 AM
yeah they're annoying so far i should have died over 100 times. ive learned to only open bullatins that say "new picture"

Edit: :p Vaern thats so funny i shoudl start keeping track better to see how it adds up.

Jessweeee♪
11-13-2007, 12:13 AM
yeah they're annoying so far i should have died over 100 times. ive learned to only open bullatins that say "new picture"

Edit: :p Vaern thats so funny i shoudl start keeping track better to see how it adds up.

...but that means you'd have to actually read them :exdee: