PDA

View Full Version : (Early) Melly Christmas Shopping

Rye
11-12-2007, 02:38 PM
A ton of stores have major sales at the moment, so I'm going to start my Christmas shopping early. I'm going to get my Mom a nice bracelet, but I have no clue what I'll be getting my Dad. Any suggestions?

My brother just wants whatever video game is out at the time that he somehow doesn't have yet, so he's easy to shop for. My boyfriend is going to get a pink scarf and Dora the Explorer slippers from me in the mail. :kaoyatta:

This is the "What do I get _______ for Melly Horridays!" advice thread. :kaolove:

cloud21zidane16
11-12-2007, 02:50 PM
hmmm maybe a DVD boxset:confused: what sports is he into?

Rye
11-12-2007, 02:52 PM
He likes the Yankees and the Dallas Cowboys, but we got him a jersey for his birthday. =[

Peegee
11-12-2007, 03:29 PM
My birthday is the Saturday after your (US) Thanksgiving, so my parents are buying me something related to weight lifting (I think I'll ask them to subsidize a portion of a nice flat bench (one that I can make slanted would be the win). Wouldn't cost me much if I spring for the cheaper one, so we'll see.

For Christmas I'll start shopping after my bday because I have car payments to make. Ror.

Madame Adequate
11-12-2007, 05:33 PM
My boyfriend is going to get a pink scarf and Dora the Explorer slippers from me in the mail. :kaoyatta:

We'll see about that.

I'm not going to get anything for anyone, because my name is Grinch McScrooge. Don't want anything, don't want to get anyone anything. Works out fine for me.

Zeldy
11-12-2007, 05:57 PM
My friends and I decided to not do Christmas presents anymore, because at £10-£15 each for about 9 people was way too much money, it was starting to get to £60/£70 and we just don't have that kind of money. Instead, we all go out for a meal. We do the same for Easter ^_^

Roto13
11-12-2007, 06:10 PM
I saw Christmas stuff in Sears on Halloween. There was one pumpkin on a counter, surrounded by Christmas trees.